How do I approach a co-worker that has a boyfriend...

How do I approach a co-worker that has a boyfriend ? She seems to be flirting with me but also keeps me at a distance sometime but theres a chance that im over analyzing.

OP. Do not ever shit where you eat. Ever.

Nah fuck that go for it man - My gf atm used to work with me

did she have a boyfriend before she met you ?

>used to

also am currently with my gf whom was my manager. we got fire for it but twas worth.

She did when we started flirting, she left him though then I jumped in after a while, so cant help bro...

shes just stringing you on for a bit of banter mate

I too have been successful. And nonw of you are answering the question...

Easy. Become friends. Drink, hang out, etc. It is a risky gsme to play, and i wont lie, i got real lucky.

Good luck

>has a boyfriend
you dont

I have a good thing going with her at the moment. Im at a point where i give her a lift back home after work and we have a good laugh in the car, seems like she enjoys my company, but im just afraid im the dude that gives her lifts and then her boyfriend is riding her before bed.

1. You are an asshole for breaking the bro code.

2. When a woman flirts with you more than once, she's basically rolling out the red carpet for sex.

If trips, post a pic of yourself with a timestamp.

Post more pics of slutty co-worker.

is it summer already ?

Let me make this as easy as possible for you to understand.

1. Girls are attention seeking whores. She's flirting because she wants attention, not because she likes you.

2. She keeps her distance occasionally because she has no use for you. She also keeps you clingy that way, but more importantly because at that point in time she has no use for you. You are disposable.

3. You are over analyzing and depending on where you work or how important your job is, you sound like a complete beta for chasing this girl. Only a beta would put something of their own on the line for a girl.

yes it is you giant shitposting faggot

amen

tell your whore of a mother to keep her legs closed

Wise user, follow his advice and don't waste your time with the attention whore.

Incorrect, the only reason im chasing her is because I really think iv a chance. Both of us are french and her boyfriend is english, so already iv an advantage because of the language barrier. It soo much easier to express how she feels in her first language to me then her boyfriend in english.

>afraid i'm the dude that gives her lifts and then her boyfriend is riding her before bed
Reasonable fear user, mostly because that's exactly what's happening.

>but im just afraid im the dude that gives her lifts and then her boyfriend is riding her before bed.
thats because you are

> twas
Kill yourself and your family please

then you sound like you just want someone to tell you to do it.

still beta bro.

>but im just afraid im the dude that gives her lifts and then her boyfriend is riding her before bed

Don't be afraid, it's exactly what you think. She IS riding him before bed and you ARE just the guy who's giving her lifts. But guess what? It doesn't have to be that way.

>Touch her, give her a move warm hand on the back, always advancing more and more. A brisk embrace, a long hug, start hugging her lower on her back. Make eye contact and smile genuinely. Don't seem needy though, always point your torso away from her, still maintain the attention and smiles, but don't open your body to her. She will read this as needy. Eventually you'll come to a point where she opens up about shit her boyfriend and how she has problems and they fight etc.

At this point you will start to be "the guy she'd rather be with". She'll start to reciprocate the embraces. She'll start to do things she would do with a guy when she didn't/ like she didn't when she had a boyfriend.

Good luck, and happy funking

fucking a bro's girl is bad karma. hope you end up raising a kid that isn't yours.

Yeah you are right, sounds beta as fuck, I just want thought that some user will give me a good reason not to do it.

Not the guy you replied to, but...

I think the user you just replied to is absolutely right. A whole LOT of girls play with men like that; they like the attention and the feeling of being desired. Don't let your infatuation with this girl get in the way of you seeing that. So yeah, I think the advice you stated is "incorrect" is actually probably spot on.

Let's say it isn't though. Let's say she leaves her boyfriend and gets with you. She left someone for you, do you really want to date someone that isn't loyal? A good rule is that if she left someone for you, she'll probably leave you for someone else, down the road. And being French won't change that.

Let's say you don't date, but you hook up. You have no idea if down the road, she'll feel guilty and tell her boyfriend. Then you've got to deal with him and I don't think you want to be in that situation. And don't tell me you know she wouldn't do this, that's just idealizing.

