Genghis Khan, Stalin, Mao Zedong: perfect examples of evil atheists...

Genghis Khan, Stalin, Mao Zedong: perfect examples of evil atheists. The inevitable result of living with no moral compass.

Why do atheists with power tend to become mass murderers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5ZolfJuwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Hitler was a christian and killed 6million people and said "I'm doing gods work."

Hitler was atheist, checkmate samefaggo

Checkmate

Fuck you. There is no way a Christian would do something as horrible like that,,, Probably was Muslim or some shit like that.

ITT: trolls trolling the troll who trolled the troll, and I myself am a troll

Wow, look what I found with a little research.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5ZolfJuwU

> Is on the internet, so it must be true!
Go home kid, he can be saying anything, but someone put captions in the video to make you believe that he was saying something in specific.

Seems legit

Wow an arrogant christian haven't seen that before.

Religion is the root of all evil. Relgion has killed more people then any plague or natural disaster.

So? Maybe we need another Hitler to start a new crusade. GO JESUS!

go back to Sup Forums faggot

Genghis was Tengrist not atheist.

>Implying God didn't tell them to start walking three years before the flood.

Atheist towards Jesus Christmas and Santa

>implying God is real

Just shut up faggot, Christianity has saved more lives that you can even count. How many have you saved? None? wow, I'm in shock...

How many lifes did the great flood save?

> Implying he isn't

>Implying that there is enough water on earth for a global flood

If you think somebody that lived 4000 years ago and his family built a arc bigger then any commercial shipping container ship today then all the animals fucked and knew their way home after said flood and the world was great your a fucking dense.

>Crusades

*lives*

Well, you are alive aren't you? No need to thank, God already knows that you owe him.

Using your religion just as I thought, faggot. Arrogant as always, but with out science we would not have been here without the medicine and health care your so called god can provide without.

Hitler was not Christian. Most scholars believe he was skeptical or religion.

I find the fact you need a book to act as a "moral compass" much more disturbing than these 3 examples you've given.

If you need a book to tell you not to kill, or steal, or just not be a cunt in general, you are definitely on the retard spectrum.

Now, I'm off to go commit mass murder (because that's what all athiests do, right?)

Hi guise I sold the gun today that killed Travon on online auction. Big bucks

Anyone can but text next to an image of Hitler. That doesn't mean he actually said that.

>Implying that you think a imaginary deity exist. When gods would only use humans for their own needs.

Diden du nuffin

Jeez, calling yourself atheist doesn't makes you look cool man.
The flood start by rain, it rained 40 days, and 40 nights without any stop. Huge quantities of water every second all around the globe. Second, the animals were guided by God.

Awsome friend. The universe thanks you

I don't consider Genghis Khan a mass murderer.

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ░▒█▒█░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀▄▀░ ▒█▄▄▄

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▄▄
▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ░▒█▒█░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▄▄
▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀▄▀░ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█

>Spanish Inqusition
>Salem Witch Trails
>The Crusades
>The Conquistadors
>ISIS
>Al Nursa Front
>IRA
>The English Civil War

Isn't Religion Great?

Religion is for the poor and the uneducated people

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Never thought it was but thanks for the greentext list.

If I'm "arrogant" is because I'm protect under the name of the Lord, and I'm giving his message. Aaah yeah, the medicines that cost thousands of dollars, and that not everyone has access to? Wow, thanks Science!... God provided the knowledge so men could live according to Earth laws. Man cannot live without God.

why do anons with the worst social skills tend to make the same shitty threads over and over?

ℙℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕄𝔼 𝕎ℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾

It rained for 40 Days and 40 Nights so where did this water come from? Did the polar ice caps melt? How did plant life survive? If plant life died then how to herbivores survive? How did North American fauna survive since it was not discovered yet? Why is their civilizations older then the great flood, shouldn't they have been killed? Why is their different races of people if we are all descendants of this one family? I'm confused please educate me

it is a wrong translations. fucking jews...
Source: Im a native german

FBI lists christian terrorists as america's #1 threat every year for the last decade
>more dangerous than lone wolf attacks
>more dangerous than isis
Every year over 500 christian terror attacks occur in the USA.
>Evil atheists the group of people who choose reason as their mascot

My God is a God of love, not a oppressor.

>Man cannot live without God.
Kek wouldn't expect much from a prophet

PROVE
ME
WRONG

>Ghengis Khan
>Evil
He was badass.

PROVE
ME
WRONG.

>My God is a God of love, not a oppressor.
So you think but that's just your arrogance thinking he would care with the power he has.

