>everyone shitting on Greece

>no one remembering who they have to thank for Western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate
archive.is/nVFjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am Greek

The greeks today are rapebabies from turks. They're nothing like ancient greece.

Well, how are they going?

We WUZ TURKS

>who they should be thanking

Assyrians for agriculture
Levantines for the unifying force of christianity
Muslims for canons, medecine, astrology and the 0, also for mass translating lost greek books
Mongols for the black plague (destroying feudalism in the process) and gunpowder
Persians for the ioanian refugees who started philosophy and maths in the city states of greece

Greeks stole most of that shit, but honestly that is how civilization works - if you're not copying from the rest you will never be the best

It seems some people in this thread are angry

>thank
Western "civilization" was a mistake

>unifying force of christianity

Good myths, son.

We shit on greece cause they can take it. They are good people.

We all actually wished that they would retain their glory

We have thanked them for centuries. It's time the move on, think about the future and stop living in the past.

>we wuz: the country

thsnks for inventing "democracy".

The perpetual trojan horse of the jew.

gayreece

old greeks and modern greeks are not the same.
old greeks has done a lot for civilization.
modern greeks are only "we wuz..." and hasn't anything productive for civilization at all.

All modern civilizations can be traced back to black African roots

this coming from Turkey
good luck with Russia

middle east >> crete >> greece
euros need to thank arabs

We are thanking them every day with bombs on their heads.

You're even more We Wuz than them, with fewer accomplishments to boot.

>generic european country no. 2167861

You make it like everyone should be constantly be thankful for the contributions of our ancestors to the Modern Civilization.

We don't want any of this, actually what we (meaning the young, sane Greeks) want is help and guidance to overcome our problems that tantalize our country at this very moment, only fools go around claiming "muh ancient Greece muh Pericles Golden Century, we wuz". The past defines us but that's gone and that's the most we can get from it

>a country that has a democracy and its citizens have twice as much income as Turks is "generic"

yeah, right

>not having africa-tier savages in your country

I never understood why you held on so hard on Eastern Turkey since Kurds have never considered themselves "Turkish"

Yeah, the romans, i thank them

because states like to keep land they control?

And that my friends is the basic cuck brainwashed by Europeans that modern greece is not connected to ancient Greece and we are different and should not be proud of our ancestors

No. Greece was definitely "superior" to those other two.

Realistically speaking and without being ironic, Kurds seem to have become a massive liability to Turkey

Explosions, armed conflict, uprisings, bloodsheds and similar shit keep on going on and on. You don't gain anything by that

If Pericles or any other great Ancient Greek man was around they'd slap you in the face for fighting for having your ancestors dying for independence and freedom and you proceed to sell them out for pennies
And I never claimed we're not related to ancient Greece

we want the land, not the people on it. k*rd genocide soon

>good luck with russia

I'm sure our polish friends will slow their advance down a bit for us to evacuate :^)

>And I never claimed we're not related to ancient Greece
Why would you even do that though
You know you aren't related

dont count on it

we learned our lesson in WW2.

Turks can rape them raw for all we care

i could say the same about the kurdish nationalist movement
what good do they bring to the kurdish people other than "Explosions, armed conflict, uprisings, bloodsheds and similar shit"?
Both can claim they will bring peace once the conflict is over, and both are true in that right.
Both also have legitimate claims on the lands.

you are somalian rapebabies and before that you were common rapebabies, or do you actually believe you have anything to do with vikings? KEK

I sold everything I am the dirty jew that controlled the country after 1974 I voted for tsipra 3 times (one before it was cool) and before that I was voting ΠΑΣΟΚ
>kys

You know that's actually quite an interesting point of view

you are celtic rapebabies and before that you were common rapebabies, or do you actually believe you have anything to do with germanic tribes? KEK

I don't shit on Hellás
>>«no one remembering who they have to thank»
*whom*

>«ΖΗΤΩ»
τί?

Greece derived from other civilisations, like everyone else. It was a collective development, not just something that popped up from one group. I would like to continue wearing pants thank you. Modern Greece is not the same as the past either, not even in gene pool.

Even if it were, why would that entitle people living there 2500 years later to gibs me dats we wuz?

I meant
>greeks got their culture from crete
>cretians got the culture from middle east

21 Απριλίου η ενδωξη ημέρα που οι συνταγματαρχες kατέλαβαν την βουλή kαι δημιούργησαν στρατιωτιkή kυβέρνηση

>some great people accomplishing great things
>2-3 thousand years of genocide, nation moving, political changes, emigration, immigration, war, plague etc happens
>people living on the same place claiming heritage of those great people

this
same with italy

>muslims
>0
It's Indian. Show some fucking respect.

>I'll pretend he made an error just so I can feel smug
Fuck off, Paddywack

>confusing greece with ancient greece

Greece should rebuild the colossus of Rhodes

They should build an economy first

Hm?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate

Not implying our economy is better (since they get much more dourisd muni and Eu funding)

Wasn't some rich expat already planning to do this?

>place the back of your head on Brazil
>get shot execution style

Why haven't humanity made a statue like that? All our statues are shit tier when compared to OP's pic.

indian muslims
.... damn that means they were pakis

Mongols were solely a destructive force.

We have America and capitalism to thank for western civilization. Thanks American jews...

thats my field of study (Hague court counselling, ICC). If you meet a potential genocidal, ayy put me in touch

Levantines provided a lot of things, but you chose to say Christianity. Kill yourself, Bilel.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

You are late for the orgy degenerate, fuck off.

classic shit is cool, but did greece produce anything else?
i mean, convince me

Lack of resources.

public toilates?

last temptation of the Christ book

They invented gayness

>thank for western civilization
The Mesopotamians are dead and Cyrus was Persian.

>western civilization
Where along the tigris, euphrates or the nile were the greeks?

>be a greek
>live on same lands for 3000 years
>lose all the lands against mongoloids barbarians who dont know how to read or write

muh greek heritage
muh

archive.is/nVFjE

>Atlas

But Atlas is a Moroccan

>north africans on int unironically think they are as white as southern europeans

>greeks unironically think that they're descendants of ancient greeks

>turks unironically think they are turkic

>pooinloos unironically think they're aryan