AMA - someone who will knife the fuck out the next person who pisses me off irl

AMA - someone who will knife the fuck out the next person who pisses me off irl.

>IKEA knife, built it myself. (1piece)
>pissed off
>botteled in my anger for 10years now.

mfw I lost my cool and I can't be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3chqHe14eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to do drugs man

So what's it like being an edgy, ineffectual 14 year old?

Go beat off in a maccas loo and chill out m8

hey man, i feel your pain

the 8th grade was a difficult time, but you'll get through it like the rest of us

Have you started getting pipes yet?

fuck drugs nigga, im not lowtier

Im dopple that.

I just get angry jerking off.

nigga you trying to be funny. I'm untouchable

I can hear the Slipknot through your post

what pipes? are you drunk

You won't do shit all to anyone. Peace.

actually, I'm listening to nancy sinatra, bang bang.

Don't give a fuck if I'm classy or not. Couldnt give monkeys ass about your opinion.

Actually I suspect from that OP may be a nigger. In which case it is likely that he listens to nigger music.

your anger looks like kevin james laughing?

Yeah, horrid and funny is the same thing for me.

What if you piss yourself off?

hey I bet this bit of spam will piss you off REPOST THIS TO 5 THREADS OR YOU WILL BE KILLED BY THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3chqHe14eY

Dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler. One of their names is Adam.

then I will probably pull all of my own teeth out, slash both my wrists hit my head against a nail so it pierces through my ear to the center of my head.

I'm not even bothered about this. but I'm afraid of clicking it.

Have you tried NOT being an edgy faggot?

I have calmed down down, how about you stfu and tell me how you deal with what angers you instead?

Make me, edgy little bitch!

I'm actually laughing at this. You're a comedian or something? You made me feel a bit better.

It's pretty easy to make people with small dicks laugh. Something about their brains ...

So edgy.

BETA UPRISING

You would know you chucklefuck

This shit is cringe of the highest order, I'm talking about making people involuntarily, physically wince irl at the very sight of your words. If you're still alive in the next few months, you can color me surprised. The fact that you're ranting like this means you either got your ass beat to shit or you just haven't been as edgy irl as you claim. Anybody I know would've been smacking your head on the ground, like an otter beating open a clam with a stone. There's no fuckin way you're even 18 yet.