Hey guys, so be gentle here, not sure if this is the right place but idk where else to go...

Hey guys, so be gentle here, not sure if this is the right place but idk where else to go. I'm buying my friend's old GPU as he's buying a 1080. He's giving me a 970 to replace my 660. However he's told me his 970 is the armor edition. Is the armor edition the tiger variant (4GD5T) as pictured? is there any difference between the white or blue variant? and what's this card like? any adive would be appreciated, thanks

Google it yourself you fucking cuck

i have mate but tbh idk what any of it means im just hoping some techhead stumbles into this thread, help me out or fuck off

same thing

I have sli 970s and they run great. I've never heard of this version though

You don't know what a cuck is.

It's just the cooler that's different

cheers man, so the difference is just visual? and the armor is definitely the tiger one yeah?

970 can run any game max settings

Its just visual yea

just upgraded from 550 to 960 today, shit was crash

cheers all for the help :) im new to pc gaming so im a bit lost, but this card is pretty good right? could i run witcher 3 on ultra at a decent fps?

Its a faggot who can't do the work himself.

Like a guy who lets a man fuck his wife because he can't please her himself

Like your father you son of a cuck.

>t
depends on the rest of your pc lol

happy new graphics card birthday!

Get it a real nice game to run at max settings

oh sorry aha, i5 6600K, 700 Watt PSU, MSI z170a motherboard, 16GB RAM

can you recommend anything? been looking all day lol

There is never a significant difference between whatever special edition of a card and the regular one. The best you get is like a tiny bit of manufacturer overclocking that is still far under what you could get out of the reference board if you know what you are doing, and a big loud cooler with shitty fans. It is gamer meme bullshit

nah , keep your 660

that will run smoothly of what i know,
i7
750W
10GB Ram
slow ass harddrive
960 nvidia

300FPS CS:GO max settings

wish i could bud, she's pretty much fucked though

How much are you buying it from him for?

only 50 since he doesn't need it, and he's helping me transfer it and set it up

Then it's a fuckin deal. The 970 will blow your 660 out of the water m8. Enjoy

Anyone here want to buy a 4g 960 for cheap?

i certainly will do mate :) im a bit of a retard when it comes to pc stuff, just wanted to know if the armor variant was the tiger one tbh, because i;ve seen the tiger one fly, cheers :)

2 screws
unplug power cable to 660
660 unplug
970 inplug
power cable inplug to 970
2screws
????
profit

i know that seems hardmode xD

nice bait

yeah lol i know how but im scared ill break it xD im a bit hamfisted

>im a bit of a retard when it comes to pc stuff
you could change that by, you know, taking the time to learn about it by reading...

why's that bait?

checked, dubs never lie

yeah i would if i didnt have a job and education to concentrate on

there's nothing more important than computers, faggot.

nothing can run everything max settings, fuck some AMD cards run some games better than the Nvidia counterparts. also anything above 1080 gets harder and harder for a single 970 to run

the dude wants to learn fuck off with that "google it yourself m8" shit. Why even reply if you're just gonna say shit like that. And it's an upgrade from the 660 to the 970. I currently have 2 950's in SLI and overclocked, it performs just as good as a 980. the 970 is a good card never the less. There is no difference between the two cards shown in the picture, just the color scheme. Hope this helps!

yeah that a good help man cheers, some people so aggressive for no reason smh,

oh one other thing, is there a big performance change between the tiger variant and the standard variant? just wondering bc i know the standard can run gta5 on ultra at 60, could the tiger variant do the same?

oh sorry didn't see that, cheers again

Jordan?

whos asking?

Different PCB, different power delivery, different cooler, not as heavily overclocked from the factory

It uses the same chip from Nvidia just a different implementation on the card

i don't know where you live but try newegg? see what's on sale

oh wait, i just realized you meant a game lol sorry, i was distracted. i don't know what kind of games you like. check steam i guess? I dunno, i download my games from IPTorrents

yeah tryed that, all the new games are like 8bit shit of what im seeing, got any favs yourself??