Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Just came home from school to see this . Our family is black.. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjooI8DdlyE
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881523098&cm_re=zmodo-_-81-523-098-_-Product
youtu.be/nPjEjXyZ2vE?t=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dat swastika

Yeah I have a feeling whoever did this wasn't so bright

1) put a burning cross in your backyard
2) call police and tell them kkk threatens you
3) ???

do you have a surveillance system

also if i where you i would make some big stink about it and try to get some sort of profit out of it ????

Fuckin got what u deserve you spook

Maybe if you weren't such a welfare taking nigger and moved out of the suburbs and back to the jungle this would happen. You presence lowers property values. I'd be pissed I niggers lived near me.

Your bullies are retarded. Take some pics. File a police report. Paint a thick, solid, black line across the door.

Do file the police report, though. If they're dumb enough to escalate, you'll want the precedence.

I don't even know what to do... Not sure if I should be alarmed but I have a baseball bat next to me just in case

Stupid inbreds don´t even know how to draw a proper swastika.

While not being black I sympathize with you on this. It´s way more than just vandalizing. It´s either unspecific hate or children with bad humor.

Either way, may provide documentation for your local police? In Germany this kind of smearing would be punished.

Anyhow, just get over it!

looks like they won with 4 squares on the right...next time champ

clean it and carry on being black
apparently only 1 guy cared about your family being black so just let him waste his time

>implying the nigger lives in an intellectual neighborhood

Murica is back

/thread

troll. real racists know how to draw a fucking swastika.

time stamp or it didnt happen

Tonight, we burn down the house with you in it

Taking back what belongs to us

At the going rate.. its was probably some other nigger.. or you did it and blamed it on white people.

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Not even on welfare.. My neighbors are Latinos and whites. Our white neighbors are cool they always give us jelly's and such from their garden

No surveillance unfortunately

back to the cotton fields

trim up those trees and bushes you fucking animal

Thanks man

They even ran out of ideas. Seriously, they couldn't think of anything else after kkk.

Brb gonna post a timestamp

Kill those worthless nigga apes and an hero!! JUST GROSS

no need
this vandalism was probably done by some stupid kids as indicated by their retarded ass swastika and the fact that they ran out of ideas and just started writing kkk over and over
just get a security camera (if you can afford it)
and if you can't afford a working security camera you might be able to find one that is broken but you can still position it right in front of your house so it scares away the little retards
other then that its just another case of ignorant shit heads and their dumbass parents letting them do whatever they want
only this time they spiced it up with a little racism

Nice

Saved for future laughing at racists who can't draw swastikas. Report to police.

they wrote some random words, why would a nazi draw "nazi" on a fucking wall, that makes no sense

Looks like he likes to fuck niggers. He's a nazi. Has dyslexia when drawing swastikas, and likes baseball pitching because of all the strike symbols.

Sorry for shitty timestamp..

Its windy

Checked and nigger

Good idea

>trips
file a police report and get a security camera dude
some faggot at school doesn't like you or something

keep the gun close

Wait till the little cracker comes back and blast his brains out

whities do it all the time its your constitutional right man, look his momma in the eyes in court and say he wasn't worth living

CRUSH THEM

This fam
The only reason they wrote nazi and drew a swastika is because they wanted to get a scared response, your family is black, if u were Jewish maybe this wouldn't be some retard

Nice trips nigger. Now do as you are told and gtfo. People of all races are sick of your shit. I bet some asian kids did it.

>fam
Wtf since when did they remove the tbh fam smh wordfilters? I kinda liked those

Niggers

Fairly liked at school, only close friends know where I live

>stole a phone and took a picture with it
>stole a baseball bat
>stole jelly and garden vegetables

From what I read he says puck nigger nazis.
I guess he hates black nazis that play hockey.

rednecks

Kill yourself, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=EjooI8DdlyE

>spook

lmao you speak just like the white trash racist hillbilly who is drunk all the time next to the liquor store.

have you tried spinning? It's a good trick... Seriously fuck off nigger.

