Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mengistu_Haile_Mariam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ever had Ethiopian food?
because they haven't

>burger
I eat it everyday obvs

A person asks a Foreigner "have you ever tried American food?"

the Foreigner said he didn't because the American would finish it before he could

no, but I would like to learn more about Ethiopia
>captcha: select all the coffee
an Ethiopian invention, right?

ሠላም, እንዴት ሁሉ እያደረገ ነው?

are you Ethiopian or Canadian? make up your mind.

:3 me, welcome newfriend

do modern Ethiopians detest Italy for the crimes they committed against Ethiopia?

oh good lord what in the hell is this supposed to be

I have and it's tasty. Injera is GOAT

Its actually really good

good beer, good food, qt women, interesting history. they perhaps first harvested coffee? shame about the cucks who overthrew the monarchy and introduced gommunism

I heard it's customary to grab food and feed it to your friends, is that true?

>shame about the cucks who overthrew the monarchy and introduced gommunism

Haha it was literally the first Nilotic leader in Ethiopian History (The more negro looking ethnic group who are about 5% of the population) at first he was hated because of his wide nose and other features. Now he's hated because he killed 500,000 people and sent the country into the dark ages.

He ruined things over there for the Nilotic people who were already treated like second class citizens. Although the president (not prime minister) is from that ethnic group so I guess they are trying to heal.

Neighbors were Ethiopian immigrants growing up, I was friends with their son. Anytime I'd visit the house some beautiful smelling stew would be cooking. Between their language (which sounds similar to Arabic) and their features (hooked nose, lighter skin than most Africans) I believe Most Ethiopians have a significant chunk of Arab DNA mixed with the African.

Stupid fucking habeshi always ruining shit

why do they have a pagan star for their flag?

How do you start a rave in Ethiopia? Glue food to the celling.

They have a different African genes then most blacks.

Their unique genome along with the somalis and Eritreans don't look like other Africans.

Most dark skinned somalis have very little Arab influence but still have thin noses and less curly hair.

Ethiopians are basically that + Southern Arab + some Nilotic. Actually thats basically all HOA.

WE

Thankfully not

BEAT ITALY

Ukraine to Kazakhstan(3,639.0 km)
Nigeria to Ethiopea 4,959.1 km

No

horners are very different to west africans.

I don't know but have a Nigerian joke
>Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in
through the window. It flew across the table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese
man was and was flying close to his ears. The
Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime
and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and
swallowed it.
The other men saw this but just kept on
eating.
About Five minutes later, another fly came in
and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased
it away again.
It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time
he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for
sometime and then grabbed it. He then
turned to the Chinese man and asked "how
much you go buy am?"

>Haha it was literally the first Nilotic leader in Ethiopian History (The more negro looking ethnic group who are about 5% of the population) at first he was hated because of his wide nose and other features. Now he's hated because he killed 500,000 people and sent the country into the dark ages.
>He ruined things over there for the Nilotic people who were already treated like second class citizens.
Who's this?

Habesha reporting in

nice 90s joke

>captcha
>select all the food

One day in Germany I went to an Ethiopian restaurant. It was the biggest disappointment of my life especially for that price.

Is it true that blacks are considered animals in HOA?

sweet flag m8

Is Sup Forums blocked in Ethiopia? There're over 100 there and i've never seen their flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mengistu_Haile_Mariam

This guy

Effectively a dictator, his rule is remembered for the following historical events: the end of the Solomonic dynasty (which had ruled since the 13th century), ending feudalism era, land redistribution, the Ethiopian Red Terror of 1977–1978 the Somalian-Ethiopian war of 1977-1978, and the 1984 famine.

Killed 500,000 to 2,000,000 currently hiding in Zimbabwe

what