Dubs decides what movie I watch lmfao this is starting to become an every night thing pic related as usual

dubs decides what movie I watch lmfao this is starting to become an every night thing pic related as usual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/29/republican-hawks-prefer-hillary-clinton-president-/?page=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pmub

Idiocracy

How can any decent human being dare to support Hillary Clinton?

Give me one good reason

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/29/republican-hawks-prefer-hillary-clinton-president-/?page=all

oh thank god i've seen that movie like 12 times

what do..

damn thats fucked up I actually fuck with anderson cooper too...Fuck this shit i'm bouta move to canada fuck america fuck cnn fuck trump and fuck fox news also

you won't be missed I assure you.

Putting Flordia as USA, but leaving out Colorado. Who the fuck are you, and why are you so gay? Also you should watch dead Snow 1, and 2 if you like raunchy horror. The Rec series if you like real horror. The usual suspects for a great twist. Triumph of the will for the best documentary ever (no joke). Tears of the sun for a good war movie.

the dictator

Good bad and ugly

kung fury

gg

>Florida not in dumbfuckistan

I just clicked a random photo in my Sup Forums folder didn't mean to hurt your feelings faggot

Pulgasari

ITT: Libtards butthurt that people are getting fed up with their bullshit getting force fed to us for the past 8 years.

plse fell free to fill this out.

12 Angry Men

This

>Commiefornia
>USA

How dose it make you feel that those little blips of blue will get hillary elected?

The large swath of red is largely unimportant. areas used to grow food for and make shit in non union sweat shops for the blue areas.