Sup Forums long story short i ended up in a metal chastity device and now end up regretting it but she refuses to let...

Sup Forums long story short i ended up in a metal chastity device and now end up regretting it but she refuses to let me out. the padlock is by sodial but i'm not sure what metal it's made out of. i've tried cutting it with cutting pliers but it didn't work. help me get out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcE9p2kjIms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

picture and timestamp please.

Kill thineself. If it was really against your will the local P.D. or hospital would immediately remedy your situation. Kill thineself.

this or stop wasting our time

Thats kinda hot
Roll with it op
You will cum a river later on when she takes it off

Rake the lock

Make a handle out of something to turn the lock and rake it with a bobby pin.

Easiest shit in the world

proof pic or GTFO

yeah all nice and well unless you live in a small town, i know most of the people there it would be way too embaressing

fine don't help me, i'm not emberassing myself even more by putting myself online. + i'm not a girl so i'm not required to

do they sell these in any hardware stores ? or only specialized ones. (western europe)

Do you live with "her"?

Fine we wont help you. Enjoy your metal cock cage faggot.

Your a girl now that your locked up user

Nah you are lower than a girl because you let her put a cage on your dick. You fucking faggot.

yes i live with my girlfriend

GTFO liar fag

I'm willing to bet that the OP is underage b&

How frustrated are you right now? Has she teased you at all?

i really don't want to any longer. the first part was ok but now she says she only wants to take it off if i give up my ass. so breaking out is a MUST

The level of autism and lack of common sense in this statement...

Refuse sex until she un- nevermind, entire point of that.
Temporarily crash with a friend or family and leave her to pay for shit.
Keep demanding she takes it off and never talk to her about anything else until she does.

Give me your girlfriend
This is all my fetish

very frustrated. she did did tease me at the start but now she never bothers anymore.

Pic with timestamp or get out.

If she placed you in chastity against your will, or without your active consent (IE, while you were sleeping) then it's illegal and a hospital can remove it for you.
If you agreed to it originally, the law can't help you. However, if both you and her didn't set up a safeword OR give you a copy of the key, then you are both doing chastity (and by extension, BDSM) very incorrectly.
Take your lumps.

i did agree with it at first. she has the only key and there's no safeword. i'd be too embaressed to go to the hospital anyway though

i guess its time for you to give up your ass then
consider yourself lucky, im sitting here with an erection wanting your place

Can you give us a picture of the exact model on your dick?
Because I don't want to look at a picture of a dick. You don't want to post one. I am fine with this.

pic with timestamp and tits of your girlfriend

Could try rubbing ice on your dick to try and shrink it out?

i really don't want to. i was never meaning for me to get fucked. that wasn't why i agreed to it.

it's the A081 pic related

Convert to Islam and start treating her like shit.
If it doesn't work make the river run red with the blood of her family.

Even more reason not to let a woman lock your dick into a cage. You made this bed, now sleep in it.

Try going to a local adult store, strip club, or other sex-related place and ask around.

>only one key
>no safeword
>didn't talk about it prior to locking
You deserved what you got, bud. Good luck convincing.

I fail to see the problem user

Self lock yo.

Get some lockpicks.

i'll try this. i can just say we lost the keys. i guess they wouldn't judge too much if it's a sex shop itself.

Go to a hardware store and get a cold chisel and mini slege and cut up the lock

Or drill out the lock theirs plenty of vids on YouTube about it

OP is way too retarded to learn lock picking.

BUY SOME BOLT CUTTERS YOU STUPID NIGGER.

Also this

i can get some people are into it. but i don't want to be on the receiving end. i really don't.

You must be confused this is down syndrome we're dealing with here

Can you post an exact picture of the lock?

> i'm not a girl so i'm not required to
so then will you post pic and timestamp after you've been seeded by her bull ? there's no denying you'd be a girl after that.

Take your punishment like a good little anal slut and consider your dumb ass lucky that your mistress even considers you worthy of her attention.

Agree to let her do something with your ass if you get out of your cage first (so you can jack off while being teased in the ass)
As soon as she takes the cage off you, nope the fuck out

[spoiler]tl;dr lie[/spoiler]

Buy a hacksaw.

Should be able to buy a set of bolt cutters in any hardware store that's a step above a gas station

pretty sure it's this one. it's a sodial small travel lock

if it was her i wouldn't mind so much. it's another guy that would do it.

i'm by no means a slut, i'm still a virgin back there. i didn't want this. i just liked the initial idea of her fooling around a bit and me being locked up for a while, but she's taking it too far

You could always use a grinder.

i don't have too any tools i've tried the ones i have. i do'nt want to risk scratching it too bad or she'll know i've been trying to get out. i need to do it in 1 go

Tell her you're leaving if this is what you are to her. You can probably find someone that can help you.

If your mistress says you're her anal slut, then that's what you are. Quit sulking.

seeding ? and no if i can't get out of it quick enough i'm not going to post timestamp. evne if it happens that doesn't make me more of a girl

if the lock really is that small then get a screwdriver and apply alot of pressure to it. locks that size will usually snap open if you do this.

