/brit/

Gas the bourgeoisie, class war now edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1lqm5g4RsA
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
google.co.uk/maps/@53.4810553,-2.2448581,3a,41.2y,60.13h,82.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sn_9DxrWIdrc0XtXpRLb4vg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=835sdDL3HEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

can't sleep lads

inids

Lads. Just installed tinder and got a match. Solid 8/10. asked for a better picture of me and kept on speaking to me after I sent it. Is /gf/2016 a success If I manage to seal the deal

>confetti rizla

screaming

>Each month, an airline sells 1,500 business-class tickets from London to Paris at $200 a ticket, and 6,000 economy-class tickets at $80 a ticket. Use this information to construct the demand curves of business travelers and tourists respectively. The marginal cost per seat is constant at $50.

Please help

>tfw virgin

anyone know anything like this feel?

any more intrepid caras

>gf
>off tinder
she'll be burning coal in under a week

haven't felt this feel for like 3 years now

its all greek to me

Economics?

>tinder
>gf
mate...

fuck off randy

I'm just happy i made you happy, even for a moment

Fuck off

Ah ok that sounds alright, i was thinking of getting some easy-to-get certs to work a security job but i'd probably just end up with a shitty security job because, from what i've read on aussie forums, most of those cushy roles go to the folks who have been in the security field for a while.

Lads I just had a big poo

>gf
>tinder

lad, it's time we had the talk

sounds comfy

i remember when i watched night at the museum in the cinemas back when it came out, and since then i have always wanted a job as a night security guard at a museum because it seems like it would be so comfy

you just sit at a desk, occasionally do checks around certain wings of the museum, and in the mean time you could just chill and post on the 'chon

night auditor sounds similar

I've only had sex with one girl so I'm almost a virgin; my girlfriend. She's a pastry chef. Sometimes her pet eel watches us do it

Yea

youtube.com/watch?v=I1lqm5g4RsA

>there will never be a night at the museum sequel set in the holocaust museum

Leaving tomorrow lads

decided I'm going to skip brushing my teeth tonight

because I'm a bloody bloke

t. billionare

I am actually jealous though

take me with you?

fuck off leaf
dont reply to my posts
no-one on this website gives a single fuck what leafs have to say

just fuck off, all of you

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME I'M M TO THE B
COMING IN HARD YOU BETTER WATCH IT SOPHIE
YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL DOING GRIME?
M TO THE B SAYS STEP IN LINE

heh, yeah, that'd be a good job but i imagine it'd be VERY difficult to get one without connections since that movie came out.

Could not get a comfy laid back job at all because I'm too terrified of what my parents would think of me

>afghanistan, iran, iraq
rip user

Think my parents would just be happy I had a job 2bh

word on the street is shes still a virgin

she must be very ripe...

wtf? i hate belgians now

haha yeah

its just that ive wanted a cushy job like that ever since

all the jobs i've had have been the opposite of cushy

iran is safe you mong

t. going there in january

really want to shag Christian Serratos lads

Birmingham has the highest tier of beer-and-curry nights in the United Kingdom.

This is an objective fact

off to bed. night lads x

>Heat a flat heavy pan on high for 10 minutes with no oil
>Take steak straight of the fridge when you're ready to fry it because bringing steaks up to room temperature is a meme which only makes it harder to get a crispy outside and tender pink middle at the same time
>Sear steak in very hot pan until browned all over, taking care to render the fatty side first so it cooks in its own fat (add a small amount of oil if you're using a lean cut)
>Season in pan
>Put in oven on pre-heated tray at 110-120 °C for 5 minutes (depending on thickness) or until internal temperature comes up to 55 °C
>Slice and eat immediately because resting is only necessary when the middle of the steak isn't up to temperature yet. It also has little to no effect on moisture either - which is 99% determined by cooking time and temperature. Besides the juices aren't going anywhere, you're free to pour them over the steak or do with them as you wish

This is objectively the best way to cook a steak and if you disagree you're a fool who's swallowed decades of poorly-thought out and inaccurate steak dogma with little to no science behind it

got drunk last night and ordered a fife off the internet

i would like to buy a team of 15 or 20 rats

Haven't had sex in literally 2 years so I'm not sure if that's worse. At least you don't really know what you're missing.

