Gotta cum. Lets jerk off to feet. post those girls you know. i dont care who they are. coworkers. friends. wives...

Gotta cum. Lets jerk off to feet. post those girls you know. i dont care who they are. coworkers. friends. wives. family. if you know them, post their feet and lets jerk off to them.

oh man. love pics where you can see the tops and soles in the same picture. nice girls.

very highly doubt you know this girl.

amazing. love those blue toes.

sorry, i didnt read through the OP. this one i know

some OC for you

oh damn. beautiful tanned body and nice feet. love it.

very hot. same girl?

any feet bros lurking? lets get some bumps!

Nothing to contribute,but here take a bump

hot. is this hannah?

>getting surgery on my nose soon
>slight chance I might loose my sense of smell
>I have never smelled a girls feet in a sexual way like Ive fantasized about
>I probably wont get to any time soon
>I might not ever live out my fantasies
I scared bros

nope, her name's Moira

Ill dump my folder

Damn. Good luck m8

yum

Moar!!

oh my god.

Sauce? Must find this pic

foot threads used to be fun now they're mostly 'girls you know' threads and the pictures usually suck

yeah idk this place got creepier and more stupid
why do other people want to fap to girls that other anons know? isnt that basically a stranger by definition? what is it about that fact thats taken over a lot of threads?

op here. i know not everyone likes the girls you know feet threads. those are the ones i like so when i make feet threads, i make those ones. if someone else makes just a regular feet thread i try to respect the thread and not post the fb shit in there. i guess if those are the ones you like then you should make more of those threads. no problem with both kinds being here.

Prepare to have your dick blown off

fucking sauce

diamonds

its a great pic dont get me wrong, but im not sure it stood up to your billing of it haha

mia

just saying there is a much larger number of these than regular foot threads nowadays i just prefer high res pictures of feet not some 2 megapixel picture of feet five metres away

sisters dana (first) and anita (last)

Foot Slut Tracy

nigga did you just offer to blow my dick off?

i love these jersey sister feets. ive cum to them before.

nice man. dana is clearly hotter but for some reason that makes me want anitas feet more.

love this pic. ive cum to this girls feet so many times. anything new of her?

never saw this one before. love anita's big meaty feet.

Nope

which sister would you rather footfuck?

nice close up. who is she?

face?

Wow, love her toes, especially in them sandals

i wanna make out with dana while anita sucks my cock to get it hard. then i wanna lick both their feet. then i would fuck dana in the asshole while she licks her sisters butthole to get it wet. then after a while id pull out and make anita bend over so i can fuck her wet asshole. i would pump away at anita's butt while dana rest her feet on my face. then id blow my load balls deep in anita's butthole.

nice! i love seeing other anons post the foot slut. here she is in the middle. hoping for more good stuff this summer.

gf

amazing feet. can we see what she looks like?

Moar

I'm ded

sounds hot

kinda hesitant

Any moar of the girl on the far right?
Oh yeah. Fuck.

Hmm, more Mia?

Can tell you've never had sex

on the left

They do look good, more?

Currently fapping to these ones

Get in here now now noww

this thread is disgustingly lacking in close ups

have another one of mine

who is he? i need a name

Gross

Can someone please explain this fetish to me?

atraction to feet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

they like feet