Whats the best way to get over your ex?

whats the best way to get over your ex?

Get under your brothers ex

When I broke up with my ex, I started fucking a lot of other girls. But that didn't help. When I was fucking a girl I was thinking about my ex. I was just fucking girls to hide my feelings. So I think the best way is too stay rational, don't contact her, delete her number and social media profiles. Wait one month and then start fucking other girls again.

By fucking another girl. Now, is that Victoria Justice?

By not giving a fuck and fucking tons of bitches, throwing them away like trash when you're done.

That's how I've done it anyway. It worked.

Delete Facebook.
Go to the Gym.
Pickup a hobby.
Hang out with Bros.

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY DONT SWEAT YOUR EX, Sup ForumsRO, BECAUSE YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, YOU WERE BORN WITH 200 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO HAVE A GOOD CRY, HAVE AN EXTRA BEER TONIGHT, AND THEN GET BACK OUT THERE TOMORROW AND BE YOUR BADASS SELF, BECAUSE YOU KICK ASS, YOU ARE THE MAN, AND YOU DESERVE IT BUDDY!

yeap

Find a girl who will suck all of your depression out of the end of your cock

a ladder

Kill her

:')

>whats the best way to get over your ex?
fuck Victoria Justice on your kitchen floor.

i usually back up a bit and gun it in low gear - you get more torque that way.

Rubbing mayo on your nipples

Get a new ex

this

with a car
:^)

Fuck her mother

channel the feelings into something you can step back from and observe, touch, hear, etc. so it;s out of your system and you can walk away from it

play an instrument, etc

Whores, getting drunk with your bros, (not your Sup Forums Sup Forumsros, I'm talking actual friends), hitting the club. Bettering yourself at the gym also helps, and, as much as you don't wanna hear it, just venting to a friend.

Whatever you do though, DO NOT cry over her, contact her, or remember the good times of her. Remember why she's your ex.

>step1 - no contact AT ALL!!
>step2 - do stuff (hobby/sport/etc.)
>step3 - fuck 10 other woman
>congraz, youre cured!

when i broke up with my ex. i took some time to re-live our time together, sometimes spent the whole day thinking about her or in small doses.
i listened to songs that reminded me of her, pics etc. basically anything that would remind me of her. i guess i was trying to speed up the process of recover by feeling as much as i could until id got it out my system.
sure i had a lump in my throat at times or just felt a little empty but i never outwardly acted like a sad sack.
be glad it happened and move on with your life. better to have loved and lost etc. etc.

this was a 3.5year relationship btw

delete their number and any other contact details you have, move town, or go away for a few weeks. booze can help but it usually ends badly, like calling the person up or turning up when you're not wanted. most of the time the other person is trying to get over shit too. if it's a chick that usually involves fucking random guys and being a complete cunt. hope that helps user

Fuck a hotter girl

Stop being a little bitch and get over it

this and time.
They say it takes about half the time to the full amount of tie you spent with her to get over her. As long as it is under 5 years and it was actual love and you not cheating around on her.

Took my a year and a half out of 2 years of a relationship to finally not get an emotion (be is sad, angry, happy etc) when I saw a picture of her or randomly thought about her.

It will take time OP, do as this guy says and learn about who you are again. When you find out who you are embrace it. When you find another girl don't lose yourself in the relationship, balance me time and us time.

you will get through it Sup Forumsro

post nudes of her on Sup Forums

OP here. yeah I have plenty nudes, but her friends check /b and I dont wanna get caught.

come on dude, do it.

>>Hang out with bros
Yeah every now and than is cool like once a month if that but dont be too long or else theyd try to make you suck theirs dick so they can call you a faggot! Anyone ever say you were a cock sucker?

this

gym probably the best way to move on. Gain the confidence you lost while with her.

Fuck her mother

Orrr..
>>Keep contact
>>?????
>> you both strictly bang it out no screens attatched.

Whatever you do.. DO not KILL YOURSELF!!!

Bury her in your backyard and dig her up every anniversary to take a pic, 100% works tried and tested.

looping on that webm is fucking masterpiece, 10/10

dont ever get a gf worked for me

>if it's a chick that usually involves fucking random guys and being a complete cunt
I can confirm this is true

/this

Go on coffee dates with new girls.

Get Tinder, and talk to as many bitches as you can.

Practice your day game.

Focus on work/making cheddar.

Make her regret leaving you in the first place.

That's what I'm doing anyways - me and my girl broke up 2 weeks ago now.

sauce

> screens attached
> wat

old fag here
all women are cunts
there is a reason they were objects

How old are you user?

share her nuudes

Best way to get over one girl is to get inside another.

>Block her/delete her on all social media
>delete pictures of her
>throw away anything that reminds you of her
>surround yourself with friends
and time will do its work, although its not certain you will really fully get over her. Been three years for me and I still think of her sometimes.

40 twice divorced

Get over someone by getting under someone else.

Find someone else to fuck

This 100%, helped me get over my ex I was still not over of 3 years and once I started that routine I wanted bigger and better things

i've fucked with another dude.
i am not kidding. shit helped me. it was my first experience and i've fucked with that guy for 2 months.

why you married the second time?

Fuck her sister.

Don't give into your emotions, blocker all contact from her, don't facebook stalk. Hang out with friends, work out, concentrate on the things you enjoy and better yourself. Be social. First couple of days will suck but time heals all. Eventually your mind realises whatever broke you up was a good thing and you're better off.....bout all I can offer OP. Been in 3x 3-4 year relationships, that's pretty much how I cope with the break ups.

Posting her nudes always helps, user.

I require nudes for sage advice. There is no quick fix to a broken heart, but I can promise you the next girl is ALWAYS better