I am a Christian, and cannot stand atheists...

I am a Christian, and cannot stand atheists. All of you are sheep that can't think for yourselves and you cling to parroted Dawkins arguments whenever you're challenged. I have converted several of my atheist friends to Christianity and it's always the same, they always see the truth in the end.

Debate me. You will lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darn Christians and their crusades.

kek

The bible is just a fairy tale that everyone worships

Even super Satan agree

Checkd

I suggest you go have a bit of a pray about whatever it is that is hurting your butt.

You lose already. Real Christians would love atheists anyway, like Jesus taught.

That's right, you guys pick and choose the teachings of Christ you want to follow, my bad!

I don't care if you're religious or an atheist.

Just don't be a dick and we'll be friends.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

>guaranteed replies

when will this op get a life and stop posting this bait every day

>implying mohammed is a real character and not based on Jesus
>implying jesus is a real character and not based on several other messiahs that claimed they had same abilities to heal the sick/wounded and walk on water
>implying christianity and islam are not jewish cults
>implying jehovah/jahweh is the real god and not Odin, Horus or Zeus.
>implying I do not know this is a bait thread

>guaranteed replies
>replied
double b8

Triple b8

I'd fuck her

counter bait

I sage you fkn noob ahha welcome to Sup Forums newfag ahah

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4

How are christians real if god isn't real.