Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

What's the cheapest, most effective and least painful way to an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-_uEmdmSsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide

Stick your face in a wood chipper

die

>Get cyberbullied
>Kill self
>???
>Profit

>Bonus points if you anonymously cyberbully yourself

Analsex

CO2 suffocation

High caliber gun

Dive off the roof of a 60 story building.

Buy 6 small bottles, tape them around body. connect them with cables. Buy black shoe paste, put onto face. Climb fence of white house, yell "Allah Snackbar".
- cheap
- effective
- promotional

/thread

drinking Veronal u fall sleep and die. Its a legal method in Switzerland

That is literally a bath towel on her head.

U forgot the beard and that u have 2 be sandnignog 4 dis

there is a book called Final exit by Derek Humphry that goes into some fine detail.

Practically, just lay your head on a railway and wait for train. Bonus points: be in a curve so the train cannot stop

like bags of sand

>legal method

Is it illegal to die? Kek

Record It plz
youtube.com/watch?v=l-_uEmdmSsY

Kek

>Go to police station
>Scream ALLAAAAHHAKBAR!!!!
goodbye

Hydraulic press

100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats
Run 10 km

that's precisely the way I planned to go - even the curve

Jump off a 5+ story building.

OOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE PPUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCCCHHH

cover your body in nicotine patches

Vía streaming?

>medfag
Pure helium
He is better than CO2 because carbon dioxide will cause asphyxiation but your brain will jotice and you wint be able to yet helium will not be noticed and youll pass out after 2 mins and after 3-4 death with no feeling of it at all.

Most countries dont allow assisted suicide.

rope.
an advice though: try to do it by jumping from relatively high, so you don't just hang out waiting to die due to lack of oxygene, instead your velocity make the rope snap your cervical.
But hey let's face the truth: like evereything else even dying require efforts and pain faggot

Kinda fucked up to make someone else aid you in your suicide. You're already the scum of the fucking earth, don't put your blood on an innocent locomotive engineer's hands. Faggot.

I did too.. stood on the railway.... was too cowardly.
>cool_story

why the fuck do you care how much it costs nigga?
Rob a bank, either death by cop or in the unlikely event you are successful you can load up on coke and redbull and try to set the world record for non stop hooker fucking until your heart gives out.

not him BUT they won't know they hit them. And the railway guys won't have to remove your body from the locomotive wheels if you lie outside the railway (just head on the rail)

Helium.
Buy a small party tank of helium like for filling balloons.
Get a one-way valve.
Get a sealing facemask from medical supply.
Find a place you won't be bothered for fifteen minutes. Wear the facemask. Fill it with helium. Exhale deeply. Inhale deeply. Goodnight. Goodbye.

watch out for the pressure or your lungs will burst and thats no pleasent way to go

Drink 5 bottles of vodka.
Maybe you cant without puking, me i know i could i have never puke since 10 years, friends call for help last time and i was diagnostited at 6.9 g/l, i could die easily but im must have a strong constitution.

Lose ipod

Just be patient, you're going to die anyway.

> a hammer

you must be dumb as hell

Easiest way is to get a hard on, then take a really sharp knife and slice down the length of the underside of your dick. This should split your vas deferens, so it should actually be extremely pleasurable until the moment of death. You can enhance this by adding concentrated hitome's to the blade. Hitome's are an oxidizing agent often found in citrus fruit. Good luck

Can this be done while dressed as batman?