How does a man stimulate his own prostate? Do dildos work?

How does a man stimulate his own prostate? Do dildos work?

You can just put your finger up there and touch it if there isn't poop in your rectum. I've never got it to feel like I'm even close to cumming from that though. Dildos work. I've never tried though. I've tried getting drunk to motivate myself to order sex toys online, but my judgement was still not shitty enough even then.

Yes

Yes, that's if it's capable of being stimulated. Not all men are the same model. It doesn't make sense, but that's now it is.

When you try it you'll find out if you can get the most amazing feeling possible, or if there will be no response at all.

Get an aneros or a lelo.

It takes some learning to get a full on hands free prostate orgasm.

At first just add it to jacking off. As you become more "body aware" it becomes easier and easier.

What i have found is a no fap the day or two before.

A good shit.

Shower

Condom on toy.
Astroglide.

Edging.
When my lelo billy is on full vibrate and nestled against my prostate i leak like a faucet. Eventually the orgasm so so strong i shake and see flashes of light and color.

Kinda like this op
It's great

op is a fag

Indeed, we're not all homosexuals.

Kek I'm not, and I'm not with all the gay stuff of today, but I tried it because of how intense it's said to be. Why miss out on that kind of pleasure?

I can cum through prostate stimulation alone. 20 minutes of medium paced fucking will give me an intense orgasm with lots of cum. I can cum faster if I'm riding the guy but not all guys are into that.

I have a very floppy jelly dildo and that one doesn't really work. I need something a lot firmer.

Straight male here

Suffering from prostatitis caused from chlamydia and it fucking blows. Still small traces of bacteria in my prostate, the gland is hard to penetrate with antibiotics.

I've been reading to milk the prostate and it will help the antibiotics enter the prostate better. I tried it will no luck.

Hello OP !
I've always wanted to cum hands free, so I've bought a dildo (8 or 9 inches or so) like six months ago. I use it like once a week, and I've never ever succeed. It definitely feels great when I fap, but still...
Any advice appreciated.

Why condom on toy tho ? Just wondering

confirm faggot. gtfo

glides better, shit doesn't get on the thing

So why are you in this thread?

this nigga is right

with help

go a few days without fapping, buy aneros, get relaxed and don't touch your dick while doing it

Here's what works for me.

Get a 6ft tube, 1/4 inch diameter, from garden supplies. Put a gallon over the end, use a rubber band to hold it on (you have to double it over amfew times)

Pop a dab of lube oil r butter onto your hole, and slip the gallon end of the hose in. Now when you jerk but ff you can blow into the other end of the hose and vary the amount of pressure on your prostate as you jerk and cum.

Feels pretty safe.

dis nigga is insecure

Put balloon over end. Fuck autocorrect.

what the fuck did I just read ?

Makes more sense but still, dude wat
Do you actually do that ? does it feel even remotely good?

just get an inflatable plug man