Other urls found in this thread:

spotrac.com/mlb/los-angeles-angels-of-anaheim/mike-trout/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please watch our sport australia

>giants dynasty
I have a strong feeling this will trigger some people

>our
>Canada

I've finally come to terms that even firing robin won't save this team.

Would still like to see it happen though. He's done. He's been done.

The San Francisco Giants are the flukiest dynasty ever tech

>dynasty

People are getting alarmingly comfortable with just throwing that word around.

Who does Pittsburgh play in the wild card game this year?

cards
or, if you like the long shot, dodgers

I think this is the year the Pirates miss the wildcard game. I can't see the mets/nats missing out, and the cardinals have the pedigree. It certainly doesn't help that they're best pitcher is on the DL and it's uncertain when he returns. I'm not ruling the Pirates out completely I just feel they have a pretty tall mountain to climb.

I remember for years everyone saying that the Pirates were the Heir to the NL Central. Then all of the sudden the Cubs pulled a Coup and took over.

What happened?

Nationals v. Miami Marlins

Screencap this

Joe Maddon?

Theo Epstein

Posting superior SI

>Then all of the sudden the Cubs pulled a Coup and took over

Just change the R in pirates to an L

dodgers or cardinals

Give me a reason why Kershaw shouldn't win MVP (again) in 2016 along with the triple crown.

You can't....because Kershaw is literally the greatest living player in baseball right now

But Barry Bonds is still alive.

A's

Indians

Who would win?

Whoever doesn't win the NL East

>Graduate 2 of the top 4 prospects in all of Major League Baseball
>go from #1 farm to #2 farm
Can't make it up.
Dodgers are winnings every World Series for the next 15 years after they finish rebuilding in 2016.
It's gonna be Dodgers, Phillies, and Braves who dominate the NL for the next 20 years.

L to everyone who doubted analytics and the power of the Jew-Shiek FO.

>Dodgers will win the 2016 WS on a rebuilding year
Can't make that up either

>analytics

L

O

L

>Highest payroll in baseball
>mediocre team that doesn't have the best farm system in baseball

Can't make it up

man i hope kershaw walks in 2018
the odds are slim but i'm positive los angeles would literally burn in the aftermath

he could pull a LeBron and take his talents to south beach, win a ring with the jints or the yanks or whoever, then return and proceed to choke like a motherfucker

>Cueto start

Aussies watching baseball is cool with me. I watch a little footy myself.

they're not going to play in the wild card game

Cueto is a fat fuck who should stay in the NL. He gets fucked up by the AL bats.

> cueto shit in the AL
> helps team win WS
I have some bad news for you.

leave him be
every single time an NL pitcher goes to the AL and has a bad game the AL fans are required to shitpost about ninny league and exposed to cover for the fact that pretty much every american league team is unlikable as shit

So who is trading what for Andrew Miller or Aroldis Chapman?

> American League can't into strategy
> American League such shit they can't score runs with only 8 batters.

Jints will probably get one. Doyers and Jays will probably go for the other.

i wish the giants would trade for either so they could have an actual closer, but the jints farm is fucking barren

I fucking hope not. Cashman will fleece this newb fucking GM and I'm not in the mood for another prospect flourishing elsewhere. I'm all for acquiring bullpen arms but Chapman and Miller are way out of their desired price range. I'm way more inclined to have a grilli like trade.

>His team has 30 losses
>His team has less than 40 wins

Embarrassing desu

>your team
>last thing you drank
>1 trade you would make for your team if you were GM

>Cubs
>mtn dew
>Dan Vogelback, Gleyber Torres, Billy Mckinney, Jeimar Candelario, and Ian Happ to the yankees for Andrew Miller and/or Aroldis Chapman.

>his team has more than 20 losses
>his team doesn't have more than 40 wins

>jints
>water
>farm crap + cash for chapman, need another southpaw in the bullpen

>Rags
>Lemonade
>Joey Gallo and a cheap prospect for Miller/Chapman

>Giants
>Water
>Arroyo and a couple of our RP prospects plush cash considerations to the Broors for Braun

It must be heaven to get to clobber on the Brewers and the Reds

>having even 20 losses

>His team hasn't won a WS in 108 years

Or one of the 3 catchers for another warm body in the bullpen

>mfw aunt is dating this aussie dude
>he's been in the states for two years and never really payed attention to baseball
>take him to a game, over the course of the game explain the rules and a little history as we get smashed pounding plastic cups
>he now loves baseball

feels bretty good

>jints
>trade chips
What the fuck am I reading.

