How to make a girl have an orgasm?

How to make a girl have an orgasm?
pls give me some tips.
Also, post feet pics

just jerk their feminine dick

You have to put your penis in her vagina.

Pay her

Got more of her?

you gotta wiggle

Hitachi magic wand... Killer

Read a book, you nigger

just slap her titties around, stick your dick in her and pee.

You have to be good...
No just pay attention to her pleasure

Ballgag in mouth. Tie up. Spank the shit out of her. Take bromstick...

oh my fucking god source ight now

lick her feet

Be really into her and do everything you've ever wanted to do. Be fucking passionate!!!!

Tickle her butt hole with a feather

call her judy hopps and tell her how tight of a little bunny she is.

Lay her down on her back, stick your finger in her pussy, feel upwards until you feel this set of grooves. Once you've found those, run with a kinda "come here" motion, applying firm but not overly firm pressure. You should probably lick her clit at the same time using the flat or your tongue, not the tip, more surface area is better. Ask her if she wants two fingers or one. She should cum from that. It's worked most times for me

Meta

2 ways.
1 is generic and works on most females. You gotta fingerbang her. Take your two middle fingers, insert, then curl them in a "come over here" gesture while inside her. This is hitting the fabled "G" spot. Do it just right and you will feel the tissues in her swell up and she'll cum.

2 is more difficult. Either find or ask her what makes her hot. My wife, for example, loves when I cum in the food and feed it to our friends. If I tell her I've done this, instant horny and pretty much any penetration or stimulation will make her cum. Everyone has their kink, just need to find it.

Fuck with a reach around clit rub combo. Some girl want you to attack the clit for others its sensitive. So read the situation. Also just endurance, foreplay ect. Sometimes when i feel like being a dick ill give the girl blue balls, ill just fuck around for like an hour untill she's ready to kill me for the d.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

When giving oral, try to find the clitoris
Pay attention to her moaning
If she moans, you are in the right spot
Keep working that tongue there, keep at it
If she likes it, play with her breasts/nipples at the same time
Or finger her at the same time, it works well

Lol im so dead. Fuck that's funny. My ex all i would have to do was stick a finger in her belly button and she was insta wet.

22 yo girl i've been dating for two months claims she never had an orgasm. could it be possible? we had sex at second date, she gives me head and is also a bit into bdsm. so she's not some religious creep

Do the ABC's and eat her ass

find her erogen zones and lick them and touch them with your finger tips