Sup Forums I feel awful. I'm 27, I'm female, I hate my job...

Sup Forums I feel awful. I'm 27, I'm female, I hate my job, I'm so fucking tired but I can't sleep I'm changing anti depressants and during the transition I feel like I want to start cutting again. My gf broke up with me but I still see her every day becuase we're roommates. We're trying to stay friends. But she thinks I'm being too clingy when I tell her how shitty I feel. I jsut want someone to hold me.

>dyke
>cutting
>baww
>emotional plea
>tumblr image

2/10 bait, be less obvious

I'm on my phone and I'm just gonna post whatever pictures are in my downloads folders cause Idk wtf else to do with my life these are some pants

Tits with time stamp then help or gtfo

Also make yourself a cup of tea

tits with timestamp, or gtfo

Sorry. I saved that image to my phone cause it looks like my fat cat. You're right though it's from tumblr. Here's more pants

You'll get over it user, discover your own willpower rather than relying on other people for comfort and guidance.

this is now a pants thread

No help and stop talking to yourself

Looks here's shit I downloaded from reddit sync by mistake. I'm always accidentally downloading random pictures from reddit sync. I think it happens on long press or something

I'm outa pants but here's a skirt. This is the one I actually bought. I like it cause it's hem us heavy so it builds up momentum and swishes when I walk

These are spices or something

Yoooo, those dresses are sexy af though.

Yeah man, I also got this one although it doesn't look as good

that's looks like a fun skirt for dancing user, great to twirl in.

Oh yeah the pics from my camera are on here too. This is what happened when I tried to but a soda at work.

you know what? despite expectations I'm enjoying this thread, please continue dumping pics from your camera

Tits or kill yourself

Lol I agree with user, low expectations, but you have exceeded them

Thanks user, you're a solid dude. My girlfriend bought me one of those all graphite pencils cuase I wanted to learn to draw. I got graphite all over me.

Sure thats a female hand

I was driving in the car with my brother and he asked me to take a picture of this license plate

Yeah. Also that's my girlfriends bracelet. She took it back.

That's my cat. Here's some rocks I gave away on Craigslist. An elementary school teacher took them for her classroom.

My friend made. Me this. I appreciated the gesture but it wasn't very good

>dyke
best not to assume a feminine female.

Julie tried. It's teh thought that counts, right?

That's a geode you uneducated fuck