Is it common in your country to go on school trips to other countries?

Is it common in your country to go on school trips to other countries?

Yes

My school has trips to Costa Rica every year for Econ majors.

>visiting the desert

No, we just went to Vienna during our graduation trip.

I think OP only refers to secondary education here.

yea we had one, or our special program had one, to go to uk france and spain i think in the summer before senior, changes a little every year, germany italy uk the year before i think,a little over a thousand i think, didn't go

I went to Barcelona for art class.

my school had a few, but it was a lot wealthier than the average school

>drama trip to nyc
>spanish trip to mexico
>geography trip to mt st helen's

Went to the maldives once

Dawson College?

weird question

it was a high school in vancouver

>mfw highschool trip was a weekend at a beach resort

>girls in bikinis everywhere
>very skimpy bikinis
>occasional nipslips and camel toes
>groping my first pair of tits in the hotel hot tub
>almost drowning from a dropoff

those were the best of times

I would cuck those autistic norwegian bois desu

When I was in high school, we took trips to developing countries to help with conteuction, we were in carpentry class though. The Chads and Stacies went to Japan or mexico

How? Are you implying any of them have wives?

I live in one of the poorest cities in Canada so lol no.

The kids at my school probably would have stolen a bunch of shit or gotten really hammered. Tfw you couldn't afford uni so you're stuck in this shithole

Haha, I like this picture; pretty funny because I grew up in a desert town and my high school took a trip to Norway.

Where in Norway did you go?

I seriously hope you didn't go to Oslo.

Bergen, it was a fun trip, many of us never seen so many trees and/or the ocean before that trip.

If you're willing to pay lots of money, or if your school is rich.

Bergen is all right, if you didn't stay in the town all the time. The coastline from Bergen to the Russian border is most of what's worth seeing in Norway.

hva er galt med oslo?

My class built sheds for profit and we divided the profits between us, we had so much money we spent an extra 2 weeks and had so much money left over for shopping and shit.
What is there to do in Norway? My cousin says it's boring

Alt.
Your cousin must have been actively trying to be bored.

what city?

Yeah, we went to London. But although no it isn't. But my class was specialized on visual arts so gathered the money and off we went to LONDON BABY

>eg hatar dei frå oslo, for ein gjeng byklysar

He says that all you guys do is play video games and work and there is only so much bike riding and touring one can do

I don't know if it's "common", but it happens a lot, at least among more affluent communities. I went to France and Italy for a couple weeks with a portion of my high school class.

10 timbits says its Winnipeg

We went to Argentina
Lots of school (the not so poor ones) do trips at the end of the year to Argentina, Brazil or some other and it lasts for a week or a bit more, I guess.

If I lived in Norway I'd like to see a desert too

Our school had a Travel Club that went somewhere every year. When I was there they went to Spain, Italy, and Greece.

It was still expensive and shit so not many people were in it

Beasley area in Hamilton.

Fucking shithole.

No.

We hardly made tours, but that was just my school that was shit.

>Is it common in your country to go on school trips to other countries?
It is for normies and richfags
Not for broke, socially awkward retards like me

my high school held a trip to Europe every year but it was fundraised completely by the students going and all the school did was not give them absences and send a few chaperones