What's Sup Forums think about my slam piece?

What's Sup Forums think about my slam piece?

I need moar to rate, but the ass looks on point

ask and you shall recieve

Looks good bro, congrats, nice face also?

Yeah she's rocking a nice face. Good luck getting her to believe it though lol

howd you pull her?

downloaded her stuff off the web of course

tinder believe it or not. First and only time I've ever used it.

gimme a sec and I'll give ya that proof

can i get a few pointers? howd you start, did you shoot the shit or just straight up business, etc.

notice the tattoo?

I suppose its 3 minutes too early doe

Well to be honest I just have some outlandish luck and high charisma when it's do or die time. I had just gotten out of a big relationship and was feeling real low. I got tinder to sort of help feed my need for shallowness. Never even intended on actually messaging anyone. Next thing I knew I recieved a "HI OP" from a gal I almost swiped left on because I thought she was out of me league. Chatted her ear off, set up a date, dropped some phat charm, and here we are a year later.

it was definitely more shoot the shit. Sex or intimacy was secondary, but once we had that first kiss during our second date it just took off from there

so shes not a fuck buddy, shes your girlfriend?

that's how it's turned out now, yeh. Didn't start like that though.

tell her she has a ridiculously gorgeous pussy, and even if she thinks her face isnt beautiful - which it probably is - this user would blissfully stare at her anus for hours.

will do brotha, you probably just got me some of the sloppiest head I will ever get with that one

share the wealth then, kik tommbyboyy

Do you have kik? Would love to see more of her

get your own gf man. fuck sakes.

I don't, she might. I'll mention it to her, but can't make any promises

lmfao I'm dying