Why?

Why?

A * Theism

A = Not

Theism = Belief in a singular god, that interacts with humans.

A*Theism = Not the belief in a singular god, that interacts with humans.

Lack of belief in all deities.

Ur a faggot. Suck gods dick somewhere else

This is by far the weakest of the neverending shitposts. The one about science being a religion is the most bait-worthy.

What if you're wrong?

How is my answer religious? That's literally want atheism means. It means the non belief in a singular god.

OP asked for the definition, I gave him the formal one.

Go suck a fat cock you autistic sand nigger

>2k16
>Newfags still fall for this b8

Click away. Easy.

Okay, here, I'll make up a new religion right now. In my religion anyone who believes in God goes to hell, and anyone who doesn't goes to heaven. What if my religion is right and yours is wrong? Shouldn't you stop believing in God just to be on the safe side?

Stop taking the bait you fucking fedora tipping autist

i thought this thread was extinct . . . oh wait summer

i thought this thread was extinct . . . oh wait summer

sage sage sage

8/8

It's laughable that the "educated" faggots on here will be quick to dismiss any one else's opinion and pretend that they don't consider science their religion.

Quoting this nigger for truth. Science makes truth claims about the nature of reality/existence and the nature of life and death. It has sacred texts and it has many adherents who take many of the offered propositions on blind faith.

Science is a religion.

Also, science can't prove what happens after death any more definitively than religion. It's open ended speculation and wasted study. Being dead is just that. Dead.

Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE

Travon disapproves of this shit thread

B * Ait

B = You're

Ait = A retard

B*Ait = You're a retard

Scientific Speculation

Cosmic space dust collided, Big Bang happened, single cell life happened, goo crawled out of the warm ocean, evolution happened. Save me Tom Cruise. Tip fedora.

Not creationism. Except the part where life happened. Makes sense.

Oh sweet this thread again...
the cancer is strong with you
you only make threads like this
so you can get attention
Go to reddit or something.

It's bait. But it could open discussion if you wanted to invest the time.