Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

When will you kill yourself?

What do you do for a living?

are you going to post pics of yourself?

Soon. Very soon.

Unemployed from the end of the month. Currently looking for a job.

Why do you think it's a big deal ?

Do you have any hobbies or friends?

Does it make you feel bad that I'm dating 3 girls at once?

what actually makes guys happy?

If this is actually true then; what exactly have you got to lose at the age of thirty-fucking-three? I'd be hitting on pretty much every random girl I came across because fuck it, why not.

No. Won't post face on Sup Forums.

Like with all other big deals: because I make it one.

No and no.

It's possible to turn it around. You'll most likely find someone who really likes you.

Happy for you. Don't fuck it up.

I'm usually to shy to permanently hit on girls. Sometimes, I have phases when it quite easy to approach girls (especially when alcohol is involved), but I never approach more than maybe a hundred women in my life.

When I'm 80.

Well fuck me what are you doing wrong then? If you've got the balls to talk to women then you must be fucking something up.

how fat are you

Most of the times I don't have the balls. Let's say I talked to 150 women in my life. That's 10 women per year from when I was 18. Other people probably approach 100 women in a week.

I try to be physically active for at least one hour each day and have a pretty okay body.

sorry i asked earlier and i am genuinely curious
what does make you happy?

Mostly beer.

oh
btw have you ever thought of lowering your standards maybe if you keep aiming for 10/10s you wont win but if you aim fir 6/10s you might find her

>killing self soon
>looking for a job
dude go try meth and fight a fucking bear or something. if youre gonna end it anyway who gives a fuck, why bother finding a job

I have literally no concept of what a 6/10 is supposed to look like. Can you give an example?
I even have less on a concept where I am on the scale. The scale probably doesn't even exist or is highly subjective and contextual.

I was sarcastic dude. Don't plan to kill myself.

are you fucking retarded or something? like if someone tells you theyd rate a movie an 8/10, do you just stand there drooling while your brain tries to fathom such a lofty concept? quit being an autistic faggot

I know how a 1 - 10 scale works. And I can grasp what a 10/10 woman looks like. But I have problems imagining a 6/10 woman.

can you provide a pic with a similar body like yourself?

Check and answer the question

think less lead actress more waitress a 6/10 is a pretty girl not stunning or beautiful
she looks nice thinkof the shy girls those who arent the life of the party who dont do the social thing the ones that people forget their name and half to ask twice
because if you were with a 10/10 no offence but what would you have in common you need a girl who interests you shares your interests

This is why.

And 10s don't have anything in common with anyone?

here you go

Refer to my first point then, what exactly have you got to lose at 33? Go out there and do something, anything. Start small and talk to people, anyone, guys and girls, build up your confidence in speaking. Attempt to date girls you find passable by your standards because if you try to go for a hot girl you'll probably fuck it up without the prior experience to back you up. The point is you can only do things by starting things, think about a lot of things you now find easy that used to be really difficult for you and you'll come to realise that you can make changes.

See for yourself.

But in this case, you are mixing attractiveness with social position.

okay as a femanon just saying that is a nice body you defiantly could find a girl no problem (as long as you have a decent personality)

Thanks. In this case, I mostly hit on people in the 5 and 6/10 range. Rarely on 7/10s.

I will try.

>as long as you have a decent personality

Which I don't. Autismo to the max. Cringe thread material.

Holy shit, a bit of chest work and you'd be a fuck magnet!

I certainly hope you do try. You can do it OP.

>okay as a femanon
Yeah, right

some girls find that cute if you are cool with them giggling at your fail moments

You've found the problem Columbo

you're not bad looking
have you tried just going into a club and flirting

The more seeds you plant, the greater the harvest.

I'm on that again. I'm not at my fittest at the moment.

Hi there mister virgin.

Why worry OP? GO out get wasted, make friends, pay a hooker, stab a person, stop crying on the internet like a 12-old-

How to find a gf?

Show us how you dress

>some girls find that cute if you are cool with them giggling at your fail moments

Didn't happen until now.

>have you tried just going into a club and flirting

Of course.

It's not your looks that are the problem. Your personality must be terrifying

I'm not a virgin brother, if there's one thing I understand are women.
I have doctorate... in the language of love
I can read in braille... the female body

on a real note OP, id rather no one die a virgin, would you fuck my gf if i let you?

Don't have any photos. But usually smart casual. Jeans or dress pants + buttoned shirt. Sweater when it's cold.

>Your personality must be terrifying

It is not actively shit. It's just dull and boring. Like a fucking robot in a skin suit.

Pics.

sure, let me edit out her face real quick on paint

This

Find yourself a nerdy girl on a dating site who finds your autism endearing. I'm a hardcore nerd and I met a fellow nerdy girl in graduate school in a biochemistry lab.

She likes the fact that I play video games, race quadcopters, and like to watch history documentaries. Not every girl is the stereotypical girly girl.

imm really struggling to find out why you are a kisslessvirgin nothing about you seems that bad even if you are as dull as you say

It's ok op women are evil. Fuck that shit. Just find some Sup Forumsro's and enjoy life. Even if that means living in your moms basement.

>Find yourself a nerdy girl on a dating site who finds your autism endearing. I'm a hardcore nerd and I met a fellow nerdy girl in graduate school in a biochemistry lab.

OP here. I have a degree in mol. biology so there was never shortage of nerdy girls.

OP?

Don't underestimate the power of autismo.

Very nice. Would totally fuck her.

btw i am an autistic girl i completley understand

I let the others scream the obvious.

So go find some again. I think you mostly just lack confidence. The best way to build up confidence is to fail over and over picking up girls.

Just like with anything else in life, you can't get good at something unless you do it over and over. Instead of getting discouraged when it doesn't work out with a girl figure out what went wrong and work on fixing that for the next attempt with the next girl.

Think of yourself as a lvl 1 MMO character that has to kill a few low level mobs (practice dates) before it can attempt to fight the boss (girl you actually want to date).

Or just post on Sup Forums and wallow in your own self hatred and failure. Whatever...

1: Get a few guns.

2: Become invested in guns as a hobby

3: Go to shooting ranges and talk to other people who like guns

4: That's it. Now you have friends n' shit. It's that easy. Replace guns with most any other hobby that can't be done online and it works as well.

>So go find some again.

For this, I need a job in the field first. Still on the search. But yeah, eventually there might be somebody who finds me tolerable. Unfortunately, most girls my age are married and have kids.

Greetings to America.

OP just start finding a hobby. Even if it's something lame like league of legends or vaping. Then you'll find some homies that share those interests.

bump

You don't find homies onliine with OP's personnality

Are you attractive or at least pasable?

I have no idea what I should do. I started getting into climbing again and I was doing a photography course earlier this year.

See

You could try talking to randomn strangers to boost your confidence. Like going up to them and asking the time or stuff like that. Worked for me when I moved to another country and was very bad at the language

Talking to strangers usually does the opposite.

bump

Depending of how you look. If you are trying to be less scared it usually helps. Like I said, something little and not very significative should do it

The problem is that whenever I speak to anyone, it's a fucking cringe parade. I'm not able to ask somebody for the time without stuttering or tripping over my tongue or whatever. No matter whether it's a hot girl or my mother.

You ARE a retard, it seems.

No doubt about that. And no face or body or dress style will change that.