EU Marshall plan for Africa. New Merkel idea

EU Marshall plan for Africa. New Merkel idea.

Thoughts?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Can you explain what's the idea about?

yeaaaaah

A stable africa is an africa with less refugees.
Makes sense to me.

China already has had those plans

shared colo- i mean investment in afirca is likely

jeee, you yurop like black cock so much huh?

Nore like Europe likes stability and resources non-shit Africa could provide, such as minerals, solar energy and educated workforce.

ummm sorry all those afriques already belong to chink

Chinks are takimg over Africa to make them slabe labour so Merkel wants to do it too

>Red filter on man I don't like, blue filter on the guy I like

Everytime

just yurokike fear mongering

it's all they have left since they cannot "democractically" trick the goyim to be their slave and do their globalist bidding.

>born into wealth

wrong

Anything that's investment, money being poured into the continent will be good for them as long as most of it can be kept from just going straight to the hands of corrupt leadership and doing more harm than good.

Whether it's good for Europe does obviously depend on whether they're able to actually make it so that the end result is a politically stable Africa that doesn't produce as many economic migrants and can become a more substantial commercial partner to Europe.

This means Europe avoids sending material aid as a means to subsidize it's own agro/industry while sinking local producers and creating dependency. Tough call, they'd need a brilliant plan and soundly competent people to execute it, I'm not sure they can manage this part tbqh.

At least Trump has power in America, and not some backwater shithole in Europe

Shill please

> "We have to invest in these countries and give people perspectives for the future," he told a news conference. "If the youth of Africa can't find work or a future in their own countries, it won't be hundreds of thousands, but millions that make their way to Europe."
If you don't have a heart, at least have a brain. If the third-world stays a miserable mess, the millions of Africans who don't want to live in a miserable shithole will hop a boat to YOUR town.

Invest in Africa to keep Africans in Africa.

EU needs to buy them

>Europe
>Great
Well, maybe Poland is greater thanks to the EU's money, but no us.

>work hard to get money
>instead your money is given to lazy niggers

You arent because you imported milion Algierians in 50s and now they have children who bomb the shit out of you

> imported milion Algierians in 50s
Algeria was as much a part of France as Île de France. It was Frenchmen of the North African persuasion relocating to another area of France.

This is why everyone hate france

niggers are more important than white people

Waste of money. What Africa needs is a huge continental war until the frontiers have more natural lines.

Riddle me this - Sub Saharan Africans and their descendants really have it made, haven't they?

>Produce virtually no great civilizations
>Almost no inventions except peanut butter and the washing machine
>Sick? Charity. Hungry? Charity. Thirsty? Charity. Disconnected from the internet? Charity. No clothes? Charity.
>Media hypes you up, designated interracial couples everywhere
>White man comes to exploit you anddevelop your country a little
>Yellow man does the same

Now white man is back to develop you again

Aren't they the epitome of genetic success? They have got it made.

Do nothing, fail, achieve nothing, don't develop resistance to disease, don't starve, don't die of thirst and STILL be moderately reproductively successful.

Now, the propogation of your DNA is virtually guaranteed - all thanks to handouts from birth till death.

Other races guaranteed their legacy by protection via civilization - they sat back and watched other races line up to prop them up.

Pathetic.

Not really.
Most of Africa in an incredible shithole. All this charity probably reaches only 1% of the actual people who need it. And the interracial propaganda doesn't benetfit them in any way because they're stuck with only, well, other blacks.

Who did hit the jackpot are US blacks. The slavery and discrimination periods sucked for sure, but after that is litteraly an easy mode.
Especially after the affirmative action when work places were obliged to hire and have blacks.

learn to demand , pierre.

our commies and jews got the balls for it

why don t yours?

Good luck to them.

I've always disliked this saying. Sure, there's many good intentions there that went to shit, but most of the tiles are still those of bad intentions.