EPIC CRINGE BREAD

EPIC CRINGE BREAD

>get in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjZYz8k3Iq4
youtube.com/watch?v=HSTEuxFK_jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone lurking?

Jesse is a fuxkin whore, jealous she didn't get banged, consensual sex is never rape. Even if you feel like a bag of shit after

>this is top tier

This is why I don't use Facebook or Twitter. The amount of mouthbreathing that goes on makes it a complete waste of time. Just like that retard earlier that was trying to convince us that people with chromosomal diseases are all non-binary genders.

Wait but doesnt telling someone they were raped go against the logic of only the victim can say they were raped? Normally i agree that rape culture is out of hand but jesus fuck dont contradict your own god damn rules.

r8 the cringe

Np

>talking about feminists
>talks about them playing by the rules

yeah right user

I think ITS a part of ir fag

kek

wtf!?

>also bonus pic

NO YLYL please

Absolutely disgusting

>call 911
why the fuck do people post facebook statuses like that? do it yourself you fat fuck.

God, it weighs on my heart that these people are allowed to reproduce still.

and alcohol is no excuse for having sex (or not being able to consent). alcohol just lowers your inhibitions, doesn't make you immune to decisions. if you drive a car drunk and kill someone, you don't get a free pass; if you consent to sex while drunk, you don't get a free pass

That's not cringe, that's fantastic.

Is that a young Thorax?

Good job. Keeping the Thorax posting strong.

"Thin privilege"
In other words, "I'm a fat ass and can't handle seeing people who look better than me, but I won't do anything to change my weight."

Nice dubs btw

>implying that's cringe

>cringe
>doesn't post cringe lord

1/3

2/3

3/3

>reality

shit stop please its giving me a seizure

I love you

Each of those should be unique.

hi friends i am new here, where do i upvote comments?

I am now.

God this sure is cancer. The first six seem acceptable enough and could be used to describe any situation in combination with any other emotion a person might have. Fucking tumblr fags.

>Also, my sides
>Also, checkem

legit b8

This is more rage than cringe.

>tfw homosexual female catkin trapped in a heterosexual male humankin

what am I supposed to do, Sup Forums? I like to be around cats and I enjoy sex with females, I'm just tired of people calling me "sir"

>GENDERPLASMA
>Lost it right there

WHO THE FUCK SAYS SAUCE POCKET?
IT'S A PACKET!! A SAUCE FUCKING PACKET

You can't really upvote replies here, newfriend.
>Put a right arrow to quote

And click a post number to reply.

Remember, people are very rude on this site, especially on this board, so don't take anything that seriously.

Fresh OC

Leukogender

Oh my fucking god faggots

lmao nigga took the bait
>trying to show someone around when youve been here for 1 week
fucking kill yourself

Dat lesbian cat lady joke

There's been several threads about it 2 years ago i think, it's confirmed for fake. Someone posted the link to an article about the actual funeral.

>Remember, people are very rude on this site, especially on this board, so don't take anything that seriously.

holy shit you win Sup Forums today

I'm so confused

>Pronouns for people that DONT EXIST

Im crying. What did my sides do to deserve this.

>tries to be nice to someone new
>accused of being a newfag
>been on here for 2 years

ẗ̸̡̖͓̯̼͖͚̺̘̬̖̟̪̗̪ͭ͋̓ͣ̉̊ͮ̿̎̾̽̇͒̂̾ͥ͆̈́͜h̶̨͖̮͕̟̩̝͙̙̰̜̘̣̎̿̔ͫ͑̂ͦ́ͥͬͦ̓ͯͣ͢͡͡ͅä̷̡͎͚̱̗̗̯͖̠̼̦͕͇̺͚̘̯ͫ͑ͯͮͨ̈́ͨ̌̆͘̕͠ṅ͔̲͕͕͉̻̱̰̮̲̺̪͉̟͇̈̽̔ͦ͂̔̕͡͞k̴̶̴̪̼̦͓͎̹͉͙̞͈ͯ̽̆͑͛̉̓̌ͫͤ͑ ̨͈̮̳̲̳̰̗̞͓̈́̑̀̃̓͂̕̕y̵̧̡̡̐̇̈̌ͬ̀͊̆͗҉̫͉̯̙̹o̷͕̹̼͉̼͎͉̒̓ͨͤͨ͂͂̓͋ͣ͗ͭͦ̀̓̽̈̕͠ư̢͂ͯͦ͆̏͌̾̒ͥͭ͌҉̖̖̮̗͔̮̰̣̺͖͚͇̗̰

