So /b, what's your deepest desire?

It's okay, you can tell me.

Come on, you can tell me.

To not let the Controllers win.

pic related

Penis

Oh, but we have already won.

i want to kill everyone in the world

To be a Khal and mount the world raping and pillaging whever I go. Dothraki!!

Same as I wanna impregnate thick b8tches. But I also want ghost powers

I want to disappear

I want to own and control the majority of arms corps and the largest banks so I dictate the world indirectly. Just saying.

World domination

i could really go for some indian food right now.

I want all who have wronged me to feel pain and suffering unending.

I want to know when I can go back to a normal state of mind and stop believing that I'm on acid still.

I just want an apple that doesn't have a fucking bruise on it.

I want

Immortality
Increased intelligence
Super healing factor
Teleportation around the world (like the movie jumper)
Ability to phase through objects
My own dimension I can control and teleport to whenever I feel like it

i just want mook to bring back snacks.

>that is all.

find my missing beanie xzzz

to one day have a friend

I wish she loved me again

I want power.
I want to be able to kill everyone that strikes me as an imbecile.

To be with her... sounds gay, but is true. She us married. I'm married. But we both know we should be together.

radiohead - how to disappear completely

Immortality.
Everything else can be achieved if you've got it.

delusional to the max; get real and enjoy living you shitcunt

I want all humans to die

>Perfect Immortality

"An Audience With The Devil"
HILLTOP HOODS LYRICS

“The sky's not falling it's just angels committing suicide,
Cos they're so saddened by humans using genocide,
As a political tool, considering all you humans have,
The way you act belittles you all,
Now hell is so full that we started expanding,
Damnation is a business and the markets demanding.”

-Devil (according to Hilltop Hoods circa 2k)

what about a happy end tho?

what the fuck did i do to you you fucking asshole

I can literally smell your virginity from here.

I miss my ex girlfriend so much. I don't know. I want her again. I want to hold her and tell her how speical she is to me and how much I love her. She has a new boyfriend but I can't seem to get over her. I always stalk he boyfriend because she blocked me on everuthing but that makes me sad cause I see how happy they are. And Im glad for her but.. I still love her. Im happy for her that shes better off. Its just that a hughe part of me misses her.

Fuck children without getting problems

you miss her cunt.

this...

and also be such a ruler, when people look back to history they will find hitler's doing cute.

Lucifer

To be smart and wise enough to fulfill whatever i want by myself

did you know india has curry pizza?

I want to go all law abiding citizen on my boss and his wife. They are stuck up Jewish shit stains and I want to torture them to death over the course of a week

I don't wanna be a useless piece of shit anymore

Stop thinking you matter. It is not about you. It's about what I want.

to add to that point: you miss her snatch.

Exterminate all people with IQ under 100. So goodbye niggers. Goodbye muslims. Keep only the productive races

>not saying happiness

as long as theer is one

you miss her vertical smile.

One of yous vs the 7 million people in the world

Happiness.

To always know where my stuff is when I want it/how to fix it

Not gonna lie Sup Forums. That made me laugh a bit. But no. It wasnt the sex. We only did it a few times. I miss her silliness. I do miss her actual smile tho. Her face and her chubby cheeks. I miss everything about her. I should have been a better boyfriend. I should have done better. I should have tried more. I shouldnt have pushed her away and I wish I was better to her.

living my life with my gf with no worries, smoking weed and listening to some bomb asa reggae roots.

Justice

To give up all earthly desires and aquire Omniscience

Get over it. No good comes of this type of situation. Certainly not for you. Give it up pal. Move on to better things and stop being a spastic about it

i want to go home from school

Stop being a faggot. Go get rich and make her beg to have you back

Kek fucking Jews man

I only desire the mission report for the date of 12/16/1991

Get over it. She has moved on and is fucking someone else now. That's what she thinks of you while you worship your deluded memories of her. Seruously pal. Wise up.

Happiness

The worst part is that im aware of it. I'm tryign and Its not letting go. I know its not good for me. It'll effect my future relationships. Itll hurt me in every way possible. BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. Its been almost 2 years and almost a year since we stopped talking. I don't know. Im pathetic and a loser. I deal with it by watching super tons of anime. But i always feel like shit. But it helps.

Get the fuck off the internet hamid you fucking shit stained poo in loo you wish you had my problems

>besides teachers and parents

That gave me chills user. But you are right. And I seriosuly have no clue. I've tried. and tried and I just think at this point im a loser

I'm a nursing major currently but for now im broke. I mena later on in life sure. But... college

Yeah your right you should kill yourself I feel worse for designating any time to type out these responses to you

You're* and no lmao. rip you.

I want some property and a little bit of money (dunno, like 1000$/month would be enough even) plus a loving gf living with me.

That is all.

I want a lab.

Not a boring-ass, normal laboratory where you do boring-ass chemistry to look for some new pill for erectile dysfunction that has 70 side effects that may kill you. Oh no, I mean one of those crazy-ass, mad scientist labs like Tesla had. Prototype shit that's 30 years ahead of its time. Creepy monsters in cages. Electricity shooting out of giant whatevers. Flying shit. More creepy monsters. It's out in the middle of the desert, buried underground, and no one knows about it. No one except me.

Dude I am literally in the same situation as you. You wake up and she's the first thing on your mind. She's always on your mind and it tortures you to see yourself this affected by something that is way in the past. It won't get better if you keep yourself holed up in your room watching anime. You need to start living so that you can forget her

>grammar nazi
Yet another reason she left you sad cunt

Man, dont know what kinda angel you see still after two yrs. Either she was Mrs perfect never put a foot wrong. Either way she has moved on and it's time you did too. At this point your only missing new opportunities while grieving for old memories.
Gotta flick that switch, once you do who knows what life might hold

to get cancer

Bwa bwa bwa bwabababa

Totally yeah

I want my wife and son back.

I kind of miss my ex too but barely ever talk to her, know she doesn't have a bf, and have already fucked like four bitches since we broke up, as well as traveling to California and South America. But I still miss the bitch sometimes. Am I fucked?

Tie my girlfriend down and fuck her

To get a gf and get married and have a kid and die

basically this

@684946004
for people on Sup Forums to stop picking on me

Fourth Reich to rise

Are you Frank Castle??

>One of yous vs the 7 million people in the world
>vs the 7 million people in the world
>7 million people

Spend all of my days exploring the galaxy with my crewmates. stopping by at alien planets and space station cities every now and then

Niggers don;t count as people friend :)

Have a healthier psyche

lol'd

this

Nah I miss my ex too from time to time. Nothing wrong with that, we had some real good times. But they ended and after a little time finding my feet I moved on. Cant tell you what she's doin or who coz I never give it much thought. Haven't seen or heard from her in several months. Why give her my time, she not grieving for me good times or bad.

Haha. You're on Sup Forums with me. We're both sad cunts.

I'm glad you agree, comrade.

Ive Always wanted to meet the punisher

lick a very fat girl's pussy

actually. Not the first thing nor the last. Just usually around 2-5am when im doing nothing. but when it is it sucks. I can't really do anything. I'm broke as fuck, i don't drive, and I have no job cause they take forever

To lose my virginity

i want to be an ober SS führer who can do what want to after the nazis won WWII

ItS 5 am and I can't sleep that is why I am here