Looking to add an inch to length. Any other methods or pills that actually work?

Looking to add an inch to length. Any other methods or pills that actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

some string and a rock thats what i used

surgery is the only thing that works, don't be fooled by anyone or anything trying to tell you different.

this

many of the other "methods" will destroy your dick more or less

Even jelqing?

Think about it objectively for one minute, and you'll realize there's no way that could possibly fucking do anything.

Heard it was supposed to pull some of that penis thats in your body out a bit, but only works while you do it. If you stop then it goes down to normal size. Like I'm at 6in but adding on an inch or 2 would be great.

boner pills from your servo via china.
undetected or declared traces of steroids

No, surgery and surgery only is going to be what helps. Losing some weight if you are fat might help. But other than that your dick is going to stay the same size for the rest of your life. Any product claiming otherwise is just after your dosh.

Find a man that has a bigger dick than you, put your dick into his butt so he becomes an extender.

Have him sex grills while you sex his butt, you both cum at the same time and you shoot your load threw his dick.

Easy, thank me later.

That's the biggest load of horsehit I have ever heard. Who told you that fucking tripe? You think pulling on your legs is going to make you taller?

Aight and how much is surgery?

Steroids. Dick gets a bit bigger but balls shrivel

Don't do it one time I did penis surgery and my dick ripped in half so I had to take estrogen and be a girl forever

Surgery works!

>Heard it was supposed to pull some of that penis thats in your body
:^)

Ive got abnormal large balls anyway so I'm good with that

Trips don't lie

Well yeah, you pull out the little bit of extra leg that's inside your torso. Everyone knows this.

There is some data to suggest stretching with a penis extender and the amount of time under tension could fix peronies(sp) it also was discovered to add length to the penis. I may try it out pic related is me please rate and I will link to study of extenders

Lose 30 lbs

pegym or thundersplace, OP. Do some research. It can be done, but it's not quick and it's not easy.

Idk why but that dick reminds me of the time I got extremely constipated and didn't shit for like a month and I finally forced than bitch out it fucking left my ass gaping for like 2 weeks man that fucking ruined my life

If I can leave anyone's ass hole gaping for two weeks I wold be honored. So thanks I will take my dick reminding you of a long strand of shit as a compliment

A rates a rate anyways here is link to study. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

>Have him sex grills while you sex his butt, you both cum at the same time and you shoot your load threw his dick.

Done this. OMG those boys shot so much cum in me!