Just let her go, man. If her relationship ends at some point, then fine, go after her. She's got a boyfriend though and messing with a girl in a relationship is never a good idea. Notice I say "girl" and not "woman." You've got to up your standards a bit, man. Girls that play games like this aren't worth your time.

This. So much this. OP and every other beta should read this.

don't confuse her being a nice person with her flirting with you.

Two completely different advices but both valid. although
this user seems to be on to something. waiting until she breaks up with her boyfriend without you interfering is the best you can do at the moment

I'm in the same kinda predicament, advice would be appreciated.

>be me
>work full time at grocery store because i have no talents
>work with cute 9/10 brunette
>she's two years younger than me
>works one or two days a week and goes to school
>know she'll be working here for at least one more year
>she's always giving me drity looks and flirting with me whenever we run into each other at work(big place and i'm usually in the back lifting milk)
>Anytime she's close enough to me, she touches my arm and holds on to it
>never seen her do it to anyone else
>always latches on to me during "company events"
>we get along really well
>she has bf tho
>skinny fag who's 3 years younger than me whom i used to rip off for cheap weed a couple years back
>she has a german exam coming up
>I am fluent in german because i used to live there
>casually mention it to her
>next day get a text
>"can you help me study for my german exam?"
>yes
>Going to her house on sunday to help her study

I'm unsure if she just wants help with her german, or if she wants something more. what do anons?

Thanks user, I needed someone to say this!

that's how it should be you faglord.

I was (and still am) madly in love with my manager when I had a retail job. She had a boyfriend and eventually got engaged. I was too insecure to really flirt or make a move back then and just let it pass. I really regret not trying something or not at least being more confident with myself.

basically if you cant envision your life without her you need to try for your own peace of mind.

Anons here are right though. Girls love attention and you could easily be over thinking shit. If shes ever got physically close (touching your arms, hugging etc) to you then that's usually a sign that it's a bit more then attention.

Is your name Jim Halpert?

Nah dude.

This.

Whats the worse that will happen, Ill just end up having another friend right ?

help her with german

^

I used to work with this girl that bearly ever talked to me but during staff party she was all over me when she was drunk, ended up riding her at her place and she even texted me the following morning to meet up for coffee and I just changed numbers. I dont know if thats any help to you, but if u want to ride her just make it obvious

Real advice.

she's sounds like a slut tbqh.

Well if you consider yourself friends already then yea probably, this won't get you a friend lol

well, she is sort of a slut tbqh, but i don't really give a shit. it's not like she's gonna be the mother of my children, just something to keep me occupied for a while. I'm sick of being alone.

help her with her fucking german and see what happens

this guy is right, you should listen to him dude

This, /thread, sage

Going for a girl with a boyfriend, you neckbeards always auprise me. I hope he fuckin beats your ass. Shes probly not even flirting with you faggot

Here's a reason for you. Married fag, fucked every receptionist\ secretary I could for ten years. One day go to Sup Forums, see wife sucking dick in my house on my bed.

Enjoy it while it lasts my cuckish friend.

Woman who cheat statistically continue to do so.

Oh that is just fucking hilarious.

she's probably just trying to be nice.
just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean they're interested in you, you sad fuck

Well, knowing she has a bf totally fucks with ethics. But is he your bro? No.. so there you go. I just wouldn't date the bitch if she leaves him for you.

Be careful too, if the bf finds out he could be retarded and blame you, putting you up for an ass kicking.. or worse, depending on his mental stability.

This

Just flirt back. Compliment her a lot. Light touching on hands and what not.

>advice all permavirgin autists need to hear repeatedly

people flirt meaninglessly at work. Its a common thing. Don't shit where you eat.

>im the dude that gives her lifts and then her boyfriend is riding her before bed.

that's exactly how it is

she doesn't owe you sex because you're a "nice guy"
The sooner you learn that the better

/thread

You def don't have a chance, you're on the Bee board and it is for random stuff and you clearly can't understand that then hopefully you die

>i'm usually in the back lifting milk

You hang out in the cooler curling jugs of milk for hours on end?

yeah, i move the milk from our shelves in the cooler and into the shelves that the customer can acces.
then i do the same with all the yogurt, juice, butter and eggs.