Were the only damn folks around with agriculture lol

No one gives a shit about their yard

It had to be someone young, anybody who's been around a while would know how to make a swastika.

you sure you haven't been trailed?
do you walk home?
it also could be some kid that saw some of your family heading into your house or something while traversing your street.
doesn't have to be at your school

Maybe if you trim the trees, and power washed your shit, your neighbors wouldn't be so upset about their nigger neighbors.

but i dont wanna.

I got a good laugh from this one

> rednecks
Sup Forumstards, fixed that for you

Tell the news. This will really cause a shit stir. Now EVERYONE IS PISSED!

also ignore the 2 ignorant rednecks that keep reposting racist shit to try to scare you away

That's true.
Could be possible

I think this is discusting. Brother tell me where you life and me and my brothers will clean this for you.

>wishing all btards were retarded rednecks like you

If u have a fairly decent life it could be some beta white kid who found Sup Forums like a month ago and is just jelly

And you all go full white guilt and jump to help this nignog who probably wrote the shit himself.

Fuckin cuckin

I gatta go OP gl with this shit
like I said its probably some kid so don't worry too much about it
and talk to your parents about getting a security camera and filing a report with the police
also ask your neighbors if they saw anything

Niggers try to do false flag shit like this and almost always get caught. Don't worry, Tymarius Johnson will have to come back and clean it up.

Maybe lol

it's stupid kids who aren't going to do shit to you

All right thanks

>777

me too desu senpai

As a person with German descent, I'm embarrassed to even be loosely associated with these type of people

put up a security camera and hope that they come back. then you post their faces on tumblr with the hashtag #blacklivesmatter

nigger I'm not even from murica you fucking retard

Yeah I feel bad for Germans because I know that the majority of them want nothing to do with that behavior nor have anything to do with it.

holy fuck
when did black people start un-ironically posting on Sup Forums?

just some fag who thought he was cool. Get evidence of them doing it next time and they're fucked. Better yet, find out who it was and fuck thier girlfriend. Unless they're like 12 (Be honest, they probably are) then get money from thier parents.

whats wrong with your skin?
not that its black
ok that is black is another problem
but why the fuck is your hand black and white?
you look like a cow nigga

>implying you can't be just as retarded as a redneck because you're from europoor or some other shitty 3rd world country

I think its called light skin or some shit like that

You seem like a respectable black man being harassed by "disadvantaged" white people, so do the same thing respectable white people do when they're harassed by "disadvantaged" black people.

Paint it over and become more active in your community.

i'd make me smile if i drove by and saw it. To be a rapscallous 12yr old again.

kek

Just stop being black idiot

Damn wish I thought of this earlier lol

that swastika looking like they had never drawn one, and being left like that and not blacked out in shame, shows you are dealing with a spineless moron newfag. they wont be back.

get one of those mr. clean magic erasers and it should come right off. or just paint over it. some other Sup Forumsro said security cameras. sounds solid. catch the nigger in the act and take his/their picture. profit

Soooo by hating this writing you admit you are not in fact black but in fact a nigger.

I mean the vandal hates niggers not blacks.

dude its like $100 for a dvr and 4 cameras... gotta supply your own hard drive but if you arent some silly console fag you should have a 500g lying around

I I think the folks do not like you bc of your race and color of your skin

Also quads?

tell your dad to stop shooting heroin and writing on the garage

Why are you putting those words in quotes? Is no one disadvantaged in your mind? Don't be an idiot.

With that logic I'm sure you'd be perfectly ok with people defacing your property calling you inbred white trash.

Nah I never said I was offended.

I agree with you actually. Getting offended by someone calling you something means you are insecure about being that something .

On the other hand I'm still not gonna be happy about someone spray painting anything on my house lol

$89 with promo code, free shipping
problem solved

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881523098&cm_re=zmodo-_-81-523-098-_-Product

Well, that's just terrible.

Have you tried...yanno..NOT being black?

youtu.be/nPjEjXyZ2vE?t=6