Eurafrique

Eurafrica is the French concept that Africa will develop into a formidable offshoot of European civilisation, like the Romance countries did the Roman Empire.

France in particular takes up the Eurafrican cause as the most familiar and involved European party in the ebony continent, securing the eternal legacy of France.

Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_government_debt
italy24.ilsole24ore.com/art/public-finance/2014-11-14/debito-133828.php?uuid=ABjEdvDC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurafrica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L'Afrique était une erreur.

Porquoi?
N'est-il pas trop tôt a dire? Donne-lui un siècle, peut-être?

Currently Europe is turning into an offshoot of African lack of civilization with a rapidly growing number of African people and children of African men.

That's also part of the Eurafrica. Globalisation began between Europe and Africa. All of Africa is inundated with European invention, and all of Europe is inundated with African labour. The two can work together to great good, or to great discord.

Africa is slowly but surely getting better, too bad climate change will render the continent uninhabitable.

Chinafrica was too strong.
Sorry

> That's also part of the Eurafrica.
Mixing the superior race's blood with the inferior one? Bad plan t.b.h.

Il existe assurément des hommes noirs très intelligents.
Mais il faut regarder la réalité en face et ne pas trop divaguer, troposphère 10 ne sera jamais qu'un petit pétard qui ira se loger 200 m de son point de lancement.

Juste point, je suppose.

There are very few African countries getting worse. Most are getting better everyday.

It's just a question of when they'll go from the most underdeveloped bottom-rung countries to something half-decent.
True. China is taking over where Europe left off.

The only exception being France, which still has its dick in formerly French Africa.

That's the plan.

france had their chance with quebec. its too late for them to spread their culture now

This sounds like an awful idea. We finns might just migrate our tribes to Asia if this happens.

>The only exception being France, which still has its dick in formerly French Africa

Let me tell you one cute thing.

There are french NGO who plant electric installations in african villages because they can't afford it by themselves.
The villages are still managed by a chief, like a mayor but with more local stuff such as grigris, vodoo, sacrifices etcetera.
When the NGO come back in those villages, it appears that the chiefs just relocate the installations in their basements for their electricity supply, because you know, they need it for watching TV. Plenty of hospitals were supplied with french installations, but then it changed with the time, and the african magic.

I really wonder myself : est-ce qu'on s'en sortira avec eux...?

In fact, we had our chance with USA and Canada, belgium, Indochina, part of India.
Spreading our culture doesn't really matter. The real deal is to cope with anglo culture. And Holly fucking hell it is something.

Great countries don't just come out of nowhere. There are very few independently founded civilisations in this world (Mesopotamia, India, China, Ethiopia, Meso-America).

You wouldn't know how to do a lot of things if you didn't learn them from someone more knowledgeable. That is why isolation breeds barbarism, and Africa has been, for the most part, an isolated continent.

As to whether it can become civilised, I'm not sure if Africa has a different disposition than Europe and Asia did. It may just be the continent that remained the most primitive. But I don't doubt that it's on its way out of rural ignorance.

I know "rural ignorance" is a weird phrase there. It's the term Adam Smith used to describe how peasants in England (and other countries) acted, as opposed to the bourgeoisie.

>That is why isolation breeds barbarism

Not sure about this and what you mean by this.

5000 years ago that should've be true, but nowadays countries like France, Germany or UK could totally do it on their own, according to the global knowledge. It's just a matter of political issues I think.

Otherwise, these countries have a lot of different culture, ehm, had*.

As an alsatian guy I can tell you I'm very different from a southerner, in every way, even the language (french) could be a problem considering the accents. That tends to balance on a national scale because of the european federalism, but the last century France was a world in a country, maybe like in other countries, Norway to my mind with its two mandatory norwegian.

This "isolation" excuse is true when we talk about animals living in mudhouses.

>That is why isolation breeds barbarism, and Africa has been, for the most part, an isolated continent.

You're right, leaf.

Clearly we need to at least double the rate of Africans entering first world countries.

what lsd can I take for this shit?

I gave up on Africa.

They kick out the colonists who gave them roads, railways and other infrastructure and then let them and the people rot.

Britain and France should never have left.

Europe honestly has no choice but to build a good relationship.

Africa is projected to have the largest population increase in next few decades.
And a growing middle class = more dosh to go around

I personally love to see Africa achieve it's prime.

We can either be cunts and let our corporations bugger them, or we can invest in them the Chinese

the french can get as black as they want but they do not have a say about the rest of Europe.

the chinese do not have Africa near their southern border.
And they are not White.

You'll do what we say.
And first, pay debt.

FUCK FRENCH NATION CONCEPT

Ask any frog in here how many Algierians they host after implementing 'we are all french' doctrine.

Fuck those people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_government_debt

italy24.ilsole24ore.com/art/public-finance/2014-11-14/debito-133828.php?uuid=ABjEdvDC

Italy has the lowest share of public debt held by non-residents of all eurozone countries.

Italy says no to the french led africanization of Europe.

>africanisation

>bad

Is your tinfoil hat on?

>africanisation
>Good
Holy fuck.It is so painfully obvious that you haven't been there ever. Niggers in some places are dumber than gorillas and I am not even kidding

Just look at the mediterranean mate.

>Eurafrica
>French

Source ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurafrica

It was basically just a French concept.

Eurafrique still exists, although now it's more about investment and defence rather than merging with Africa politically.

