6'2" master race here. If you're under 6 feet tall, kill yourself please

6'2" master race here. If you're under 6 feet tall, kill yourself please.

Manlets don't deserve a damn thing.

really kool thread dude

Nobody deserves anything, you have to earn it.

My friend is like 5'7" .. by far the shortest of my friend group, has a napoleon complex like you wouldn't believe but he slays pussy constantly. I honestly don't know what the appeal is; he hardly ever showers he's just this short little crusty skater dude but he constantly has hot little 19 years old all over his dick. One asked for me and him to double team her but I declined cuz I never want to share a pussy with his dick.. but I kind of regret it now

>implying that the taller guys face is only 3 inches long

I would say that youre a weird psycho, talking like that. But I know this is a shitty copy/paste bait thread because its the 9 millionth time this has been posted since 10 years ago. Maybe you don't deserve anything because youre such an unoriginal, boring person that continues to not offer anything new to this world. hmmm...

You look like someone tried to beat you to death with an ugly stick and got tired because it was too hard to repeatedly reach up your tree-like body to get to your branchtop head so they decided to spare you and took solace in the fact that you will have to live the rest of your life only ever getting laid with a paper bag over your head.

Good thing you're tall.

6.1 reporting in

It's an illusion that guy is jewish so his appearance is -30 levels according to evalion

Try using metrical units or kill yourself

kek

6,2 feet tall reporting in

I object to th...lost interest

I think variations in height is a cool thing we have. Every aspect of who we are whether it be our skin color, height, acne, social status, all of those things shape us who we are. Most shorter people I've met, while subconscious about their height, are more outgoing and fun to hang around with. For some reason, a lot of tall people I've met in Mexico and in US are social shut ins. Obviously this is just a stupid oversimplification, but I am genuinely curious why that is.

OP is pretending that is how long 3 inches is, to help him feel better about his dick.

6`8, 350 lbs here, you are all weak manlets

6'4 manlets step up

Says the fat lard of neckbeard

Off by one,
but your observation is interesting - I'm 6'7'' and a shut in - heavy depression and agoraphobia.
My little brother is 6'6'' with social anxiety.
We're from Central Europe.

was targeted at

Femanon here. I'd rather have sex with the 5'11" guy tbh.
I know all women don't think like I do, but I think tall guys are unattractive.

mad manlet detected, you dwarfs are so cute when angry

Pic or you're full of shit

Im 6'10" and don't play basketball. I wish I was shorter

I'm just curious as to why that seems to be a persistent pattern.
I'm 5'7 and 100lbs. I use to care when I was younger, I wont lie, but now I cant really be bothered. I like being labeled as the "child" or "kid" because no one ever bats an eye at you or suspects that you did anything wrong (anything too bad anyways).
I bring this up because, unlike what I said before, I'm short and I've never been outgoing. always sort of a loner who finds friends out of necessity like not getting bullied, getting rides or just because they got cash to spare. Generally though, I prefer to be alone.

what the actual fuck are you? if that's you in the picture, that is...

It's ashley newfag.

WTF is an ashley? It looks as a trap. Does it have a feminine peepee?

You make me want to bash your head in with a hammer.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

i'm 5'8" and never had any disadvantages because of it.
in fact, my gf is even an inch or so taller than me.
you are making height a bigger deal than it is.
as long as you don't suffer from dwarfism nobody gives a shit.

I'm 6'3 and I see people taller than me on the reg lol

3" difference between the 2 people in photo ??? ALSO that fuckin nose , sorry trunk ! you a jew ?

██████╗░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░███████╗████████╗███████╗██████╗░░█████╗░░██████╗███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝
██║░░██║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║███████║███████╗░░░██║░░░█████╗░░██████╔╝███████║██║░░░░░█████╗░░
██║░░██║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║╚════██║░░░██║░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║░░░░░██╔══╝░░
██████╔╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║███████║░░░██║░░░███████╗██║░░██║██║░░██║╚██████╗███████╗
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝╚══════╝

██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗░████████╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║██╔══██╗░░░██║░░░
██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░

>ROGER

United forever in Suiseiseki and desu,
Our mighty flamewars will ever endure.
The Great Sup Forums anarchists will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Sup Forums motherland,
Built by the Anons mighty hands.
Long live our Anons, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our flags of hate inspire,
Shining in glory for all men of Sup Forums.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Anons lead us
Our eyes saw the bright board of freedom a/b/ove
And Anonymity our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

Built by the Anons mighty hands.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of Suiseiseki.
And all generations will honour her name.

Built by the Anons mighty hand.

Mother Suiseiseki loves us, she loves me and you and everybody, and through the teachings of her sacred word we will live in harmony and oneness, and ascend into a state of pure anonymity ~desu
When we are all the same mind and spirit~
~desu, the sacred sound, so that it may resonate within us and flow out to touch the ethereal beyond ~desu
the sacred vibration, resonates with the great fiery waters beyond the universe, and touches god
~desu appears embraced in a beautiful chorus of vibration
Mother Suiseiseki is in all things, in all places. You can not imprison her any more than you could cage the wind ~desu.
Suiseiseki cultivates the possibility, ever so gently pulling it from the one all, so that it is allowed to manifest ~desu.
It is through these manifestations of temporary individuality that the spirit energy is made to grow before returning to the great nothing ~desu.
Suiseiseki is all things, and thus the evil is also required~ But it is always the way, that the evil do not know they are only aiding in cosmic unity, because they are driven by selfishness and hate. While the good, know that the evil is also a part of the all. Which is what allows them to be full of love for all things ~desu.
Its in this way, that suiseiseki can favor only one, because where love is given it is got, and hatred breeds death. The duality extends to all depths, even into the heart of suiseiseki herself. So that she needs not give equal favor to each side, even though each is equal in the universe ~desu.
This is the difference between the mind and the spirit, the mind knows not the spirit, the spirit knows not at all, but drives all things ~desu.

