Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jlr0taBZIlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

many reasons. here are a few

just look at those tiny hands

>>>he lies as much as clinton maybe more
uhhhhh... so you would vote for clinton? are you retard?

to spite you, personally

yes, i sure would. we know where she stands at least even if you don't like her.

i left that in there so faggots like you would pick on only one thing showing that you can't argue with any of the others .

yeah and? they're not mutually exclusive you faggot.

nice cherry picking because you have no other arguments

>i want to choose the one who lies
>but not the one who lies
great liberal logic! you will get far in life!

ITT globalist shills and brainwashed lambs.

What does him owning property have to do with anything

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

this thread isn't about who lies more. it's about why not to vote for trump. taken as a whole the list is compelling. individual ones not so much

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

vote trump as only other choice is hillary

i'm actually a registered republican faggot. i just will never vote for someone who is not even conservative.

i would if it were direct democracy and online voting.

>tfw someone told me "nice hat" today
>she was "latina"

cucks post this because they know they'd do anything a pretty woman tells them. to do. you showed your hand.

>why NOT vote for Trump?

Other than he's crazier than a shithouse rat?

Trump's not going to do so well against Hillary Clinton. If you're paying attention to the news, you will notice that the trending issues are all involving gender and transgender equality issues.

Trump and the GOP in general are very weak on this hot topic issue, which is only continuing to grow in the latest trends, and will be a major talking point in this presidential election cycle. This is good news for Democrats and Hillary, and bad news for Republicans and Donald Trump.

So when the issue of the day becomes social issues, this will continue to move Hillary ahead on the polls, while only hurting Trump.

Im not the most experienced in politics but i'd just like to put my 2 cents in.
>Nothing but a dumb wall
He had plenty of established policys.
>Changed parties
Really not that big of a deal, if the different parties are allowed to change their political views why should one person keep the same political views. Trump is 69 and in the time he's been alive im sure the politcal parties have changed their norms just as many times as he has changed political parties.

We will see americas true colors soon enough when we vote for trump and make those diseases illegal.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER!!!

it's a true mark of Sup Forums being literal reddit and tumblr because the way Trump is received

wow where have the good old days gone?

no he really hasn't. he's flip flopped on almosdt everything. in fact he's pretty much even flip flopped on the wall.

but mexicans are not something to worry about really. certainly not enough to pick a president on

>List of businesses Trump has licensed his name to

Try again

u wot peasant?

Trump is shit and has an insane amount of flaws
Hitlary is worse, she's corrupt, she's a blatant liar (in contrary to Trump who just likes to exagerate alot), and she's pure evil (look at here carreer as an attorny)

Choose between eating a dog turd and a sword trough the anus nigger, i prefer the turd.

Trump winning W. Virginia, one of the most redneck states in the union is not really a surprise at all dipshit.

i don't play the "better than" game i only vote for people who alight with my beliefs and trump does NOT. i may have to stay home in november unless a good conservatice candidate comes out to run.

He's a capitalist.

>Said he would raise taxes
Go take a economics class please.
>Hurt relationships with allies
He might also gain us a few big ones, Russia for example
>He owns property in other countries
So would i if i had as much money as he does.
>everything that says he has no experience or is not informed.
he's had experience running company's, and do you have any idea how many facets the job of the president has? No one person can be Informed on every single aspect of that job, that's why they have as many advisors as they do.

I'd also like to say that i dont even like trump and will probably not be voting for him, but your arguments are simply stupid

running a company that you can disregard and declare bankruptcy and start a new one is NOTHING like running a country. try again faggot

>He might also gain us a few big ones,
>he burned down our house but maybe we'll like the new one better
dumb shit trump supporter thinking

That's not gonna happen, Trump is a shit conservative but a better one than hitlary.
Damage control nigger, do it

Trump is the only real leader running, and we need a good leader. The end.

let's not forget the biggest one:

America is already fucking great. fuck you trump

>picks out one point on a huge list of criticisms >ignores rest

>cheap hotel room
>bad dye job
>hobbit feet
>$3 panties

yup, another low-class, ignorant Trump supporter.

**blows soft kisses**

is this straight from the mouth of john miller?

>do you have any idea how many facets the job of the president has?

i don't. but you know who does? hillary fucking clinton. thanks for bringing that up

lel ... literally 'saving face' to avoid embarrassment.

>i don't. but you know who does? hillary fucking clinton. thanks for bringing that up
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHA
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHOHAHHA
OHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

Because he has spent many weekends on pedo island.

Fuck this shit.

god damn trump really gets some low class whores huh?

beautiful

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2012

I doubt bernie gets much better lets be honest

i live in NYC and they are quite pretty. sad that they're so deluded but what are you going to do. they're hot.

He really doesn't want your votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
implying that most bernie supporters don't look like this

just in your shit town probably. they're all young and fit in NYC so are the clinton supporters. never seen a trump supporter out here.

>never seen a trump supporter in NYC
maybe you should go out more troll

that's against other republicans. it's a meaningless number. but anwyay i'm sure they exist they're just not quite dumb enough to display trump shit openly.

kek, you mean the 20 or so registered republicans that went out and voted in the primaries?

Because his tax plan is complete nonsense but Trump supporters are so uninformed they have no idea how this stuff works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jlr0taBZIlk

>thinks NY state is NYC

Holy shit Trump supporters really are dumb

>they're just not quite dumb enough to display trump shit openly.
nope i am sure that they are there

>the poll of him winning 60% in a three man race means nothing
>what even is proportionality

that's not saying much, because republicans in general are fairly clueless as to how the world actually works. because if they do learn the ways of the world, then they suddenly become democrats..... amazing.

Because im not a US citizen

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012

first of all trump lost manhattan.

why are trump supporters so fucking stupid?

Was that really surprising to you?

>first of all trump lost manhattan.
but he won the state and by 60%... who cares about one borough do you even numbers?

because conservatives can't science....

Does everyone who votes for Trump get to fuck his whore daughter?

a total of something like 30,000 people voted for trump in all of NYC. that is literally nothing compared to 8.4 million people who live there

*blows kisses*

>voter turnouts are less in the primary than they are in the general
gee.. who knew?

I have two questions for Trump followers:

Why are we giving Donald Trump nukes?

Do you think he will use the nukes as leverage against other countries?

I sincerely hope that both Trump and Clinton dies before the election. I don't think any of them are suited.

the point is you dumb fuck i probably would not run into one. it's like a tiny needle in a giant fucking haystack.

and something like half a million voted for hillary

This is pretty reflective of what has gone on in the rest of the populated areas around the US too, with the exception being some bigger cities in the south.

This is why Hillary will win in a landslide. It's not even going to be a competition.

yeah exactly. the issue of NYC where trump is an actual resident is really telling. the guy's got no chance.

>Why are we giving Donald Trump nukes?
how do you give someone nukes? nukes are in silos and they are secure their.
>Do you think he will use the nukes as leverage against other countries?
we literally already do that and have done that since we first made the nuke and then dropped it. it's called "nuclear deterrence" and the UN sanctions other countries to not obtain uranium and weapon delivery systems

yeah, like maybe her jet will crash into his jet on the way to some swing state. We can dream.

only donald himself

>how do you give someone nukes?

??

>we literally already do that

We haven't pushed very hard against our allies.

I hope that they die in their sleep. That way no innocent people will be harmed.

He calls Bill Clinton a rapist on Fox news tonight

you have some disturbing oedipal fantasies you might want to discuss that with your therapist
i am not even sure what your dumbass is trying to say