I came here and understood foreigners think Japan= "two nukes were not enough". and I understood what I hate

I came here and understood foreigners think Japan= "two nukes were not enough". and I understood what I hate.

dumb netouyo getting mad at banter

fuck America

I don't get how someone cannot hate them.

I am sorry that you are upset.

(Just kidding)

F

t. Zitto Animale

why is your country so pathetic?

two nukes were enough

>

こんなゴミスレ立てんなよガイジ

I'm not op.
Anyway, use english or go back to 2ch.

Kys loser

Japan attacked Russia, Netherland, United Kingdom and of course the United States, at that time Japan did a grave mistake and this is country will be only known in history books as a massive suicide idiot.

死ねやksガイジ

雑にリプすんなてめえが勝手に勘違いしたんだろうが

Fucking nazi lad

Pls use english or go back to 2ch.
Kys loser

>copy and paste

>This failed proxy

Fucking germans really get my blood boiling

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

Yes yes
Pls use english or go back to 2ch.
Kys loser

You first.
Stop talking to yourself.

Pls go back to 2ch.
Kys loser

You stupid cocksuckers have been fucking up the western world since the 20th century I don't want to hear any of your garbage

earlier than that, even

But 2ch died in 2009...

We understand you are an english teacher

Bullying netouyo is fun! Let's make more and more threads that make them mad!