I just want a qt clingy obsessive girlfriend, who is insecure and will constantly need my affection...

I just want a qt clingy obsessive girlfriend, who is insecure and will constantly need my affection, who will be obsessed with me.

I had that and she left me as soon as another guy showed interest in her.
Not worth bro, don't do that

I just want a qt extremely loyal clingy obsessive girlfriend, who is insecure and will constantly need my affection, who will be obsessed with me.

That shit doesn't exist.

That's the type of person who constantly threatens to kill themselves if you don't fulfill a condition of theirs due to being selfish, emotionally manipulative, and mentally ill.

nice trips btw

Probably a depressive girl with aspergers who was abused by her dad.

Been there, done that. No you don't.
Insecure gf is total pain. You will never have any freedom for yourself.

>watch out, she might think constantly that she's not enough for you, and her insecurities will develop in hurt.
>i know

Canadanon who's in a secret relationship with a 18yo petite asian because her mother says im too old. Im 23.
AMA

so... how's the laboral market? you'd say if I just go to Canada to live, carrying nothing with me, I could do it?

Given that you have the visas, its kind of difficult to find a company that would back you up to get a permanent work visa in your profession. If you try to be an illegal and work on the downlow, very few businesses would be willing to take you, without mentioning housing.
Jobs are not being auctioned off, but there aren't much good ones everywhere.

not even retail? I'm more looking for some sabatic year and Canada looks nice. And since the money doesn't grow on trees... a small job would be nice.

fuck man, that shit literally happened to me last week. feels awful. all that time and effort thrown away

meet lefty, shell never leave u

Shady retails might take you, depending where you'll be going.
You have more chances at bars or clubs as barman and depending on your size, doorman. I've been working in Quebec's bars for over 5 years now, and seen some shit

also had a girl like that but she left me for her abusive ex. havent dated since then.

No, you don't, mate. Believe me.

life is not a anime

who the fuck are you to tell me what life is and is not?

Get some self conscious shit stain who had a drunk stepfather and cut as a child
High school was easier

no you don't

>being this autistic

because you're gay

life if only one thing really

I'm not gay i'm bisexual

>
>>being this autistic
U are asperger ?

im a real boi, damnit

aren't all assburger autistic, but not all autists assburgers? that was my construct

hamburgers?

Men who want these anime-like girlfriends are usually ones who haven't the first clue about women.

Kinda sad really, you're gonna fall for the first girl that sucks ya dick then she'll take everything you've git

have you seen women lately? half of them are born with a dick and the other half wish they were

Get off the Internet and talk to people in real life.

they get scared...