Ask a Neo-Nazi anything

Ask a Neo-Nazi anything

> no fucking kikes or spics or niggers allowed

how many junk washing machines are in your front yard?

Tyrone reporting in

what flavor hamburger helper did you have for dinner?

Why the fuck are you posing in front of our forebearers' flag wearing the insigna of its enemy, a nation that is responsible for pulling the strings that drive international Jewery? Fucking idiot. It would be less offensive to piss on that flag than to take pride in another nationality, you're saying that everything the Fuhrer established and built for your race is less important or equal to the flag of money-laundering, deceit and moral treachery. Kill yourself untermensch.

what's it like to suck a big black cock in a public restroom?

How many ovens are needed to bake 420 kikes?

what does african sperm taste like?

neo nazis don't actually follow the nazi idealism, they just want to be associated with an intimidating symbol while they berate niggers, a group of people that nazis had no problem with btw.

How close has your single wide mobile home come to blowing away in a tornado?

How fucking dare you, fucking maggot. You would be arrested and jailed for fucking hooliganism if you lived in a world where you HAD to honour and respect that flag, but you would rather shit on it and wave the United States and its putrid national flag in its face like a challenge. Do you even respect the people who carried the reichskriegflagge? They fought for what it represented and you're pissing all over that.

Have you ever felt sexually attracted to a kindergartener?

what's your double digit IQ?

They don't deserve to be called Neo-Nazis. They're a fucking biker gang, scum, societal dregs. Criminals and rapists who pick and choose what is good and what isn't, from their skewed fucking view from the bottom rung in society. They don't even know the meaning of what it is to be a Nazi anymore. The term is slander now because of them.

did you go get your mom some smokes and a pepsi?

Legit question, as a "spic"... how much money would it take to let me fuck you? It's been kind of a dream of mine ... And I mean seriously. Maybe it doesn't have to be anal, maybe you could just give me a blow job? Even a handy. Name a price really, $8,000? More?

I long hope for the day that neo-nazis get brave enough to actually attempt some public political action rather than hide online.
We'll be waiting.

Why the fuck did you leave Philly talk radio you asshole? Danny Bonaduce in the morning was my only remaining lifeblood.

Found the nigger

What's it like to take Jew cock up the ass?

And I could even go to you if you want. I can make space on my schedule if it's a flight away.

This is actually fucking ridiculous, grow the fuck up. Most of the world has already stopped living in the past and have learnt to accept each other, you should too.

you're an ugly faggot and an embarrassment to the race.

fuck you

I'm fine with most races, but niggers are hopeless, and should be quarantined.

How do you feel about asians, specifically hapas?

Cut or uncut ?

underated post

Not all black people are "hopeless" some are alright. Its just there are some people who put a bad name out there for the rest of them, kinda like neo-nazis and white people.

op looks like the motherfucker I knocked out behind a bar three years ago
>how was the nap you took?

Reql nazis are fine with Asians. Sup Forums seems fine with east Asians, and they are closest you'll find to real neo-nazis today.

Doesn't matter, the vast, vast majority are hopeless. They should be sent to Africa and left alone. All whites and Asians are removed from that continent, no more weapons shipments or other aid. Let them live in their tribes and stop trying to impose a large civilization structure on them, because it's overwhelmingly clear that they can't handle it.

Why don't you get off your arse and go on a killing spree like you always threaten.

>Sup Forums seems fine with east Asians
who the fuck cares what Sup Forums thinks?

what is Neo about you? You look pretty old...

Does your mum walk funny after you've fucked her in the ass?

How does it feel to fuck your own mother/daughter/father/cousin/uncle in that order?

No timestamp?
>faggot

whats it like to suck ur own dick on omegle all day long?
>asked by a german

Where did you get that beautiful Reichskriegsfahne? I need this over my bed.
German here btw

You not get sick and tired of hating people for something they are unable to change? It'd be like me hating a brick wall because it's not made of rough cut stone. There's fuck all it can do about it and it does the same job as well as the stone. I just hate it.

Do you know that an old bath in your yard with rain water in it doesn't count as having a jacuzzi?

whatsa kike?