Fucking kek.

ethered

the hell

Alternatively, it's a troll account. Like a giant amount of these things are.

கே கூ ைாகீ் ிதீ பதஹய ??? √3

Two top tier OC images as the first two posts.

This gon be a good thread.

You're welcome.
Also, you should read the FAQ for more help on the site.

He's not being edgy, you are just stupid. That's really it.

You are a faggot, but there is a good chance its not for the reason you think.

lol holy shit that projection.

LE EPIC REDDIT MEME XDDDD

wooow 2 years, do you need a badge? You just took a b8 like a normie, anyone with a soul can fucking realise that there is no upvote button here

>cuckable
as if 'cuck' is not cringe enough

>t̺̳r͓ips̻̖̣̯͇̹͔
̻͉̩̮̫̗c̹h̙̦͕̥̥̥͙e͇c̦̮̣k̮͖͉̗e̲͖̰͇̦̼d̤̣̩

How tf do you get those symbols like that wth

"cuckold community" didnt know this shit is even a thing there...

Blows my mind how someone can be Uncertain,I mean look down autistic dog

Please can we just round these degenerates up and gas them? There's no hope for it.

d̻̗̪̤̱͙̺̊ͣ͌̕ǔ̬̤̫̺̼͚͍̖̃̓̈ͦ́̈́̀n̦̯̗̰̩̤͖̮̎͆̒̽̾͊͛̓͞n͖̜ͤ̈́ͅo̷̡̗͎̜͆ͫ̓͗͡

youtube.com/watch?v=DjZYz8k3Iq4

check'd
also it's just some shitty "corrupted" text converter site

checked
Hail Satab

its reddit what did you expect, YLYL threads? kek

Fuck you

Thanks

his keyboard is REALLY dirty

>newfriend
Go tip your fedora elsewhere

Holy kek

h̵̴̠̫̭̰͕͈̳̙̤̟̩̳͆̃̊̿̚e̳̦̹͊ͥͥ̀͐̒̇̐͋̓̉͂̐͊̌́̔̀̚͘͝͡ ̶̴̸͎̳̘̰̰͙̟̤̠̥̘̜̠͈͇̮̈́͑̾͆̚͘͢ͅc̴̡͙̞͙̘̙̖̞͇̥͍̩̭̽ͦͨ͑̉͝ǫ̶̞̯̻̫̀͒ͧ͐̀͌̅ͬͯ͗̈̓̌ͯ͝m̸̨͓̼͙̗̙͇͇̥̠̥̣̦͖̔͛̃͋ͧͩ͆̚͡ͅe̽̀̂̔̃͏͡͏̷̭̘̥ͅs̵̨̢̨̰̝͕̯̩̣͕̬͔̩̩̰̼̯̩ͤ́̀̚͘

