Ladies and gentlemen...

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the man who will lead the United States of America into a new era of economic prosperity and domestic security

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you prepared to be disappointed, because there is a very good chance he will not become president.

he has 1,160/1237 delegates with 405 still available, if you ask me its a guarantee that will become the nominee and next the president

in fact, i'd bet my life savings on it

Son, that is the primary, the General election looks bleak as fuck. You best start looking at General election projections. Trump can win in his fragmented republican party, but he is trouble when it comes to the main General election. GOP is even allocating resources to senate and house contested areas instead of allocating it to his campaign because they know he can't win.

I know you want him to win and all, but be ready for the big Disappointment

may I counter with a more accurate depiction?

>economic prosperity
His tax plan is "I sucked the Republican establishment's cock and when they came I had to spit this into a tissue."

>domestic security
HURR DURR THE WALL. Yeah, it's not gonna work. It's a giant waste of fucking money. Unmanned walls are pointless, and there is no way to man the entire god damn border with Mexico.

Trump is fooling you with the same old bait and switch that the Republican party has been fooling you with for decades. You voted for a bunch of feel good bullshit that doesn't make any sense, and instead of that you're going to get a bunch of neoconservatives looting and pillaging the government treasuries on behalf of their sponsors and masters. Hurrah, Trump.

Even black voters aren't this fucking stupid. They're voting for moar welfare!!1! and if they win they'll get moar welfare!!1!, making them slightly less retarded than the average Trump voter, who is just straight up being conned.

I miss real conservatism, but when you're a country full of fucking idiots I guess you get what you deserve.

Nah. Hillary is a weak candidate, and Republican turnout is at record highs.

>muh real conservatism
Unless you're talking about prewar conservatism, which was an entirely different animal, you don't know what you're fucking talking about.

Look I'm Jewish. Here is what is going to happen.
The media will make the election look close to generate more voter turn out to instill in the American people the fabercation that they have a real democratic voice. Hillary will be elected because she has her ties to our Jewish leaders and vision of monetary development investments in a new Wall St. and new World.

This election is, in fact, over. Little people just don't realize it yet.

Nice roleplaying, fam.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

There are only a handful of elections in which both parties have had a competitive primary, and when that happens turnout for the primaries predicts the winner of the general half the time. Which is to say, it predicts nothing and is completely meaningless.

Demographically, Hillary has this in the bag. If she loses, it will be because one of these three things:

1) #JillStein2016. Enough Berniebros throw a fit that they let the country elect Trump.

2) Republican efforts to cut polling places in heavily blue districts reduces turnout by enough to flip the election. We've already seen signs of this, with voters in some traditionally Democratic districts in Republican-controlled states being forced to wait hours (or more) in line just to vote and the turnout in those areas being cut by as much as three-quarters from past primaries. Fun fact: most states only require your employer to give you an hour off to vote, so when the lines are that long you legitimately have to risk losing your job to vote.

3) Trump wins by small margins in key swing states, so even as he loses the popular vote he'll barely take the electoral college. This is unlikely, but possible.

The most likely outcome is that Hillary wins, and the second most likely outcome is that a coordinated effort to cut polling places in blue areas flips the election (i.e. #2). The other two are... incredibly unlikely.

Dubs for trump

That's not Rand Paul, OP.

I am talking about pre-Reagan conservatism. I.e. before the party kicked out all of the actual conservative economicists in favor of a doctrine of complete bullshit which, no matter the illness, always suggests "give your tax money to the people who fund my reelection campaigns" is the cure.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

please watch this if you are thinking of voting for trump. its a 20 minute video but he would be prez. for 4 years

Trump has changed the game to a certain extent. He's mobilized white lumpenproles with his rhetoric the same way the promise of gibsmedat motivates niggers to vote Democrat. Hillary has a fuckhuge attack surface that Trump is only just starting to pivot his fire toward, and his approval ratings compared to hers are fast catching up. Additionally when Bernie loses the nomination you're going to see a sizable minority of far leftists and other Bern victims either staying home or casting votes for Trump.

