Battlestation thread

battlestation thread

chastity cage please?

oh look, it's this faggot again

Show us your feminine penis or gtfo

I remember her setup and I think she had 2-3 of my favorite chastity cages as well and a really cute tat on her foot and a tendency to paint her toes red : )

>her
>she
>her
>her

Most traps I talk to and have in the bedroom with my gf and I ( love having a sissy sex slave to prepare and clean up my gf and I before and after sex) are far better looking than any hambeast you will ever stick your pathetic little dick into. I go so far as to say you deserve to have your penis locked in chastity more than them.

>not that user but...
>That glow on the woman's body and odd lines between them
This is a shop, you pathetic cuck.

not that user, but
>her
>she
>her
>her

my trap licks my gf until she's wonderfully wet, then sucks my cock oto get me hard, then we secure her into bed ties and usually crawl over her and fuck letting our lovely juices flow all over her while her little HRT transformed sissy cock can barely even strain in its chastity cage.... get more alpha than me.

I'd be willing to bet you'd love to be
>pic
and filling the role of our sissy, but you know you're too fat to get invited into our home.

As tempting as that offer is...
Post a timestamp, faggot and I'll apologize.
It needs to be something good too, not your chastity cage or a pair of cum soaked panties either.

im at work, my gf is at work, our sissy is off (her job at Sephora, not her job cleaning our house in her cute but purposely too short maid outfit)
I purposely had it hemmed too short so I can always see her cute little pink chastity cage and hear the bells we have tied around it clearly.

so no pics from my phone sadly

How regrettable.

Cuck on, user, cuck on.

Keep wishing you had a gf and she looked even as half as good as my sissy. My sissy works at Sephora so her toenails are always painted absolutely perfect and in the cutest new colors. her make up is better than my gf's though I'd never tell my gf that, but I think she knows

your gf would be too fat to see her toenails.

TRIPS!

You shaved recently.

Don't know if that's the gf or the sissy, but hot/10 would bang. More pics?

you may actually be pretty cool to talk to

unfortunately you am a tough bitch

go to google type in Uzbekistan to English

il bet your dick gets hard when you're in verbal confrontations huehue

sassy! yep you definitealy have some "testosterone" :)

go to translate.google.com

type in superman and translate from english to all other languages and back. you cum up with Microsoft Co. Lt'd

Just attention whore the traditional way and don't coat it with this battlestation thread.

If this image isn't copy pasta could you post the background of the left-side monitor OP

Next time, if you want to start a battlestation threat don't start it as a trap threat.

now that is a quality fan

why are there boards underneath your desk that limit your legs movement? that is horrible

>having another man in bed with you while you have sex

Doesn't sound alpha to me

this one makes sense

battlestation online

no, it is alpha by a certain measure

in reality it's just likely just cattiness believing it's something else

what keyboard am this

steelseries something

my sissy :)

the cutest thing that she did recently was i came home her her quivering in fear, she was curling up in the corner of her pink painted room, wearing her gown and her chastity cage was of course sticking out and the bells on it were shaking because she was quivering so hard.

My gf was masturbating while I was gone, and against our sissy's will, got her to give her oral sex when I wasn't home. before that it was always 3 sums. my gf also got her to strap the dildo above the chastity cage and give her a little fuck as well. well my gf knew if anything it would turn me on and would make me want to fuck both of them(i did) but we played it off as if i was pissed our sissy cheated on me, cuckolded me, and we were throwing her our of the house. She came to tears, bleeding masscara like crazy, smudged lipstickall over her hands since she does this cute littlthing where she covers her mouth when she's embarassed or scared. I even got her chastity cage keys, and told her to unlock it and get out before i called the cops (imagine that call)

well she unlocked her little slit, it was so shiveled up from all the anxiety, but isntead my gf and i just started giggling, pulled her into the master bedroom, and gave her the best pleasure she has had in months (since she's pretty much locked in her chastity cage 24/7/365)

did we go to far?

how can I be cucked by a "man" (she's so far into HRT now she has to be as legally as close to a woman as she can be without castration, though id never cut her because I love that her ballss till fill with cum and make her frustrated and extra extra slutty) that has his penis permanently locked in a little pink 1.5" long chastity cage with a little heart tag on it that says "sissy" and bells that jingle when she walks? "he" literally can't even get hard to fuck a girl anymore! sorry, but there is no cucking going on in my home.

>certain measure

It's funny because his/yours dunno gf is probably fucking Tyrone because she gets off to cucking people

The more and more you think about it, ops situation is more pathetic than alpha.

Pretty sure the alpha male also wouldn't argue with people on the internet about how he isn't gay and he's above everyone
Yeah it's at Tyrone's house the cucking exists

Also to assume the alpha is determined by how much sex he has is stupid

You wouldn't know that because you obviously have very gay tendencies, and fags can't be alphas.

there will be some cucking though, eventually our sissy does want to find another sissy to be in a relationship with and not just our sex slave. but the fucking will be done by me and my gf. on their first "sex date" when she brings her new gf home, and we already proimised her were going to unlock her chastity cage and let them go at it and even film it for them. we're totally going to leave our sissy locked up, and have our way with her new gf ourselves on their first sex date all while of course leaving her locked up, horny, and frustrated. we'll ofcourse make it up to them though, and unlock her chastity cage, and put them up in a high star resort for a weekend(a whole weekend unlocked!) but our sissy's sexual good are ours first.

well it sounds like your boyfriend had a fun time. it seems they like people to be mean to them

im glad for you and your family

>agreeing to film two men have sex

Yeah, you're gay dude

>mop
>cata
Kill yourself

>certain measure

well you know. you can have females who get a lil alpha at times too i guess

maybe this is op. honestly whatever they want to do in the privacy of their home is fine with me. moment i find out my landlord is pulling that shit within the walls i am sheltered between i dont really know honestly. weird people can be bad or good

Unfortunately this shit is accepted these days

Go give some hobos booze and tell them to bust in and trash the place

Hopefully they'd move after that, otherwise keep doing it lol

She is just gorgeous

I came buckets to this

she loves it. humiliation gets her off more than anything. she loves when we plug her ass, take her to the beach in a sundress that is too short to cover her chastity cage and buttplug. if she could still get hard, she'd have such a worn out boner because my gf and i pretty much sexually, tease and torment her hours a day. even when we're not home a lot of times we secure her into her bed ties and leave timed vibrators taped to her chastity cage and buttplugs.

this was the pic that inspired me to keep her gowns and dresses too short to cover her chastity cage at home and in places where a little perversion is accepted. I just wish we could send her to work with her little cage poking out for all the girls at Sephora to get a giggle at.

thank you. my commander in chief station would like to online too

At first I was annoyed but now I'm glad I'm not as pathetic as you op.

Thanks for cheering me up.

>tfw nobody to do that to me

I'm a guy

have a chastity cage you can use for self locking? ill talk dirty for you while you lock up that sissy clit

Lmao what an Insecure fucking loser. Gonna cap this for a cringe thread. That cool my man?

He does sound like a weirdo right?

It's just cringey as fuck.

What the fuck is this thread? I thought this was supposed to be a battlestation thread.

I mean all of it tbh

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the hardware in the background, not your dirty fucking hooves.

No because that faggot always posts and then it turns into a HURRRR TRAP thread

Show benis