T̨͒͋̆ͫ̽͆̄̈ͤ͌ͯ̇̀͗̓ͤ̈́͌͞͏̤͓̭̮͚̖̖͞h̷̳̮̫̱ͨ͊ͨ͐͒̆ͤ̋ͭ͋̒ͭͨ͘ŗ̰͎̻̗̠̤̙̯͈̭̮̺̪͇̣̙̹̂̃̋̏ͥ͗́͜͞o̷̶͎̬͕̣̲̳̭̰̳̞̭ͮ̌͐ͮ͆̓̋͊̌ͮ̚͢͟ưͮ̊̄̓̉ͮ͑̑̍ͥͥͬ҉͔̭̭̭̟͖̦͚̘ͅͅg̷̓̃̎͛̚͢҉̱͉͍̳̝̖͖̠̦̣ͅh̵̨̤͍̖̱̮̩̯̜͚͇̯̹͖̱̪͓̼̣̬ͨ͑͊͒ͨ̉̒̇̃ͦ̇̂̔ͧͦͮ̔̊́ ̸͂̅ͤ͐̋̃̑͜͏̸̡̪͕̤̼̱̥̥͍̫̦ţ̻̙̙̥̳͍̫̠ͯͦͫ̒ͮͩ̅̄̏͗ͥ͐ͪ͊̏̏̓͂̉ḥ͎̹̣̝̭̫̞͈͖͙̲ͭ̊͒̊̐̎ͯ̽͘͟͞ẻ̶̷̛̦̰̞͕̪̬̫̺̲̲̀̇ͫ͒ͦ͐ͩ͐ͫͨ̐ͭ̊͋ͤ̊́ ̐̏͐̍͌̀ͧ͂ͫ̒ͥ̓̀̚͏͓̪̯͈̙̭͙̫̯̺p̶̡̗̲̤̟̣̦̝̤̬̠̬̮̮͔͖̝͓̺̻ͥ̐̒̏̏͗̒͛̿̔̓ͨͭͦ̚̕͜oͦ̄ͭͥ̈́͐͌̎̌̾ͦ҉̵̹̠̙̤͔͉̗̙̻̰̯͜w̸̖̣͕͈̥͎̲̭̠̱ͦ̽͗̂ͮ̇̍͞ẻ̸̡̗̩͓̤̜͎̭̻̦͈̰̣ͥ̐ͣ͂͐ͨ͐͛̑͂ͥ͒̈́͌ͨͅr̵̶̛͙̱̗̻̺̠͇̮ͣͦ̿ͪ̃̓̃̽̈ͥ̉͜͞ ̨͎̰̣̜͙̜̼͇̣͈ͥ̎ͬͪ̃̈́͊͋̓̃ͯ͌͗ͧͯ̉ͥ̍̚͢ǫ̡̱̜̦͔͖̗̦͙̲̤̣̮͖ͮ̔̌ͬ̈͑̀͞f̸̹͚̠͇̟̗̺̘̰̖͚̤̝̭̔ͯ͋̓̇̂ͭͅ ̬̭̙̮̖ͪ̋̄̓̆ͥ́̋̏ͮͦ̃̍̈͆͞ͅZ̦̠̪̗̼̻̗͚͙͚̜̿ͥͧͭ̄ͩ͢Ḁ̷̢̟͖̲̅̇͒́̎͢͜L̡̙̜͓̝͎͉̪͂̀̑̈́̈́́͒ͮ͢Gͫ̉͊ͥ̽ͧ̇͢͏̺͙̭̤̭͍̩̯̩̹͙ͅO̢̨̠͖̙̠͙͉̖̥̜̮͖̣͈̠̤ͣ̍̃̇̈́͑̈̅̋ͮ͐ͭͬ̀́̉̀

youtube.com/watch?v=HSTEuxFK_jc

>xD
the real cringe.

holy fuck this thread
so many trips

They think they are unique but they actually aren't in reality.