>giving up all that for a reliever
fuck no, I'd shop around Vogelbach for a reliever, but I wouldn't include anyone else on the team top 10 prospect list

>tfw Giants fan
>tfw the only RP our FO will trade for is probably Fernando Rodney

it's also pretty fun to beat up on the pirates and cardinals,

oh and the giants get to beat up on the padres and dbacks? and the nats get to beat up on the braves and phillies?

oh yeah every fucking division has shit teams.

Yankees
Ice water
Miller to the Rangers for Lewis Brinson, Dillon Tate, Luis Ortiz, Jairo Beras, Michael Matuella, Andy Ibanez, and Travis Demeritte

Yes, I want them all, fuck you.

O's
Water
Position prospects and your mom to the Who's for Q

>Resd
>Blueberry Red Bull
>trade Votto to someone for a 2-3 top shelf prospects under the age of 25 and a few years of salary eaten

the rags are the wrong team to choose though
daniels and company are smart
rags have a good front office

I taught three Britbongs how to play baseball (and yell offensive things at the beer guy) at Yankee Stadium last year. Top lads, they still message me saying they're coming back to see another game.

Broors
Red Bull
Trade Braun for more prospects.

You sound mad

>sees an E!SPN article about that exact trade and posts it on Sup Forums as his own genius design

it's not gonna happen. And if you think giving up on what torres and happ could be in the next couple years is worth Miller and/or chapman your crazy.

Yeah our bullpen has not been great lately but we are not that desperate.

This desu. I have no idea what's going on but it's entertaining when I can't sleep.

livid

White Sox
Water
Fulmer/two more minor dudes for Lucroy

>trade Votto to someone for a 2-3 top shelf prospects under the age of 25 and a few years of salary eaten

ho lee fuck resd fans actually think this can happen

Holy fuck I would be so happy with that trade. Even just Vogelbach and two other players would make my dick diamonds.

Hahaha
Don't overvalue a reliever

>water

Brewers actually got 2/3 against them last series. Broors aren't as bad as everyone thought they'd be

Whoa, really? I actually didn't know someone else had thought of the trade. I just looked at the Cubs prospect list and looked at who would probably be blocked.

>Only ballpark he will visit is AT&T Park
how's it feel being a cuckold?

we don't live in a desert here you boong

>Angels
>sweet tea
>Trout for the fucking farm
Idc which team but the minors are barren right now and we aren't built for any success in the immediate future

i mean that's a good point about some of them being blocked. but there is definitely room for happ in a couple years

Yankees here I take that deal, no givesies backsies.

There's maybe 3 or 4 teams who would legit have enough to get trout. You are not one of them.

No shit. But he said it could be anyone, and I said no givesies backsies, so it's a legal trade.

trading trout would be a mistake desu
he's not even that expensive right now for you guys, and i doubt there are many teams willing to give up the arm and leg that would make any sort of trout deal worthwhile

The Cubs, the Braves, and those are the only 2 teams I can really think of with enough prospects to get Trout, but neither are going to bite.

this might be an unpopular opinion,
but when do we accept that trout is overrated?

Any team who trades multiple top tier prospects for this guy is getting screwed.

what's trout's contract like?

spotrac.com/mlb/los-angeles-angels-of-anaheim/mike-trout/

He's the best player in baseball. I mean I get your point that not even the best player is worth a handful of elite prospects. It's a lose lose situation for both teams if you ask me.

poor guy wasting his prime with washed up has beens and drug addicts.

I say poor but you know..

Kershaw is the best player in baseball.

Its hard to give a guy who plays 33 opposed to 155+ that title. Overall I would agree but trout provides more value because of how many more games he plays.

/eshpee/ is making fun of us again REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The positions are incomparable.

The Dodgers and rags are the only teams that can contend and have a loaded farm system. Rags certainly won't and Dodgers won't either

KC bandwagoner reporting in, I am triggered.

this right here is why the angels would be stone cold retarded to trade trout
they're getting one of the best players in baseball for four more years at $30 million dollars
i'm not sure you could find a more club-friendly contract in all of baseball

It's just some Muslim terrorist trying to start shit. Ignore him, the Crusades are coming any day now and the only sport he'll be watching is shitskin shooting.

the barves very well could eventually
it depends how well they develop their prospects
i'm not convinced that the barves are still good at developing prospects though, they just excel at accruing them

I agree with you on the nats, but I don't think the mets are gonna make it.

Does someone pick up Reyes? Who desperately needs an infielder?

>puig set to come back within day
>Meda gets killed
being an la sports fan is suffering