Order a replacement key from the manufacturer you moron.

it's a bit bigger than that

almost positive it's this type.
i don't have time to wait for a week untill it gets here

First thought: comes with two keys, she lives with you, when she's out try and snoop around to find one of them. I'm doing research on the lock now; if they're similar to the locks I've had of that size in the past, all keys by the manufacturer might open all locks

Drill into the bastard.
After you unlock it, drill into the bastard you live with.

Then just go to the hospital and tell them you can't get it off and it's causing you pain.

Honestly you're such a bitch that she's right in wanting to see you get fucked by her boyfriend. Just accept it, sissy.

>i don't have time to wait for a week untill it gets here
What does your dick have a big competition to prepare for or something?

Just let her have your ass, you're clearly the type anyway.

Yeah, if you stick a flathead into it and twist really hard you should be able to break it open, even though angling is weird

This. Op is obviously a cuckold fag.

>i'm not a girl
whatever gets you to sleep at night bitch

seeding is when her bull or now new bf pumps your sissy ass full of his cum, or seed if you will. you're basicly an official girl at that point

>I don't want to scratch it, only break it

you deserve everything that is happening to you right now faggot

as long as it isn't heavy duty you should be able to apply enough pressure to snap the pins inside.

because if i wait that long it'll be too late. if it was her i wouldn't mind, but it'll be another guy doing it.

why would they want that ? if it happens wouldn't he use a condom ?

Picking a small lock is a piece of cake and there are many tutorials on youtube to learn to do it. I guarantee you could pick that lock in just a few minutes if you grabbed a few bobby pins and watched a quick basic video on YT.

thank you, atleast a few people are helpful.

You goddamn cuck you disgust me. Now if you wanna go on the cheap get a small metal file. Bolt cutters are more expensive but will cut that lock in no time.

If you dont want to damage anything so you can put it back later (presumably so she wont get angry, you damn faggot) pick the lock. You can do it with a small screw driver and a bobby pin just look up videos on youtube on how to do it. A lock that small, like your dick, should be easy to pick.

If you're not careful you could easily break off a key or other object in the lock trying this, or permanently binding the pins. Don't try this. Just pick it. I pick locks as a hobby. I know what i'm talking about.

wait so a minute ago she was keeping you locked until you agree, now you're claiming she's going to have you raped in a week regardless?
trool thred over.

youtu.be/IcE9p2kjIms
Here's a tutorial on how to pick a mini lock. If the "breaking with a screwdriver" doesn't work, try this.

thanks, i'll try it now, just have to find a bobbypin

Now I kind of want to learn how to pick locks
That'd be something useful to do, I suppose

Rummage around in her room, see if you can find a key first

Sure is.

Go for it, handy skill to have and it's not that difficult (or expensive) to pickup.

they want it because it makes you his bitch. getting fucked up the ass by a big dick like a cheap whore and then getting pumped full of his seed, doesn't that sound like girl to you ?

ok, I got it. Here's what you do. You go on Craigslist, and look in the T4M section. Contact one that looks passable, and have her ream you out.

There! You've got the jump on your gf!

this is just making me nervous. not helping.

i'd rather find an option that doesn't require me to get "reamed"

would never do this, but who's the man, someone you know, can't you force her to give the key to you, get angry, easiest option is go to hospital etc to get it off, say she put it on you as you slept, your word vs hers, but why put it on you and refuses against your wishes now, surely that's illegal, they'll make her give you the key or they'll cut it off and fine/arrest her. don't get raped unless you're some bi or something and you previously agreed

You got reamed the moment you didn't keep a spare key. Just lie back, spread your legs and accept your fate

Wow, okay OP. Boyfriend linked me to this thread, first of all, you're an idiot.

As someone who has a thing for being put in chastity, and knows a good bit about kinky and BDSM stuff, why the heck didn't you set up a safe word in advance? Also, ALWAYS have multiple copies of the key.

Let me put this bluntly, what you need to do is have a serious, sit down discussion with her. Tell her that this kind of thing with no limits is not comfortable to you. Talk to her.

Freaking Sup Forums, thank goodness I stopped regularly coming here years and years ago.

the problem with what's "legal" is we're not exactly sure what country OP is in. It varies

if no luck with the law, he should simply go to hospital, diy something and have them remove it, couldn't stand the thought of being fucked

Idk user, you might not like it right now but after who knows maybe the sissy life was meant for you

she is aware that i'm not comfortable with it. i've told her several times since she told me she was setting up a day for me to get fucked

it's rape don't let them in, beat the shit out of her

>thineself
?

A dremel with an abrasive cutting wheel can cut through any metal. It can do it in a matter of seconds too.

pic related

i already know it's not for me though. i've never wanted to be on the receiving end. the thought is unpleasant. and the guy is not exactly small

go buy electrican pliers you fucking pleb