ẖ̸̡̧̧̨̢̥̳͉͕͙̜̲̻͉͈̻͈̺͉̫̳͚͍͙͓͈̺̞̗̞̟̳̳̦̝͉̜̭̦͕̼̮͉̺̜͈̥̞̯̥͕̞̞̠̘͇̟̮̜̘̝͈͉̇̎̾͋͛́̌̐͋̽̇̋̈́̈̑̉̾̔̈́͐͑̇̎͛͌̊̅͂̍͐͐̓͐͛̃͋̊̌̈́̍́̒͌̓͒̓̄̒͗̄͂́̽͛̒͗̕͘̕̚̚̚͝͠͠ͅ ̷̡̢̧̧̨̛͎͈̪͕̦̣͍̙͈̥̼̟͇̮̼̪͉̦̖̯̙̲͔̮̖̗̝̖̗̣̖̘̱̪͓̙̤̤̣͕̝̖̱̲̱̥̪̳̠̣̪̯̼̳͙̣̙̘̣͐̈͒͗̃͊́̅͒̑̓̃͂͆͋̇́̾̇̽̒̃̀̀̀̿̆̉̒̍͂̏̑̌̋̃̾̂̎̐̂͊͊̓̆͑̀̀́̀̍̿̏͘̚͘͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͝͝ȩ̴̧̡̢̢̧̛̛̙̙̩̖͇̠͍̩̮͇̠̳̮̳̳͓͍̳̜̣̣̠͈̦̱̖̣͖̭̝̜͎̖̦͇͔͖̪̱̤͕̫̥͍͈͓͇̲̗̯͈͙̝̦̟̏̓͑̎́͑̍̑̔̔̀̐̈̑̆͗̾̇̉̑̾̀̋̔͒̽͗́̋̓͗͛̿̊̃̑̔̿̊̑̓͊̈́̿̏̈́̈̇̉̓̾̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̢̢̧̢̢̨̨̺͚̺̬͈͎̰̤̙͍͕͍͔̻͍͈̜̯̜̼͓͔̳̩̟̝̜̤͇̘̮̘̭̰̝̤̰̗͈͖̫̳̱̯̩͕͓̙͍͓͍̫̥̌͒͊̀̐́͐̾̓̈́̋̋̿͆͗͑̈̾̈͗̏̉̾͛͒̌̔͆̄̌̾̾̏͒̀̾́̐̽̓̿̌̂̆̋͐͊̑̀͐̾͂̇͊́̕͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅļ̷̡̨̢̡̡̩̦̬̰͖̼̗͓̟̖͔̰̭̱͔̞͙͚̻͇̝̥̩̞̟̝͍͓̟̻̦̪͕̝̠̗̣̜̱̱̼̮͉͔̻͈̞̹̠̝̺̭͔̼̹̍̾̇̍͂̈́͊͌̿̾́̃̑̈͐̇̑̂͊̃͂̊̎̇̍́̊̂̓͑̇̑̏͗̓̉̽̐̊͋͗̅̒̂̉͊͐̉͒̔̀͛̉̔͊̍̐̕̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̨̧̢̢̖͉͈̝͕̫̘̙̞͍̻̯͇̲͍͖̩͔̟̻̰̜̤̣̟̗̪͉̤̹̤͖͔̲̭͎̫̳̯̱̼͕̬̬̻̰͉̝̘̖͕̝̝͎͙̻̪͍̼̖̹̍̃͋͂̏̆̀̔̈́̊́̉̒̀̽̐̀̾́͑̂͂́͊̑̿̋́̓̋̿͒̽̑͗̈̇̌͂̃̈́͛̎͊̏͆̈́̈̊̂̔͗̐̌̓̓̂̀͋͘͘͝͝͝͝p̶̡̡̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̛̺͉̩̗̜͍̘͇̠̪͇̝̦͇͉̗̮̖͇̭̫̠̩̥̬͎̖̞͚̪̗̱̩̠̖̘̖̖̲̭͈̣̲͚̲̘͍͎̼̰͈̥̫̐̌͗͒̒̉̀́̿̐͗͑̾͛̽́̓̆͒͐̇̍̅̄̇̔͋̋́͐̽̅͌́̌͐͆̔̒̎͋̈́͋̀̂͊̈́͗̉̀͌͘͘̚̚̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