Moving to Tyumen

Russia bros can you please tell me what the employment situation is like in Tyumen and is the weather really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

itpark-kazan.ru
youtube.com/watch?v=Mojx914peOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>moving from a decent country to a shithole
are you that desperate?

Fuck off Russophobe.

you will make many rouble and have much fun times for sure

Russian whores literally come here to let their rectums stretched to the breaking point by new dicks every day to be able to leave that shithole to come here and you want to go there? Fucking way?

Are you looking for a place to kill yourself?

I love nz, but the employment situation is getting bad along with raising house prices. Also I am from Tula

I'm not hate Russia I love this country, but don't do this for god sake, please.

The only asshole that is getting ripped is Germany's, filthy kraut

>Questioning why somebody would move from the 2nd most developed country in the world to a literal shithole makes you Russophobic

the employment situation is worse in russia, I can pretty much guarantee it

they work crazy hours for shit money

It's oil rich region there should be jobs in that area and well(by Russian standars) paid. But weather is terrible, boring, everything is expensive(because place is very remote) and people are harsh.

This is for the Russophobes.

That is what I heard as well, but I really want to go and experience something different

Food store cashier 4/3 work week, 8hrs/day for 22k rub/month (about $3/h) in Voronezh.

If anything this serves as a testament to how stark the inequality is in Russia.

This means the average GDP in one area of Russia is over 50x higher than the Russian average GDP per capita.

That's fucking medieval-tier inequality, Jesus.

This is the kind of thing I hear from russians on Sup Forums all the time.

Is life really so hard for all working people in russia? How do you ever afford to go on holidays and stuff?

> GDP in one area of Russia is over 50x higher than the Russian average GDP per capita.
Nice math skills

Depends on what kind of job are you looking for.

>is the weather really that bad

Definitely worse than in NZ.

>22k rub/month

In my town renting a studio flat costs more.

>Is life really so hard for all working people in russia?

Yes.

>How do you ever afford to go on holidays and stuff?

Most of us don't. I've never travelled anywhere in my life.

Depends on region and profession/skills.

That's sad, makes me want to come over to russia and take you travelling for a while.

I'm talking about blue collar workers, so factory workers, manual labourers, shop workers etc. Low paid workers.

I am a software engineer, and the degree is recognised in russia too

Your image only shows there are 3 rich guys living there, while in reality this "richest town of Russia" looks like an africa-tier shithole.

If you wanna take a month-two trip in Russia so go ahead, you need a very little to feel yourself as the king of this life, about $1k per month.
But I'm seriously not recommend you move permanently to Russia.

Russia is a petro-state. There is no internationally competetive manufacturing sector.

>I am a software engineer

Then you'd better move to Moscow/Petersburg/Ekaterniburg/Novosibirsk.

In Moscow I see job offers from $1600-3500 for coders depending on skills. Sometimes more but you need to be very good and become some team lead. It used to be better before ruble crash.
Low paid workers are low paid. Skilled workers earn more but not so good. Like good wielder can earn $1500

>welder can earn $1500

Are you from 2013?

kazan
itpark-kazan.ru

I've heard it on imageboard few days ago. Maybe it's lies. I don't now any workers irl myself.

Хaхaхa)))

>There is no internationally competetive manufacturing sector.
very little, but it's the same here, however we still have blue collar workers. Every country does.

>Low paid workers are low paid. Skilled workers earn more but not so good. Like good wielder can earn $1500
Yes but can a low paid worker ever own their own home or afford to go on holidays and buy their own car etc?

There are too many tatars in Kazan.

Plot twist, I am half tatar

> ever own their own home
If they inherit it from grandparents.
> go on holidays
In place I worked there were trips to own sanatorium in sochi and union paid 2/3 of price for workers.
> buy their own car
New lada granta costs $5000 you can save or take credit. Or you can buy used car.

You can get anywhere on public transport btw. I don't see why would someone really NEED a car.

life for blue collar workers in russia sounds similar for blue collar workers in america

I'm so glad I live in australia where anyone who works full time can hope to live and own their own life. I just hope we don't go further down the american way like we have been.

Well you don't NEED one but having a car weakens the tyranny of distance. It gives you a lot more freedom to go places and do things (like camping for one example).

