The Rise of Avalion is because girls like her are tired of fucking beta cucks who can't defend white women who get...

The Rise of Avalion is because girls like her are tired of fucking beta cucks who can't defend white women who get eyeballed by every walk of race walking pass them, and they fucking know it too.

Say whatever the fuck you want about Avalion. She has more balls than any straight white male today.

Avalion got more subs in a day than Boxxy probably ever got.

Read up on your Sup Forums history stupid little kid LOL.

Boxxy is OK. But, to see a fugly girl get attention makes you amazed that there is still hope for humanity after all. Just be racist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh yeah

I'm not even white, and I find her views and the ones on the alt-right very interesting. If it weren't for the white nationalism, very close to supremacism, I would totally support her. I do watch her videos, tho.

Her views on the jews, the regressive left and radical Islam are right there with mine. And I'm just a latino surrounded by retarded leftists morons, because my IQ is higher than the average.

Nationalism is also not my thing.

Fuck ya.

>Avalion
holy fuck. ha ha

Boxxy is an ugly whore. Avalon for Queen of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums only.

Fucking newfag. Like Boxxy's fame was due to her looks.

Not an old kid. But I know of Boxxy. I like her old lady page haircut at 24. Wow.

how long has her account been banned?

Anybody mind to tell me who or what this Avalon is? I'm not an americunt, so it's gone past me.

Well, on the other hand, even the German YouTube stars with several million subscribers have gone past me as well. So whatever.

I hear ya. I get what you mean. Ehuh, time for white people to make a point too. Fair is fair.

>Avalion
>Avalon
You mean Evalion?

Shes a Nazi from YouTube that Sup Forums likes to fap to.

She'd be kind of cute if she would brush her fuckin teeth.

she is a canadian pollack that pretends to hate jews so rednecks give her sheckels

One day since beta cucks helped to delete it and then her new channel was deleted too.

well beta cucks dont want to defend them so they got her banned

I see, thanks. Well, I may dig into that some time. Always interested what hilarious views and especially argumentative methods the far right pulls out of their noses.

Shut up, wetback.

Her yellow teeth are to attract Jews looking for gold.

This bitch is a fucking polish/prairie nigger that is lying to you idiots for money. She probably laughs with her boyfriend when you cucks make donations.

Exactly.

Almost ever supermodel is white, and a white girls comes out and says exactly what society is not tell people. And, beta white cucks do shit about it? Fucking joke.

boxxy fell apart at age 18 nobody wants to fuck this thing now

Sorry.

Almost ever supermodel is white not by chance, and a white girl comes out and says exactly what society is not telling people. And, beta white cucks do shit about it? Fucking joke.

its 2016 and people still give a shit about boxxy

#Dethroneboxxy

>In b4 current year

>She has more balls than any straight white male today
true she has one set of nigger balls in her mouth and one slappin against her feta cheese thighs

Exactly. She is 24 and she looks like a bloated house wife who pushed out 4 kids.

Are you double fucking kidding me???? LOL here she is in 2016 still looks decent.

she is a nasty fucking brony kike bitch likes the nigger dong too cucks

Avalion is a cuter girl with a cuter voice than Boxxy. Avlion is fucking 18 for fucks sake.

The twitterfag is strong with is one.
> #Dethroneboxxy

YOUNG PUSSY NOW!

YOUNG PUSSY FOREVER!

BOXXY IS DEAD!

I play games with you niggers...I would love for you to try. I'll let you talk to my girl, and laugh while she shuts you down...and if that slut tries to do anything in beat your ass...lose lose

I mean Avalion would probably fuck Adolf Hilter and David Duke who are will in their 50's and 60'
s. The bitch is a fucking saint with her tight 18 year old pussy. COME THE FUCK ON! Boxxy fucks niggers and is getting older.

Bullshit. She still looks good, I'd bang the shit out of her.

boxxys nose grew 10 sizes too big and her face got bloated. not cute anymore. jew/10

Boxxy is the queen of Sup Forums forever & the queen is here to put a stop to your cancer & the sjws newfag little kids normies & racist nazis & youtube users posting here also here to stop redditfags & tumblrfags i am here to revive Sup Forums back to what it once was GTFO newfags.

You just like children you pedofag

18 isnt a child retard

SPIDER-MAN WHERE ARE YOU???.

SJWs and PC police is what is destroying America and the whole fucking world. If the SJWs don't want to have a fucking label thrown at them. They are quick to fucking put one on themselves. Avalion is a breath of dead Jew air.

ITT: baiters fall for baiters fall for baiters fall for baiters fall for....

This is a rational argument, expressed in a rational way.

That could be the case however shes so cancerous shes bringing sjws & all the others i mentioned to Sup Forums it has to stop now.

I mean don't get me wrong. Somebody like Avalion Is a strong candidate to be raped and murdered by somebody who brainwashes her with that nieve laugh of hers. But at least she is trying to do something about SJWS and cucks.

Somehoe I feel nostalgiac for the late 2000's seein all these boxxy memes...

Evalion. Is that the retarded whore that kept pronouncing mimicry as mimi-cry? Also she looks like a mosquito.

She's nothing.

Boxxy is a whore who likes nigger dick.
>she would fuck terrorist for fame.

OP here. I don't disagree with you Boxxy fan.

Some are new like this one.

People actually give a shit what she says? Oh. Hadn't heard of her till today. Gave her shit a gander. Eh.

Am I missing something that's supposed to be interesting or surprising?

Kek

Okay that & all but i gotta ask why are you posting her when you know they will come here like flys.

Boxxy is lame, we need something fresh.

Yeah a 18 year old girl has more guts than a fucking white cuck nation that brings AIDS SKILLEX and Carl the Cuck.,