Hillary has a chance, but she's not nearly as assured a victory as you think.

Reagan was shit. Conservatism and the Republican Party have been shit since the 1950s and have functioned primarily as controlled opposition for leftist soft-commie oven fuel.

>le current year man
I'd say gb2Reddit, but they're the ones who debunked that kike's claims.

shillary voters are cocky and ignorant. they really think she will some how magically get all the independent and bernie votes despite the fact that they are outright saying they fucking hate her and would rather see the country burn to the ground than ever vote for her. The entire DNC is so high on their own supply, that they think this

trump or jill stein is going to win. its already done. bernie will never win the rigged primaries and hes too shill to run as independent. if jill stein picks bernie as her vice, its GG presidency

realistically, trump has no fucking idea what hes doing. hell get in office and just talk shit to foreign nations, destroying all relations. this might be a good thing. it means maybe hell bring all our troops home from around the world and focus on this country. it also means, we are more than likely to get nuked into oblivion by russia and china. no good can come from a trump presidency, but these people are just too stupid to see how dangerous it is

>democratic party split in two
>Highest republican representation since Big bush
>Trump sweeping every other repub under the rug

when will you just fucking realize that the game was over when Trump put his name in the hat?

The age of Trump has begun

nt we all know both Hillary and Trump is sucking that Jew dick. So in the end Jews always win.

This picture is wrong. Eagles hate Trump

Kek

>fabercation

Only because they are totally intimidated by him, as if he was a larger, more alpha male eagle.

protectionism =/= economic prosperity.
if you make american companies do their manufacturing here, shit is just going to be more expensiv e cuz you gotta cover the extra labor costs.. therefore making it more difficult for those in the mid-bottom to survive.

of course, the democrats way of doing things by taxing the shit out of american corporations doesnt work either, cuz they just pass the expense off to the consumer.

americans are screwed regardless of who they vote for here.

unless.. they vote for the free market capitalist Libertarian, Johnson... but thatll never happen, cuz tard americans are stuck with their 2 party system... and it will sink us cuz its nothing more than power sharing corporatism at this point.

you know jack shit about economics.

if we bring all labor back here, cost of manufacturing goes up, but economy does too. more money circulating = more profits for companies.

americas #1 economic problem is its way of measuring profits. using previous years as a baseline for success is the quickest way to turning your country into a third world. every year its getting worse and worse as these corporations horde more and more money trying to beat their previous years profits. they are literally basing off impossible stats that will eventually collapse them into ruin. every corporation thats gone bankrupt so far has been a victim of their own greed biting them in the ass. we will see many more companies fall like this in the near future.

america is on a path to destruction. we can fight for all the workers wages we want, but until we regulate the companies ethical behavior itself, nothing will ever get better

Indians arnt foreign hordes. were the foreign hordes

what makes you think im a son, bro? assumptionator is your new name, mr. assumptionator

If Hillary wins the nomination, Trump has my vote

>Can´t stump the Trump

Can´t stump the Trump

might is right redskin

Paid Hitlary/Biff shitposters should do something worthy with their Lifes. You guys are just cancerously discusting.

im getting paid?

cool!

>would rather see the country burn to the ground than ever vote for her
This pretty much sums the only reason Trump will win.

no, you know jack shit about economics.. the economy doesnt boom overnight, ya dumbass, theres lag involved.. what do till it "booms"? you are fucked... also.. Trump doesnt have the power to demand companies come back... hes not a dictator.. and whart do when american companies cut ties with the US and just join other international corps? we are fucked then too.

moar

no

i mean

ok

of course theres lag fucktard. no matter what you do theres gonna be a repercussion. and if you do nothing, youre gonna end up with the same result

we got corporations currently trying to replace their employees with robots. we got corporations sending jobs overseas or importing overseas workers. we got corporations laying people off just for the sake of racking in more profits.

no matter how you look at it, jobs are thinning out and population is rising. its time to pack it in and keep our jobs here for our own citizens to boost our own economy

end of the day, the real problem is overpopulation