Do you feel inferior and do you have a feminine Penis?

The guy who asked what Nazis think, presumably. Please try to keep up, little one.

You don't have to hate someone to recognize that they need to be killed.

what do you think of my gfs

im more black than your fucking future m8

NMR reporting in

Zero one

>tumblr_....jpg

Nigger reporting in, how many times did you get raped by black people? I bet you liked it didn't you. You fucking faggot

I'm a native Northern European. How badly do you want to suck my cock?

May 1. Borlänge sweden
Very public

This

Hejsan broder!

Zero probably, since niggers rarely fought in that war. They were truck drivers and shit. You subhumans are good at random brutality, but not really organized warfare. That's the same reason niggers have to do a drive-by shooting and shoot up an entire block to kill one person.

Kike is a derogatory term used for jews

Are you cutfag ?

why do you look like a Jew? Is it because you're a Jew?

Tjena broder
Näste 4 säger Hej

So?

why haven't you killed yourself yet you red-neck bogan poofta faggot?

maricon estupido jajajaja

"An"com plz

"Gib me free stuff"
"I won't gib my stuff to people who don't have stuff"
"But who will build the roads?"

>pretends to be neo nazi
>uses wrong cross
1/10 for making me reply

LMAO you look like a retarded Sean bean

>how do i into greentext

An Israeli here, do you actually believe in the genetic supremacy the Aryan race has?

> Real nazis being okay with anything

Just because they were allies in ww2? Don't you think the german reich would have later on conquered asia if they succeeded ?

We are still here.
Ready anytime.

Death to ALL nazis.

Death to Fascists everywhere.

Long live the Bolshevik Revolution.

do you actually believe moses told you to pile as much gold as possible?

How bout them Redskins!

why would you call yourself a neo-nazi?
bait faggot

does it make you uncomfortable knowing that I enjoy being fucked by guys?

nazi symbol is swastika 卐, not sauwastika 卍, you imbecile

if you try to be a nazi faggot, at least get your flag right

Anarki ar ordning.

Neither fascism nor communism.

I don't think there's any system that works, but social democracy is still probably the kindest to live in, although I don't support all of it either.

no, that is simply disgusting

Dude, im not op, but its mirrored because selfie ?

its just upside down you moran
use you're brain a bit

>moran
>you're brain
nice b8

Isn't that why i enjoy it?

how much pussy have you hit
compared to amount of times to you insulted a minority to the face?
honest question

So, what's it like being an inbred?

Will you make America great again?

timestamp!

This

Where'd you get the flag?

It's cool asf

I'm a spic OP. Whathu gonna do about it

Nope, never heard about it just learned that he went up a mountain doing his business with god. I'm Pastafarian btw

OP is a nigger and I fucking hate traitorous niggers.

How about you remove that shirt and burn that flag on your wall, then get the fuck out of my country with that shit.

>Long live the Bolshevik Revolution

Missed it by that much...

how does your sister's pussy taste?

you do realize that most of your people are considered niggers in britain ?

why ?

because your colored, try to fucking deny it you brown skinned niggers

You will find out soon

Oh right. Allow me to fix it for you user.

>"Anarcho" communist
>Wishes for the state to give free stuff to him/her
>Will not sacrifice own property to give to the people with less
>Gib free stuff
>Won't give his/her stuff for free
>Supports the illusion that a government is a necessity by claiming that nobody else will build/maintain roads. Or presents similiar pointless arguments
>whenever the "an"com runs out of poor arguments against ANY OTHER TYPE of government/arguments in favor of communism they simply repeat their first argument.
>When mentioning the soviet union and specifically its fall the counter argument is "it wasn't real communism"
>The soviet union wasn't a real communist state because it failed to produce a classless state without poverty or private property
>Aztec human sacrifice wasn't real because it failed to bring rain

I could go on for quite some time.
But in short: "Anarcho" communists are just commies hiding behind a fancy name. And generally they are liberal arts students/failures and when in groups behave with less organization and civil behaviour than a pack of shitflinging chimps.