All you faggots had to do was dip your feet into genocide but noooo

REEEEE

>The term was already coined in the high imperial period of the nineteenth century. It played a role in some technocratical fantasies, e.g. the Atlantropa vision in the 1920s and 30s[4] (compare the recently failed Desertec project).[5] It then aimed to integrate African colonies providing raw materials with Europe.[6] Erich Obst was one of the propagators during World War II.[4]

>The 1920s saw Richard Nikolaus Coudenhove-Kalergi founding the first popular movement for a united Europe. His Paneuropean Union saw a Eurafrican alliance using the European colonies as "dowry"[7] as important base of Europes ability to found a third pillar against the Amerikas and Asia.[8][9] Coudenhove-Kalergis' belief had racial undertones as he claimed that Eurafrika would combine European high culture and African "primitive" vitalism to benefit both continents.[10] Luiza Bialasiewicz refers to Karl Haushofers vision of an "Eurafrican" pan-region as base of the vision of Eurafrica as the most central third of the world.[11]
Nice try it is a German concept we don't have anything to do with niggers

France-Afrique is a failed project, they're independant now and yet we try to act as if they were still our colonies.

Do you know the franc cfa ? it's a money regulated by France that is used in most of west africa.

The German version was a far-fetched dream of Germany having access to a vast, vast resource-base in Africa to support its maniacal Imperial ambitions.

The French Eurafrican concept was about France further building up and integrating with the African colonies it already had, which you guys tried in Algerian, before the algies chimped out.
I knew about the West/Central African Franc. I didn't know they were still regulated by France.

France also does the majority of UN peacekeeping in French speaking Africa.

I sort of admire France's willingness to stick to such a seemingly futile and dangerous endeavour. What do you guys have for Africa?

It's mostly just primitives in mudhuts in sandy countries.

>The German version was a far-fetched dream of Germany having access to a vast, vast resource-base in Africa to support its maniacal Imperial ambitions.

The German version is happenning right now with them importing 2 million shitskins each years

It is no wonder that European countries started importing shitskins when Germany started to reconver, Germans should be genocided.

This century will be miserable as the climatic change speeds up. It is already too late.

>What do you guys have for Africa?
We don't do that because of friendship, don't be fooled. It's because we have interests there. We get their ressources for a cheap price, in some ways yes we're exploiting them, and I don't think it's right.

Yeah. When France was the only western nation peacekeeping in Mali during their civil war, everyone (online) said France was doing it for the Uranium.

The clever Gaul tricks the international community again into thinking he's a humanitarian.

>we have interests there
Kikes have interest he does not benefit to us at all; we're invaded by shitskins

gööd påst

Well if we desperatly wanna be the good guys we can argue that avoiding a war anywhere is for the global good, but I doubt we would have intervened if there was no uranium to fuel our nuclear centrals there.

>mfw people think all of africa is a malaria shithole because of a few unstable wartorn shitholes like zaire and somalia

I'd take kenya, ethiopia, morocco and tunis over ukraine, moldova, romania or colombia anyday

You mean Françafrique? It doesn't mean what you said, it was a term used to define how despite independence of African countries, post-colonization never really occured because African leaders were still puppets of French politicians and big business

I kept it broader to include Brits and Portuguese, but it seems I focused too much on France.

It's not like anyone other than France gives a shit about Africa, though.

I'm pretty sure France just has junglefever.

Italy is African though

Still very evident in several countries.

Africa is the next continent to develop, if we have good relations there it's the jackpot.

>As to whether it can become civilised,

Pretty much a meme since the most "civiluzed" continent dragged the world into war twice, killed a large % of it's youngest generation at the time and victims of ear and led to its decline as a world player and this is only considering the world wars in isolation.

>Africa is the next continent to develop
Niggers will never develop anything

Once we stop helping them 90% of them will die from starvation

>They kick out the colonists who gave them roads, railways and other infrastructure and then let them and the people rot.

Most places didn't. What's up with brits and this shit?

Stop being so hateful that's really cringey.

They do though if you actually bother to check out African continental, regional and national news.

why the fuck anyone want to "modernized" or "globalized" africa where they don't even want that? is this because of the white guilt or what?

Nobody here actually gives a single fuck of some subsaharian's well being, right?

Of course not.

We only care about North African countries like Italy.

It would be a great thing if they succeeded.

t.nigger that tried to jump the Melilla fence and was deported to Morocco

Tunis best African country

Not with African IQ levels I'm afraid.

Improved living conditions are correlated with reduced population growth.

Look up the wori of Ron Neilson

>"modernized" or "globalized" africa where they don't even want that? is

What bs are you talking about Indon?

You mean as Qol gets better number of kids go down?

Thats what they said about worst korea.

1. Yes, especially if by "care" you mean "I wish them well as long as it doesn't cost me anything but maybe small portion of my tax money and as long as they stay there"
2. Europe's wealth is actually dependant on access to African resources, now and in future. The question is whether we'd be more comfortable with prosperous and peaceful Africa that will compete with us in consumption, or trying to keep Africa a destabilized corrupt shithole of misery and human suffering. I firmly believe that in long term, prosperous and friendly Africa is better for us all.

He's right, though.
I've lived 5 years in ivory coast and you have no idea of what africans are capable of unless you've lived there a fair amound of time

So just like any other developing country?

Because we gave them the impetus to civilize, before our coming only Ethiopia and Nubia were civilized the rest killed themselves in inter-ethnical warfare and were not even bothered to invent the wheel nor an alphabet, anyway, after the fall of the West i.e. White Europe, Africa will be fully controled by the Chinese and there will be no (kike) humanitarian aid, which is a good thing.

There is no hate in my posts, only facts.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, wouldn't you guys be some 2nd/3rd world shithole if it weren't for exploiting Africa?

>All of Africa is inundated with European invention

Which has fallen into complete disrepair from which it can't be brought back. They literally need to scrap everything and rebuild it all.

DELET

>Eurafrica is the French concept that Africa will develop into a formidable offshoot of European civilisation
Frogs should hurry up then, cause China has a similar idea and they're pretty effective about it

Cut us from the picture

We joined the European Union ,not the NiggerArab Union.