Any femanons on Sup Forums into femdom?

Any femanons on Sup Forums into femdom?

Yes. What do you want?

Hmmm tell me what gets you off about it and any pics you'd like to request and maybe i can help you out

I'm not a femanon and I'm not into female domination, but I dated a chick once who had been into it. She said it got boring and frustrating because all the guys who are into being subs are useless fucks who expected her to manage their life for them. Eventually she got turned off by the whole thing.

I can tell some men secretly want to be dominated, and the way they try so hard to be alpha but fail turns me on. I'd love to see you pretending to be a toy!

Every two weeks I pay a girl to beat me with a belt than watch me jerk.

So: yeah.

It's sad when men give up, but I kind of like that. But controlling someone's life like that outside of 'play' would only be worth it for money.

Well I am a financial dom if you have any questions

Are you? I trust you remember the fucking rules. Tits of GTFO

hmmm whattya wanna see? :)

You are a fucking asshole and your mother is a tumorous cancer bitch. Fuck the fuck off please.

How so?

I wonder how much she gets paid

Print out colored flaps of paper and glue them onto you
Pretend to be a rubiks cube

>dat grip

>I want to be the dom
>but I don't want to dom
lolwomen

I love how once your penis is locked in chastity, your gf's barefeet become your cock's new best friends

learning how to paint toenails, or learning to live with the chastity cage a a permanent part of your penis

lurking

more cocks becoming friends with female feet : )

so cute, im so glad im in chastity too, but my gf and i were doing foot/chastity teasing before it was cool. i've always had a deal were i sucked her toes to get unlocked early

name my band thread are not on there

name my band gius

dressing like a girl = getting to cum like a girl, well not really, but most keyholders will unlock you more than once a month if you sissy out for them and their friend's amusement.

pretty much how i spend every episode of game of thrones. foot massages are expected, i get time added if i dont massage her feet when she expects it. it's when i suck her toes is when ig et time off, usually for every hour my gf's toes are in my mouth is -1 day to chastity. and my chastity sentences are usually 10 days

WTF this is a thing?

who else

>pink padlock here

fastest growing couples fetish in US/EU/Israel

lol where would a guy even find a chick that's into this considering he might be interested? so hey ummm you into this shit? lmao

see this is the problem.

Lonley loser guys think being submissive and being a loser with no drive are the same thing.

Women are attracted to men. Dominant women are attracted to men worth being dominated.

who else

>more cagejobs than blowjobs since your gf decided your penis needed a chastity cage

Every one of you niggers with a set of locked up genitals need to go buy a pair of bolt cutters, cut your manhood free and find some self respect.

Femdom is broader than the entire chastise, key-holder thing. Just thought I´d mentioned it, since there are lots of fun things besides this one.

Generally, dosage makes the man. Some femdom is just fine, get a hard whipping occasionally. Then next meeting, put her back in her place.

One-sided relationsships are, at least in my opnion, often symptomatic for some defunctioning mechanism.

No girl I ever met doesn´t enjoy some degree of rape play as well (from very mildly to more harshly.) Remember that.

Males wishing for permanent sub-situation risk destroying a healthy relationship.

So: Keep it balanced!

I'm in the opposite fucking end.
Met two domme and both wanted control over way too much of my life. Second one wanted control over finances and shit. Not because she wanted the money or anything, just wanted the control i guess.

THIS!

gf's check list:
>barefoot- so when she runs her feet on your cock your cock always senses them and gets horny and frustrated
>toering
>anklet
>no panties, easy access for your mouth and her bull's cock

bf's checklist:
chastity cage-to keep that pathetic little dick from ever getting another erection

It's super true though. I'm a male and honestly just want all the girls in my highschool class to dominate me. Control when I fap, put me in chastity, torture and degrade me, etc. Guys just never talk about it because they don't want to look weak. All men are weak betas and if they're truly alpha, they're probably sexist.

Gr8 b8 I r8 8/8

>I want to dom and not be the breadwinner

Guys that let girls do this to them should be brought outbaxj and shot, and the women who do it to them should be out to work in a whore house.

You're supposed to provide for people you dom.

25% of white males 2016~

This is why i can't stand most of the femdom videos out there.
Most of them start out assuming the sub is some loser and it ruins everything because they just recycle all the bullshit words they heard that they associate with it.
Instead of assuming that the person is just normal and luring or seducing them into a submissive role.
It's like they think all male subs are into degradation and shit which is just a small niche of the whole scene.

What makes you so certain the others will escape their fate?

not that unlikley. As a woman he pretty much immedeatly turns into a weak male when you got him in chastity, you make ALL rules. Its obey or leave. Chances are pretty good the woman will say yes often resulting in getting sexual pleasure elsewere.

food and drink will be going in her mouth, her toes will be going in yours.

"sorry honey, but you only get to drink foot sweat and eat w/e gets caught between my soles/toes and flip flops until you reach 160 lbs : ("

>submissive female
>use her as a fuckhole
>submissive male
>dont use him as a dildo
>put a cage on his dick instead

Why?

