Okay manlets, let's unite

Okay manlets, let's unite.

why do we let our leggy counterparts talk down to us? simply because of the angle of which our eyes meet?

That's really about it, I have yet to meet a female that said her tall boyfriend had a big penis after I've cucked him.

so let's hear it Tallfags, you may have everyother manlet convinced your superior, but not me.

I know for a fact that im superior in the following:

>sex appeal
>penis size
>proportioned body

besides only white women care about height, but 9/10 have terrible hair genetics

so Sup Forums you're seriously telling me you'd let you children come into this world with a small penis, tall stature, and have the premature balding trait?

or prove me wrong, but I don't think you can, and that's not even a protip.

Just facts.

I'm 6 foot, I think that's an average height for a male and i have a 7 inch penis but I am curious to hear if guys over 6 foot have bigger disks then guys under 6 foot?

lol some midget here seems pretty frustrated

ur grounded op

average height for a male is 5 foot 9 worldwide

Lol the man let's upset

still waiting Sup Forumsoys

for what?

First, who cares about penis size?
Second, sex appeal is subjective?
Third, the only things that seem to be universally attractive are height and physical fitness.
Finally, you're not cucking anyone. No one this insecure even makes it to first base.

6'2 reporting in
yeah lets get them lanky fucks manlets! I cant stand those faggots talking to us short people like we're worthless niggers!

I don't think you know which flag you're flying.

5'10'' master race reporting in, literally the perfect height. feels good

sorry it's not that i like, on purposely look down on you midgets, it's just that it's really tiring to bend through my nees the enitre time talking to you guys just t make you feel better about your insecurity about your height :s

I don't let them.
>Lankets will never be this good

yoo 6,1 here man i feel u i got a 7 inch dick to dawg shits tight

I'm 5'8 and this is dumb, tall people are tall, short people are short. whatever.

>first
women do
>second
nah being ugly as fuck isn't subjective
>third
those are the actually cries of someone who never made it passed first base

>finally
>y-y-oure not cucking anyone

ya okay pal

>5'10"
>Half White Half Mexicunt
>6.75" dicklength 5.9" girth
Never had a problem getting laid only tall bitches want tall men and they account for like 3-5% of women and even some of them dont care

Remember guys its a number game

Doesn't matter, we shouldn't have children anymore...or we'll have to drastically reduce the population

kek

Cheap bait is cheap.

6"4 white male reporting in.

I have a 5inch penis , quite slim.

If you have a 5"5 to 5"9-10 girlfriend y ont think she will complaint about penis size...beside, if you fuck her right, whats the matter. If you a a fucking belly and now athletic shape, girls won't love it.
Grow up guy

>6'7"
>giant hands and feet
>5" penis
Holy fuck
Thanks genetics

or this good

you its do realize that the iPhone 6s is 5.44 inches right?

you're smaller than the most common phones owned by women....

top kek

5'7" Reporting in. Never has my height effected my social/love/overall life. OP is still a massive faggot though because starting this thread is the most insecure shit I've ever seen.

>kek

5,9 foot height
5,5 inches dick
Fucking kill me

4'5 here. 12.5" dick. Im not complaining.

My nigga

Ikr, no one who spends their time cucking other guys wastes time with these threads.

ITT

Keep believing that manlet, probly only get with 4/10s

6'1, lanky, big hands big feet
6" on a good day
meh sall good

194cm
Size 13 feet, slightly above average hands, 16cm dick, and above average strength

OP, are you even trying?

>oh no we've been invaded by n-n-nor mies reeeeeeee

wrong again, cucking takes place at night dumb dumb, I get the phone call and slide through when he's not around

you stupid rookies

try again

>Lu Xiaojun is only 5'8" and 77kg

For the people interested in the science behind this: penis size is not correlated with height.

I'm very tall (2.03)
Also have a big dick (21 cm)

So yeah, things are looking up for me dwarflords

>5'8
>proportioned body but 20% body fat
>8.5" penis

average face. never been called a 10 but never anything lower than a 7.

lazy as fuck. dgaf attitude got my n-count to 50 by age 21. guess I'm lucky like that

>above average strength

is that right? how'd you come up with that figure? all that math you did?

Lol you must disappoint every girl you get so hard man

175cm reporting in
Attractive 8-9
Dick 6.5"
Abnormal feet size 12
Fast
Around 25-30% fat
20 year old
Manlet and proud everyday

kek

I lift

Short? Bitch you ain't short.
5'2 reporting in.

tall man here, i swear i dont look at small men with a dominant stare

i love justice for all, i respect the tall the medium and the small

Good, you seem to be one of the few people here that aren't as obsessed with something as inconsequential as height.

lol at all the manlets in this thread

how much do you bench, squat, deadlift/clean and whats your weight?

These fake cuckold Snapchat pictures are a disease, a plague, if you will. It must be snuffed out or it will spread to the entire internet, killing it slowly.

Actually, you know what, let it spread.

you call that a load?

>small dick detected

Faggot

>Projecting this hard

So I guess this is just a cuck thread now
fine
enjoy your shit tier fetish

>Remember guys its a number game
Yes, the length number of your penis.

198 cm here with a 20 cm cock

Load size has nothing to do with dick size. It has to do with diet first and foremost.

> goes in for the hair jab
> fucking rekt
Superioritywavers.png

I am 6ft, white, 18,5cm dick
I'm tall comparing to u manlets, but short comparing to those mantrees.

Y'know i have much respect for the metric system. In fact, i get downright angry when people start talking imperial but i have never once used it to measure dicksize cause it makes it sound small.

My height is below average (I think) and my dick is just a little above average...

5’11.5’’ ish
8.5 inch dick
i pretty much consider myself 6 feet. i feel good about my height. i think it would suck ass to be any shorter. a big dick makes sex better though of course and is more rare so it’s not uncommon to be more appreciated than height.
but both dick size and height is ideal

The only "cucksnaps" that are legit are the ones with the timer bar around the second

>fucking someones ex
that’s not even cuckolding

every guy has exes getting fucked by someone else

>suprise

9fag

If your height is any more than 10x your penis length you have a proportionally small dick.

1.6m
16cm master race.

How is 6'1 lanky

>5 inch dick
>5ml load on average. I can shoot more if i edge but that's less semen and more seminal fluid.

206cm, size 15 feet (~50 European), 17cm dick that looks ridiculous with my size, fml

6'5" and I know when I fuck your qt gf your not squaring up to me haha

Reach advantage +

post pics of yourself

Nothing you say or do is ever going to change how short you are

Then again OP, you don't see me making a thread bashing people under 6'. Why are you so butthurt that you have to come to Sup Forums and cry about your height?
>muh proportion
>lol I cucked u tallboy
Insecure people like you annoy me, if you don't think you're insecure, then why did you make this thread?

I'll throw you across the bar little man

Used to be loads of threads about tall people being superior. Haven't been here in a few months.
Either way, you're right.

Post pics or leave faggot

I remember the days. I guess you should have your deserved vengeance. Just know that when it's over, neither of our heights will have changed. We must put aside our petty squabbles and confront the real menace, those damned tumbler-tier sjw scum who threaten mankind with their shenanigans. Godspeed my brothers, blood for the blood god.

6'5", 6.5" penis. Life is good.

This fucking manlet says he brings facts, but he can't provide evidence to support his retarded words. Insult every tall man, dumbass, you're still short and fucking... married women? Damn, no wonder why hot women pass you by, fucker.

ITT: a mad manlett rages at the world.

Couldn't make it to 6', huh?
tsk tsk.