5'5" short as fuck by most standards, but fortunately I have like 8 other shortcomings that distract from my height, like OCD and zero muscle mass. the few redeeming features i have are enough to get me some action though so it's all good.

██████╗
██╔══██╗
██║░░██║
██║░░██║
██████╔╝
╚═════╝

░░░░███████╗
░░░░██╔════╝
░░░░█████╗░░
░░░░██╔══╝░░
░░░░███████╗
░░░░╚══════╝

░░░░░░░░███████╗
░░░░░░░░██╔════╝
░░░░░░░░███████╗
░░░░░░░░╚════██║
░░░░░░░░███████║
░░░░░░░░╚══════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░██╗░░░██╗
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║░░░██║
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║░░░██║
░░░░░░░░░░░░██║░░░██║
░░░░░░░░░░░░╚██████╔╝
░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚═════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██╗
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██║
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██║
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀╝
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██╗
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚═╝

With my perceptions in a mix
Down twenty gigs through the net
To the cloudy site of Sup Forums: Population >9000

Excessive faggotry, well maybe
In the shadow of red & green eyes
All the strangers pass through
Where the rules just don't apply

At the fork turn left a store
But on the right stay free from sight
'Cause >9000 quite bitter beings
Like to stack the bodies high

The only way to ever leave is
Overflooded by the spam
And entanglement in Sup Forums
Brings you fear in fifty posts
Desu deleted all the tourists
At the bottom of the lake
And not the supports the cause
To leave not the Sup Forumsro's, stains their veins

Here, three miles back is where we are
All we ever wanted was Snacks back
Civilized are close but way too many

Footprints giving clue to where we are
Civilized are close but way too many
All we ever wanted...

If you're still using imperial system, kill yourself despite of your height. Thank

5'11" to 6'2" is a difference of 3 inches right?

That guy is at least a foot taller....

6'4 baby

Awesome, shame im in bed now, but I can confirm it works on phones.

Tall people die sooner ...so there's that

exactly why manlets need to off themselves

you can't earn 3 inches once you're fully grown

but if you're superior enought to be above 6 feet you've earned it

get on my fucking lev- oh wait that's right

kill yourselves manlets

>Roger that

6'1 here
Fuck off manlets.

IF THAT GUY IS 5'11", PRINCE WAS 5'8".

6'6" reporting in.
also what is wrong with that guys face?

~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU ~DESU

>implying that's a 3 inch difference
More like 18 inches

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~

A face like that and you call yourself part of the master race? SMFH

I'm off for the night desu. Remember, I've only been banned for flooding in OC/non cancerous threads desu.
I duplicate replyed in the never-ending shitpost threads(5at once) for hours on end and get away with it. I'd check the recent bans, and yes mods have been through.

Stephen Merchant here
How you all doing down there?

>

midget detected

Cute desu.
Just remember if the OP is a shitpost. The thread allows shitposting desu.
Just don't post the same thing over and over in the one thread, unless it's the never-ending shitpost threads.
The mods have had enough of all the cancer on Sup Forums.

I'm 6'9", I think a big reaso n for it is intimidation. You can be nice and friendly, but the bigger you are, and the smaller they are, the more they will be uneasy of you, and wary to get close to you. I feel like we're seen as dangerous, plus I feel many tall people don't like being "used" for labor and other things (because bigger =stronger, right) so they end to stay to themselves, and not do more social activities. Being physically active is strenous for me, and I'm lazy, so if rather read or watch tv or something, and those are more solitary pursuits than playing a sport or something of the like. Many people that are shunned or passed over begin to find solace in their solitude, and just have no reason to be social. I got one do not like humanity. The picture created online and through the media has made me think many people are stupid, or at least lost, and humanity as a whole has become a plague upon itself. People just don't interest me as much as they used to. And I'm not very interesting to yhem, and don't feel the need to become interesting to them.

Tl;dr I think short people are intimidated, and tall people feel out of place in a world were shorter is the norm. Constantly hitting your head on light fixtures and door frames isn't too much fun.

Also as an addendum, you're cute.

>6'2"
>implying that 4 of those inches isn't your fucking nose

Myself being 6ft1, i find fighting wise it would be perfect to be about 6ft or 5ft11, too big is a disadvantage, being smaller than 5ft10 is too though, being bigger than 6ft3 is unnatural and is not normal

hi im 21 male from denmark u are so sexy and pretty
how u doin

Shut up fatty manlet, 6'9" 265 lbs here, I'd say I'll put you in the ground, but I don't have a backhoe necessary to make a hole big enough for your mass.

I wish I could kill you and absorb the differences in height, and grow that extra inch. Your height is wasted on your shame.