I mean, don't get me wrong. If I've been in chastity for a week, being told I'm a loser and shit will get my dick leaking like a faucet.

But the idea that you have to be a spineless pussy just to be a sub guy is ridiculous.

It sounds stupid, but i'm into guys and you go to the man on man kink sites like boundgods or titanmen and you don't see shit like that.

boundgods is great. fucking muscle dudes all tied up and shit...

prime example on why the Birdlocked Mini is so evil, look at the pressure the "ball spreader" puts on each nut when he tries to get hard.

>tfw no key holder
>tfw no custom cage
>tfw no hellokitty lock

humiliation. strip him off his masculinity

She will get pleasure elsewere

>dat grip
>dat smile

Bullshit.
This ain't some fantasy world where all your dreams come true.
I would love to sit at home all day doing chores , cooking dinner and chilling out but people need to make ends meet.
I'll bet you've never even had to think about how you can provide for yourself or even had a thought about how someone else feels or the shit they've been through.
Besides some people have the goddess/queen fetish. Where your dom should never have to do anything because that turns you on. Stop acting like someone fetish is morally wrong.
I've never once met a person who's abused their power as a dom.

don't forget
>silicone constantly pinches skin
>pulls on your sack if you're cold or high and tight
>falls off with a light gust of wind if you're a grower

totally evil

I can dig it.
i totally get what you're saying, degradation can be a nice part of it but it isn't the whole show y'know?

Am I really wrong though?

Comunity college

Metal can be just as bad though.
It's a tricky area to manage that way. Even if the device is handmade really well, you're probably still going to have problems.

Breadwinner and houswife is the binary thats been in our species since its inception. Its the natural way.

Also to say no doms abuse their power is completely fuckung retarded.

People with that "queen fetish" are simply selfish cunts who want more then they deserve.

Its not fair to not have to pay the bills AND wear the pants. You have to pick one.

Got any pics that aren't chastity? How about some latex?

I was abnormal pain during sex in my early 20s, I went to a urologist. He said I had the worst circumcision he had seen in 30 years of practice. To the level that the obstetrician and pediatrician i saw should have been fired and sued. I need a special creme for when I very sexually active, which was a lot for the first 2 years I was with my gf, but we started chastity about a year ago and I only get sex about once every 10 days-2 weeks now. Aren't I lucky?

metal is way easier on the skin if you have a device that actually fits.

I had a cb6k, then a birdlocked, then a mature metal jailbird and most recently a looker 02 from steelworxx

Entirely.
I've haven't left my house in over a year and i know better than that.
Stop imposing your fantasies on everyone else you sexist fuck.

uhhhhhh....

no?

My post was sarcastic.

feels good to not be a feminine manlet tbqh fam

If being alpha makes you sexist then golly, color me sexist

Pic of her face?

>tfw when your gf has you put on her toerings and BBC anklet before "girls night out" and you stay at home locked in you chastity cage. not even able to fap to though of her and her big titted brunnette friend getting fucked by 2 niggers : (

Don't give me the nature bulshit, try harder bitch.
I never once said no dom abuse their power.
There are always exceptions.
Make me.
See here's your problem cousin...
You have an agenda and i seen it immediately.

Yeah definitely but when it pinches it pinches hard. Still metal over silicone any day.

I'm sexist for saying that men are beta and alphas are sexist? Women outdo us in literally everything besides having a dick. Alphas are just too fucking slow to see that.

0-80 in the game of who's is bigger gets to have sex tonight : (

I lot of sub guys seem to want that kind of stuff. To be seen as less sexual beings, more of servants for the women. I just want someone who likes being desired a lot and lets me use his body and be rough sometimes but I guess Im a wannabe anyway.

oh, we'll still use you as a fuckhole, user

the new lesbian female pope's design for catholic school uniforms

I personally have never met a woman smarter than me. I have only ever met about 3 women who could do calculus (to my knowledge)

>lesbian female pope's
usually i'm the one who uses phrases like *that*!

>Women outdo us in literally everything besides having a dick.
See right here? The green shit? Swap men with women and penis with vagina. Then read it and swap back and read again.
Then once more just to be sure.
Now tell me that isn't a completely sexist remark.

Well your knowledge is probably pretty limited, statistic-wise
Seeing as you're a shut in.

See this is casual. I don't want to be viewed as less. I want to SUBMIT. If i was less i couldn't do that.

Not really sexist. It's just a truth you don't like.

Take that b8 to tumblr

any good videos? Not so into the beating stuff, more the sissy guys and their gfs

>I just want someone who likes being desired a lot and lets me use his body and be rough sometimes but I guess Im a wannabe anyway.
/d/ has threads for that. Usually full of guyss who want roughly that, complaining they can't find a girl into it. How do you manage to miss each other that bad

Not b8. I genuinely believe it. Not just tryna fuck sjw's or get pity sex. Women nowadays are just harder working, academically.