Public transport is not efficient in Australia or Nz

It's fine in Aus in big cities, but there are lots of places you can't get to with public transport.

Bro it costs me 5 dollars to get to the other side of town on a bus

that's because you live in poopeeland and your population is even smaller than ours

RUDE

help me to move to nz and i'll help you to move to tyumen

I'm like sidewalks instead of dirt. What, I'm russophobe too?

Learn the meaning of GDP your illiterate American scum. It only shows that "Gross Domestic Product" per capita in that Oblast is more than others. Even though it makes the area richer, it has no direct effect on wealth of regular people in a state.

can the russians here tell me about belgorod_

>moving from NZ to Russia
complete retard.
Not even Russophobic.

Well to be fair both cunts are pretty shit and there is some areas that Russia Exceeds NZ in

>there is some areas that Russia Exceeds NZ
Like being a shithole?

Granted Russia isn't as bad as the media likes to depict, but still, you have to be a retard to move from NZ to Russia, especially with how much the Russian economy is shitting itself lately.

oh
well then go to fucking Tatarstan for fuck's sake. you'll fit right in

www.gismeteo.ru/weather-tyumen-4501

you ungrateful swine

This thread made me hate Gorbachev

Usual russian province. Three years ago men in belgorod shooted two girls. All i know about belgorod.

At the very least go to the good city, and not Tyumen, foreigners never learn, there is 2 ok cities in Russland, never touch anything else.

what, Sankt Peter & Moskva? what about Vladivostok or Irkutsk if you're asian

Get out of my country Sergei

Have you ever even seen a picture of Africa? That's not an Africa tier shithole, that looks kinda comfy.

Your race does not mean shit here, I'm half Tatar and live in Saint-Pete, good half of my friends are some sort of Asian too, that's Russia, you know.

there's this fashion/hipster vlogger on youtube called Tartar Days or whatever that I follow, I want to fuck her so hard

>Tartar Days
HNNNGH
>youtube.com/watch?v=Mojx914peOU

>nose ring

What the fuck man? She's not ugly as fuck, but very, very far from being beautiful, girls in your cuntry are that bad?

I have a thing for cossack negresses

what are you, gay or a shut-in? everyone's got one, even i have a cheeky bull ring i flip in/out as it suits me

Nice idea, OP!
I don't understand this australian guy who thinks you should never go to countries poorer than yours. I'm engineer and for some time I lived and work in Austria and in Vietnam.
Austria has higher standards of living than Russia and Vietnam is lower. But I liked both places. Maybe Vietnam was even more fun.
So feel free to come to Russia.
But I don't know if Tyumen is right choice. Think about it, we are big country and you have many ooportunities. Mountains/steppe/taiga/tundra; sea/ocean/big lake/landlocked; rich/poor; populated/quiet place; near other countries; industrial place/ agricultural/ white collars. Cold place/hot place and so on and so on. We have everything.

you what?

>I am from Tula

I am Anglo
t. butthurt "nationalist" in denial

Better than Yekaterinburg

Wtf could be some American Vlog if you mute the sound
People are the same everywhere

surprise

>tfw no illegal smuggling business between china and north korea basing in vladivostok

wat do russbros?

Exactly man, my life atm is really boring and I do the same thing every single day

Why do you sound surprised? You from Tula too?

It's like that in every large, heavily populated nation. It's like pairing Europe with the Middle East, label it Eurasia and bitch about inequality. Some regions are naturally smarter and will manage to thrive better under those conditions.

you tell you are anglo and then you are tatar from Tula
where do you lied?

Prepare to fight against former prison bydlo.

>tfw I will never travel from vladovistok to mosow on 3rd class trans-siberian railway shooting krokodil while squatting and dancing with my bydlo cabin mates

Help, it hurts

Nice place. Live here.

That was another poster, I am a half tatar from Tula and moved to nz

Ya znayu, that is why I was thinking

Źachèm?

>an you please tell me what the employment situation is like in Tyumen and is the weather really that bad?
1st weather. Winter cold. Summer warm.
2nd.
>employment situation
If you don't know russian very bad.

I can speak, but cannot read

>but cannot read
Learn and you can make your dream come true :^

Speaking it is the hard part, learning to read is very easy in comparison.

For surviving.