What;s prison like?

What;s prison like?

Prepare me

Prepare your asshole.

Terrible. Dont be a pussy and you wont get raped though. Whatd you do?

Nuffin
What;s it like?

keep to yourself, the worst/best hustlers are sniffing around everywhere. if things get crazy align with your race, make sure you know what they expect from you. exercise, meditate, read.

Understood -

How would I get books? What can I have?

How often do we eat? What is solitary?

solitary is pretty hellish if you're used to the outside world, just dont be a dick to the guards, speak when spoken to, try not to start fights.
The people that go into solitary are usually the ones trying to start trouble and the guards have had enough of them.

50 Internets to you

What do we actually do besides eat and sleep?

Not the quoted, but you either do work, work out, or hang out in your cell with your cellmate. You'd probably want to bulk up because people will constantly bully you or try to push your shit in. Don't lose your mind, do not lose your mind...

Do research on your prison if you know which one you're going to.

when you get in do NOT ask other inmates questions. do as little talking as possible when socializing. the less you say the better.

oh if you are a sex offender you are fucked. if you are you must ask for prtective custody or you wont make it

keep to yourself, there will be people that fuck with you. don't go crazy in there and try to better yourself and think on what you have done to get you in there, work the fuck out and get yoked up. depending on the severity of your situation once you're inside you may have to start programming with your race. this means you'll have to follow rules and et-cetera, essentially have common sense and dont be dumb

oh yeah and if you are a child predator, rapist, drive-by shooter, or a snitch ur gonna get killed

Nah if he his they'll just check him in 23 hr a day lock down in pc.

Thankfully not, I assume these people would be absolutely fucked.

Alright straight up my brain is fucked, with a shitload of therapy under my belt, buy definitely not severe enough to get off. Do I get anything from this? Also I'm 5'11''/120 so fuck me right. White, keep to myself already, and definitely not dumb. What can I have from the outside?

They just throw you in pc automatically if you've done this shit?

When u first get in there ask alot of questions. Also, give ppl free honey buns and cokes, theyll respect u more.

Yea usually. If a person has a sex charge they almost always get either tossed in a sex offender block or pc.

Fuck I only have Pepsi.
And I plan on starting an improv club

Good to know.
Not a sex offender, can anyone request pc or solitary?

What did you do to land yourself in prison?

Sure u can request it but if there isn't a good reason they will probably keep u in general population man.

Cute

How often is visitation allowed?
How often do we eat?
For how long am I allowed to remain in a cell?