I never had gyno, then all the sudden my chest started growing. Now I feel its something worse...

I never had gyno, then all the sudden my chest started growing. Now I feel its something worse, they seem like full blown breasts now.

whats going on?

That blows so hard... how old are you?

25 and my bmi is perfect

Puberty

im 25 though fuck nugget

Are you taking anabolic steroids?? If you are without an AI then that is whats causing it...

Congrats, you are now a lil girl no more.

pituitary tumor or you have an intersex condition

Nice tits Chimpo

Op do you have a sister or gf you can steal a bra from? I wanna fap to you.

Genetically rekt

Should go to the doctors and get bloodwork done on your hormones, testosterone metabolizes into estrogen and having too much test would mean too much est causing bitch tits or "gyno"

Nope, not taking anything.

christ, should I contact my doctor?

I have an older sister living with me but not on your life bub

Sad to say but the only way to get rid of gyno OP is to have surgery to remove the breast tissue

>I have an older sister living with me but not on your life bub
please put one of her bras on

really? fuck

ROLLING FOR THIS
op should just go trap mode

> should I contact my doctor?
No, no, Keep talking to people on Sup Forums. You're sure to get an intelligent answer her eventually. never mind the doctor.

answer here*

Yuuup once its there its there and its for life, but go to the doctors and get your hormones in check as well because if not the gyno will come back after it is removed

>christ, should I contact my doctor?
damn

ur boobs are filled with milk. u have to suck out all the milk with a straw. ive done some research and its called the "gabbyakbar syndrome" its really dangerous so u have to hurry up before u die

Well i'm in the US so i avoid paying a doctor at all costs.

fuck

NO I said NO

Post a full picture of your chest

>NO I said NO
you know you want to slut

here

omg OP that is such a bad case of gyno why did you wait till you had full blown tits

>BMI is perfect

I dunno

fuck off, i'm not putting on a bra ever

Show that shaved, tiny pee pee of yours. Daddy's little girl is your future.

yeah im not fat

My wifes boobs got bigger when she got pregnant. Have you been letting dudes fuck you? Maybe your a medical miracle and can be the first pregnant dude?

that's not gyno, those are woman breasts dude

Does anyone think i could be intersex, I'm 18 and my body's kinda fucked

What a pretty little girl you are. Are you old enough to be here, sweetie?

thats exactly what gyno is retard

Go to the doctor. It is definitely a serious hormone issue, possibly caused by thyroid conditions or even a tumor. You really shouldn't have waited even this long. Call your doctor asap

nope, no boobs, just skinny

op on the other hand looks like a B cup easy

Holy shit, they're perky af.

You sure you weren't born with both bits and ur parents opted to keep your man parts? Those are total bitch tits

you are completely normal. Now stop sucking cocks.

Purberty goes on longer then most people think. For most people it goes on till their 40s

post more pls

Neat ass

You aight bro, just skinny like me. Some girls are into that.

My junk looks normal. No one ever said I had any condition

you got it even worse than i did. i could only recommend you to go and see a doctor, because this shit can ruin your life and self esteem. i still plan to visit one myself, but it feels pretty degrading to do so

nice tits girly, now rub your clity for us

More!!

Underrated post.

Trap out and show us ur boipussy!

that's pretty hot man, no homo

pretty please?

wait so is OP male or female ?

Female. She's delusional about her gender identity and wants to remover her tits.

I just grabbed one from my sisters hamper
I don't want it to fit is the problem ;_;

gimmie a sec, here goes my shame

Nice
Mine's got those weird pale lines too
My back also has a ton of moles

oh shit, sweet tit!

oh god it fits
I took a pic but I don't wanna post it

Post it.
We're all degenerates here.

fuck it here

thanks user. you'll hold a special place in my fap folder.

samefag

oh, your just a girl

This one is obviously transtioning and is posting boob progress pics. You finally got on progesterone?

>camwhore
>make money
>spend money on surgery
Fixed

good girl! now show your clity!

n-no

can I play with them?

a reverse strip tease

bravo op, well played

samefag

got fucked by

Show feminine penis

More non-sideways pics pls

What does that mean

Bullshit. Puberty is an 8-11 year process.

Fix the picture so it's not horizontal

What did you want me to take a picture of?

Victoria's secret has a sale this weekend I think

you savage xD

your cat

If you squeeze them together does one become oblong?

Not a bad idea

Too bird chested for that shit... You just want to be intersex. If you didn't you wouldn't even know or think that... You look to much like a boy. But no ones going to hate you for wanting what you want... Jk yeah they will but that's what people for about everything. So no you aren't special.

that bottle on your shelf. the one filled with spice/sand. I'm curious as to what exactly it is

Your butt ya dingus

Start taking hormones you would make one beautiful girl ;)

Just gay

$5.00 for a titty fuck?

Just admit you're transitioning and be happy in your life. Although you might want to work on that hair.

lawyer up and hit the gym or you'll look like a faggot for the rest of your life.

fuck it yeah I am transitioning, my hair grows so slow, my boobs grew in faster then my fucking hair, ugh

You gonna keep your willie or lop it off?

its going bye bye, sad though because I am really big and uncut, at least since I have foreskin it will be really deep.

Well, good luck. Hope it makes you happy user. Gotta come back on here and show the finished product when it's all said and done.