>(1.6 MB, 3877x2823)
Shan't

might do a big wank tonight

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

Why do girls have to be so cute? Imagine one loving you and worrying about you

fuck OFF murderer

Might have fucked it lads

>Rough as fuck
>Flatmate invites me down to the pub for his football night out
>Head down to pub for a couple
>End up tagging along
>Go for a piss in some fresher's flat that we end up in
>Some guys are doing coke in the room
>"Quick user! Hold the door" as people try to barge in
>Stupidly do it
>Captain barges through
>Starts screaming at me
>I now have the blame for people having done coke in the fresher's room and for the fresher being unable to get into his room

good post

>with no oil

stopped reading there

Why do dumb twats love going to shit countries on holiday

Do you think people will regard you as "well-travelled" or "open-minded" if you travel to a shithole like Iran where you most definitely will have a bad time?

me and the lads

A TANKER A MOTHERFUCKIN IRAQ TANKER

yeah thats right white boy, we're breedin you outta existence

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4810553,-2.2448581,3a,41.2y,60.13h,82.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sn_9DxrWIdrc0XtXpRLb4vg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Read the rest you mongtard

>all these /brit/ards using tinder and thinking they'll actually get a root
nice to see that the bottom of the barrel of society has started using it too

eating jatz with the boys (you lot)

@68492458
Shan't be opening this

120 miles from the opulence of Ashgabat is the village of Erbent. In 2004 President Niyazov commented on the ugly appearance of the nearby village of Derweze. Three weeks later the residents were evicted and the village razed to the ground. Many of the displaced now live in yurts here in Erbent. The site of Derweze today is a discolored smudge on the desert floor.

good post

t. also the bottom of the barrel

I thought it was only girls who went to the toilets together

t. also bottom of the barrel

tbf i could get laid any singular day i decided i want to

I just choose not to

>toilet

fuck off pleb

you're missing out

yeah but I dont have tinder you runtoid

hehe nope

>man pushing the pram

t. poofter with grindr

>Russia and the Threat to Liberal Democracy

QUICK goys make an article

post face with timestamp
also feet

guess again you cretin

>being so repulsive that you have to use an app

Our base is under attack. Insufficent, funds.

youtube.com/watch?v=835sdDL3HEQ
saw this on tv the other day
made me laugh

are you swimming over the oceans

It's hard to explain the appeal of traveling the world, seeing vastly different cultures, experiencing many different things and wanting to live a well-rounded, exciting and fulfilling life to an autistic leaf who has never strayed outside the neighborhood he grew up in and who wouldn't last a second in a place like Iran due to his lack of social skills, lack of independence and his deep-set hatred for anything that isn't like he wants it and any areas of the world he isn't accustomed to due to the fact that he has spent his whole life in a safe bubble and refuses to acknowledge or learn of all the different places in the world.

Alfred the Great (Old English: Ælfrēd, Ælfrǣd, "elf counsel" or "wise elf"; 849 – 26 October 899) was King of Wessex from 871 to 899.

Alfred successfully defended his kingdom against the Viking attempt at conquest, and by the time of his death had become the dominant ruler in England.

He was also the first King of the West Saxons to style himself "King of the Anglo-Saxons".

i can't wait for the next 20 years where men will become alpha aryans because they're so sick of the state of the west

t. bottom of the barrel

another Saturday night where I'm drunk and annoyed because I struggled to get into a half-decent uni and my cousin literally turned down an offer from LSE to work at mcdonalds so she could live with her boyfriend

why can't we have wise elf kings today

glad to hear u enjoyed ur time at ibiza deano

t. bottom of the barrel

janny just tried to ban me

I'm here now lads. How's it foing?

>the Viking

delete this

>tfw clinically depressed because I go to Cambridge but didn't get into my first choice of college

I'll never be happy will I?

>I'm here now lads. How's it foing?

Catherine II of Russia, also known as Catherine the Great, was the most renowned and the longest-ruling female leader of Russia, reigning from 1762 until her death in 1796.

She came to power following a coup d'état when her husband, Peter III, was assassinated. Russia was revitalised under her reign, growing larger and stronger than ever and becoming recognised as one of the great powers of Europe.

In the south, the Crimean Khanate was crushed following victories over the Ottoman Empire in the Russo-Turkish wars. The period of Catherine the Great's rule, the Catherinian Era, is often considered the Golden Age of the Russian Empire and the Russian nobility.

Exactly what I thought

Fucking howling at you acting pretentious for visiting an Islamic shithole where all fun is banned

Listening to a bit of the ol' Bolt Thrower

not as great as our alfred

she a slut tho