Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help
here's the deal
I'm meeting tomorrow with that girl, she's from abroad and we speak only in english, and if my english when I don't need to talk is pretty well, but I get completly stupid and nervous when I have to open my mouth and said somethin. I forgoting words and make stupid mistakes which makes me feel horrible...what should I do ??? pic semi-related

Lol your english still fucking sucks even when you dont talk

really is it that bad? at least I'm having sex tomorrow and you don't

no it is not

>I get completely stupid and nervous when I open my mouth
>expects to get laid
Good joke bud

I have sex with her before, buit I would like to talk with her also like a civilized people

OP, have you tried not being a faggot. If you're fucking her and you get scared to talk you're literally autistic. I rarely say this unironically but kill yourself.

I'm not scared to talk in general but in foreign language...It's just my practical english suck's ass

Whats her name OP?

I've seen that ass before

that's not her ass, but it is similary big and round

nice trips btw

If you really want to communicate then practice your english

good point, but she is coming tomorrow, don't know any learing method that wil help me to master practical english in one day

just be cool bro, she'll probably just laugh about it and this it's cute. which will make you less nervous and shit will go more smoothly

thanks for kind words bro, but I'm simply a walking bundle of nerves. Need to find some anti-stress methods to act cool

drink some alcohol?

Hi OP,

I work in an international environment and am not a native speaker myself.
I can tell you that non native english speakers will understand each other just fine through extrapolation and will forgive each other the incorrect usage of words and/or grammar.

just talk the way you always would and perhaps a little slower so you have time to grasp for words.
Forget all about accent (don't try and compensate, just accept it) and forget about trying to sound sophisticated (your vocabulary is lacking, she'll know and don't care)

tl;dr Try and speak in a fluent manner without too many pauses and don't care about sounding stupid. make jokes about your bad english if you can, she'll gobble it up like cake.

yes but then I;m affraid I will got the problems with erection, it happens before when I drink too much

I find a litlle bit solance in your advices bro

thank you

Well, you aren't, so fuck you.

say what you want you pitiful kissles virgin

I imagine you speak with an emphasis at the end like a fucking russian.
>>talk with her also like a civilized people