What is the most secular Muslim nation

What is the most secular Muslim nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
youtube.com/watch?v=l1XZeuugMt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bosnians and Volga Tatars. They drink alcohol even.

not france that's forsure

Germany

I thought Tatars acted like Chechens

eu+usa+arabs fucked secular turkey with non stop propaganda and money

Kazakhstan

The seculer turkey dream died with ataturk and erased from all turkish minds with adnan menderes

I've heard Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo are the closest things to secularism you'll find in a Muslim-majority nation

Germany

If memes are allowed Belgium or UK, if not Autonomous Russian Republics like Tatarstan or Kazakhstan.

Kyrgyzstan

Azerbaijan

Kazakhstan

Nigeria

Bosnia

Albania

>Nigeria
Are you serious?

>Nigeria

How is it not secular? 58% christian and 41% Muslim

Also Macedonia is 1/3rd Muslim

they literally have fucking sharia law in the Northern (Muslim-majority) states you numbskull

Learn the meaning of secular, you stupid retard!

this
reporting from 2nd day of drinking alcohol with so called 'muslim'

Good job, Ivan

>2016 almost 2017
>Drinking
THE CURRENT YEAR!!!!

Western Turkey is pretty secular but eastern turkey is very radical

What's Kazakhstan even like

It's the Italy of the Caspian Sea

There is no Western-Eastern Turkey divison anymore, stop this meme already. There is only Eastern Turkey, and that is it.

I feel sorry for them then

Anywhere in the former USSR. Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tatarstan, etc.

yes this
I remember an ex-soviet army muslim guy I met in a club in Aktau drunkenly boasted he could cook with pork better than any Ukrainian

there's still gradation, kyrgizstan maybe, but uzbekistan and especially tajikistan are quickly returning to their roots because they're close to places like afghanistan

im in kosovo right now.
besides seeing a few mosques youd never guess this was a muslim country

Probably Malaysia

Kazakhs or Albanians, they drink like Russians

Fuck off mongol

Why do you have an Albanian flag?

kek

you know it's like... the ground
just kidding, northern kazakhstan is like russia but our president is not bald manlet. the fucking mafioso too though.

Think Russia outside of Moscow or St. Petersburg but a little better

Bosnia.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Western libecucks are so blind. Malaysia is not secular you stupid millennials.

No need to be rude friend :(

for the mongol pride my brother!

Time to visit Kazakhstan then.

tatars are also pretty secular
their girls are top tier of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

Go and die in a bomb explosion.

Kazakhstan because the only good thing communists brought to the world is that they destroyed the religions.

I get the impression that Nazerbayev is pretty based, is this true?

*tips fedora*

>our president is not bald manlet

Tell me about the Russian, why does he wear the oversized hat?

Out of the ME countries I lived in, Lebanon.

he is real khan, the best of possible presidents of kazakhstan for now, but he is still typical post soviet republic tyrant. corruption and shit. we only sell oil and other resources and our economy is busted.

>tfw i can easily understand turkic words she's saying

he is not bald at least kek

Sorry amigo but I get triggered so hard everytime libcucks on le reddit says that Indonesia and Malaysia is a great example of a Muslim country. Fucking stupid whiteys with nigger brains that have never been outside the US saying my country is secular/liberal/western/okay for a Muslim country? Hahahahahahaha. Just fucking suicide yourself if you think like this. There are literally religious police roaming around here trying to catch anyone not following Islamic teachings.. There have been forced conversion in poor areas of the country. You cant even leave the religion without being jailed. Even our fucking constitution gives special privileges to Muslims. If any reddit SJWs or liberal faggots read this please don't be such a retarded fag to think this mudslime belief is anything but good. Also there are only 2 genders.

Tatars understand you very good, I traveled Turkey several times and one fthose I was with my fellow tatar, he could translate almost everything Turks say.

>Tfw no qt Tartar gf

very sad

you must wear oversized hats in oversized country

K I get it but chill now.

post kazakh qt3.14s

> who are anatolians

k

Thank u

picture related

a lot of albanians are commies.

I know turkish and tatar language very similar.

Is dating/marriage between orthodox and muslims common in Kazakhstan?

>Turkey
>Central Asia
Man the memes have become too real

I am pretty sure they asked that question in Chechnya for Russian part.

What makes Azerbaijan secular
A lot of mentions of it ITT

People like to meme it. They hang gays from Cranes and tried to attack Christians

not so common, but I know some cases. my russian neighbor is married to kazakh girls. and another my neighbor kazakh is married to russian.

Why do people meme it and say it's secular if it's not?

Brainwashed

shit. i thought they were chilled out. i heard they have a popular blues scene, seemed pretty westernised. guess thats wrong. they are middle eastern after all.

The eternal Azeri

>An American is lecturing an Aussie about Azerbaijan.

No they literally tried to cleanse a christian area of Christians from 1988-1992 only to end up humiliated so now they are getting more radical. But because they have(had) oil money now people think they are secular because they have shiny new buildings

>tartar gf

who cares if it's still muslim?

>They hang gays from Cranes and tried to attack Christians
no they don't you armenigger

so you be saying a armenian could behind that post?

who else? a normal american would not even know what "an azerbaijan" is

tatars. tho "secular muslim" is an oxymoron. if you are secular, you stop being a muslim.
literally everyone but peninsula arabs drink alcohol

you mean an azerbaijani area of Armenians?
the armenian-azerbaijani conflict has nothing to do with religion. either stop 1) being a retarded christian supremacist or 2) being an armenian

>Muslim nation
>Secular

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA NIGGER PRESIDENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA TWICE ELECTED MUSLIM NIGGER PRESIDENT AHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ALI OBAMA AL HUSSEIN AL OBONGO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA TRUMP THE KIKE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

NIGGERMERICA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA 60% WHITE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHAT AMERICA ? YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ? GO AHEAD :D

youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
youtube.com/watch?v=l1XZeuugMt0

what the hell france calm down dude

>What is the most secular Muslim nation
usa

>all this butthurt about Azerbaijan in this thread

They're actually like Russians in how they behave, there are some radical nationalists though. From what I see Tatars are ethno-concious like Chechens so to speak, but much tamer.

So are you guys actually secular or what

Turkic nations.
Kazakhs Kygrz Turks-Azerbaijani Turks
Tatars.

We are more secular than most of other muslims, but still more conservative than europeans

most nations that went under a communist regime, like in the USSR or in the Balkans

except Chechens who are really radicals

Finnish Tatars, hands down.

>country

Kosovo je Albanija!

Is this supposed to be an insult

Degenerates. Absolutely regress. Fucking hate russian hip-hop culture.

Hey Ashot, how's it going. Still sucking dicks i see.