Then why does said God need to be worshiped, why do we go to eternal torture if we do something he doesn't like, why do people get cancer? When people can't describe how much of a cunt your fantasy is they say oh god works in mysterious ways

████▄░████▄░░▄███▄░░██░░░██░████
██░██░██░██░██▀░▀██░██▄░▄██░██▄░
████▀░████▀░██▄░▄██░░██▄██░░██▀░
██░░░░██░██░░▀███▀░░░░███░░░████

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

██░░░░░░░██░████▄░░▄███▄░░██▄░██░░▄███▄
██░░░▄░░░██░██░██░██▀░▀██░███▄██░██▀░▀▀
███▄███▄███░████▀░██▄░▄██░██▀███░██▄▀██
░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀.

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀..

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀,

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀;

*sigh*
Alright, listen. The water came from God, so anything is possible. All they descend from the offspring of animals of different species that were in the ark. Maybe because there was life because the flood? duh. Because the genes changed overtime, they adapted to new environments and while the population was growing, they move to different parts of Earth were they adapted, and build the world that we know today. Tell me, what else?

The ultimate power is God. God cannot be religious, because He is the most high. To worship another deity would require that He is not above all others. To worship Himself would be ultimate arrogance; a perfect God cannot be arrogant. Thus we conclude that the greatest power is also the most certain atheist. We are then left with two options: Either ultimate power combined with ultimate irreligion allows ultimate goodness, or God is not great.

██▄░▄██░████
██▀█▀██░██▄░
██░░░██░██▀░
██░░░██░████

░▀███▀███▀░░██░██░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░▀███▀'

>The ultimate power is God. God cannot be religious, because He is the most high. To worship another deity would require that He is not above all others. To worship Himself would be ultimate arrogance; a perfect God cannot be arrogant. Thus we conclude that the greatest power is also the most certain atheist. We are then left with two options: Either ultimate power combined with ultimate irreligion allows ultimate goodness, or God is not great.
Can't tell if christfag or some maniac who has an ad hominem option

read up on this before spreading your ignorance

Most Christians don't believe in the Story of Noah's ark. That's Scientology levels of crazy. Most of the bible is a glorified storybook.

>or

>*sigh*
This is not RP, faggot.
>Alright, listen. The water came from God, so anything is possible. All they descend from the offspring of animals of different species that were in the ark. Maybe because there was life because the flood? duh. Because the genes changed overtime, they adapted to new environments and while the population was growing, they move to different parts of Earth were they adapted, and build the world that we know today. Tell me, what else?
>So anything is possible if it includes GOD
>Water came from God
Kek he must have been crying from looking into the future and seeing you radical prophets

You thing God is a magician,don't you? He will not intervene unless all humanity ask it for, God doesn't obligates anyone to follow him.
You are right, but tell me, what does he say? " Those who don't look for salvation will suffer eternal fire" God is trying to save you from that. The devil is real, and is always trying to trick you, like a lion, he is looking at you. God wants you to let him in your hearth and scare Satan away so he will not condemn you.

hitler was fully supported by the vatcian dipshitto, it was only in the sixties that they officially apologized

Hitler was a catholic you fucking asshole.

DO some research dude. Genghis Khan was a ten grist, Stalin studied in a seminary and Mao never said he was an atheist. So... your question makes no sense.

It still mentions Gods so automatically ad hominem sense either option will lead to a god or goddess.

I disagree with that my son. Ten Hail Marys and 21 our fathers for you

I'm not a prophet, I'm a messenger of his word. God bless you anyway, I'll pray for you, and hope one day you find the light.

God wins again. Nice shutting that atheist up! Preach it, friend.

>You thing God is a magician,don't you?
Never said that
Just said that with his power he will most likely not care for mortals like us sense he can do everything while we can do little.

Always my friend!

We are his children, wouldn't you look up for yours?

>messenger of his word.
Prophet
noun
a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.
Nice try, prophet try next time

Not with that kind of power, faggot.

Implying that the crusades and all other Holy wars distinctly DIDNT kill anyone....

Your logic is flawed OP

>ad hominem option
wut

Ok, I'll ask... Why not?

Because 1st I would be immortal 2nd humans are mortal
If you can't understand this than you truly are a prophet

Khan: Wasn't atheist he was tengrist
Stalin: Was atheist but wanted his country to be powerful
Zedong: Atheist because he was powerful like Stalin and realize, like Stalin, that he didn't need a imaginary friend.
You mad pleb?

Yup.

Remember the crusades and the america's conversions, stupid dumbfuck!

To me, the Bible is just ancient people's ways of explaining things that they could not understand.

>Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan was a shamanist/earth worshiper and in reality, outside of his bloody conquests, pretty progressive a leader for his time. Abolished slavery/torture etc. and established one of the most diverse empires in history.

He's a revered national hero in Mongolia for fuck sakes. He wasn't evil. Go fuck yourself.

Who is Torquemada?

Ill take OP being a faggot for 1000 alex.

>Implying Hitler wasn't just like Trump

>Implying he didn't just spout whatever he thought the listeners would lap up.

Gimme a break...