Advice on annoying neighbor dog, barks for hours. Ready for something more drastic

Advice on annoying neighbor dog, barks for hours. Ready for something more drastic

Housing authority won't do anything, government agencies won't do anything, talking to them doesn't do anything. What can I do that won't make it look like it was me that did something about it? I can throw items but can't really reach it physically. There's two of them but only one is a true asshole. Open to options

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DOGTEK-Sonic-Control-Outdoor-Indoor/dp/B00ESMUWS6/ref=pd_sim_199_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41B6eCGcRIL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR126,160_&refRID=0V5Y4533FSHYRNB2GH9N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some airgun maybe?

rat poison on a steak?

Feed it treats. Stupid

Them not knowingReward the dog for barking hysterically. Fucking great

Anything not traceable?

Anti-freeze.

Death will silence the mongrel.

They could find out it was anti freeze though right?

who cares, theres no proof it was you, unless you give em proof
>innocent untill proven guilty

rat bait pellets stuffed into a slice of steak leave it out for it just be careful some starving college kid doesnt mistake it first else u might have a manslaughter charge on ur hands

Fucking retards.

Just man up and stop being a fag op, go punch the owner in the face until he learns to take care of his dogs.

or ear plugs

Loudest dog whistle you can find.
Blow it when the fucker barks so its ears hurt and finally associates it to barking.

In the real world that just gets you put in jail where you get some peace and quiet

Catapult and a few pellets of slug poison

Non lethal, maybe effective. Worth a shot

This

I did the same op.

thats where u belong nigger, jail

amazon.com/DOGTEK-Sonic-Control-Outdoor-Indoor/dp/B00ESMUWS6/ref=pd_sim_199_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41B6eCGcRIL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR126,160_&refRID=0V5Y4533FSHYRNB2GH9N

user, this shit worked wonders for me, drives the dog insane too.

Thanks anons

dub dubs confirm this

I've tried a sonic device on him, no luck.

put some speakers outside with dog barks for 10 hours on youtube or something. if they complain tell them its their dog

dark chocolate

>Housing Authority

Nigger detected.

Morrigan is so HOT!

wear latex gloves and throw chocolate as far in the middle of the yard as possible