Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5MuGs_im8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me, 20 year old norwegian
>be in a band, 5 of us in total
>confront 3 of the others with started smoking weed again, I used to have a bit, all 3 of the ones I initially told were previous stoners.
>one tells me I should tell the 4th, he's clearly anti-weed
>I do, argument ensues, he gets pissed
>turning the others against me, one day they say it's fine, the next day it's horrible I could do something like that
>gets guilty, enlists a program for quitting
>they decide to play without me for two months
>ok cool, I don't wanna step on their toes
>2 months go by, they say they didn't wanna play with me for that time because I had gotten worse at playing guitar
>Practiced a lot, got better, no recognition
>2 more months go by, I started playing with them again
>they confront me again, saying I had improved BUT it had taken a slight turn down, and wanted to sharpen me up
>they temporarily kick me out
>feel like I'm tip-toeing around them, does everything they're telling me, don't wanna lose them and be out of the band
>a week goes by, I practice my ass off
>notice they never call me anymore
>doesn't get invited to a party with close friends of ours
>checks facebook-page, they removed me as both a member and admin
>changed email password, they obviously kicked me out for good without even telling me
>haven't contacted them since I found out
>two weeks have gone, not a word from any of them at all
tfw I tried to kill myself just before I confronted them
tfw when I tried to do it again just before I started playing with them again
tfw when I tried to tell all, but only 1 would listen, and after I told him, he really didn't give a shit

Sucks bro. I hope you'll find a new group you can play with.

Bump, someone dump please

Thanks man, I'm going solo
I've decided I'm sick of playing in a band, I want to start rapping or something
They sound like shit without me tbh, so it won't amaze me if they split up during this year.

Where in Norway? I want to create a new band

I haven't spoken a word in almost a year

Yeah, honestly man, end of the day, you're the hero of your own story, you live and you learn, people are cunts so do shit for yourself and live your own success instead of pandering to cunts.

Hahah, just outside of Oslo
Yeah man. Thanks! They've been really toxic for me the last 6 months, and it's actually kinda great being without them now that I'm used to it.

my girlfriend had google voice up with her password typed in, but logged out. i hit enter thinking it was the cat on the keyboard and found a text right on the screen asking a guy for a mutually beneficial relationship, he said hed pay her 100 for about an hour of sensual fun. she fought me trying to close the screen and i lost a contact but i read it all, shes gone but the shits still logged in. she deleted the text message from her phones internet. i told her she needs to get the fuck out of my house if shes going to be doing that shit

These threads always die prematurely

Meh fuck em mate, bands never work anyway.

Shit man, that sucks... Catching your gf prostituting herself, shit..
Well, it's on her, not on you Sup Forumsro. Good for you telling her to get the fuck out!
Cheating sucks ass, I've been there myself. Best thing to do, is cut your losses and be done with the bitch. You can't make a hoe a housewife.

At least the sky looks nice right? This is going to sound ridiculous but the only reason I haven't killed myself is baby sister and family as well as I'll miss the sky

I feel violated

im still logged in on here, waiting to see if she messages him again

Forget it man, just move on. I know it's tough talk, but that's what's gonna happen ultimately.
The fact that her first response was to continue to try to hide it from you, you relationship is gone. Ship has sailed, bro. Cut your losses and fuck her best friend before it continues to fuck you up even more.

Op here, never really write stories but here we go.

>dating a cute indonasian teen, shes really pretty but empty inside.
>my grabdmother gets murderd by her husband, my mom breaks down and becomes almost impossible to live with, keeps telling me how im a useless piece if shit just like my dad.
>shit starts to get to me, notice how shallow, and unsupportive my pretty girlfriend is.
>dump her because she does not understand me, she blames me for everything thats wrong in her life.
>feel very lonely, used to having some affection.
>i got alot worse, heart problems due to add medication, start failing school.
>borderline mom starts going totally nuts, shes emotionally abusive and starts telling me how i ruin her life.
>meet this girl in a videogame, shes really cute and unhappy with her relationship for the same reasons i was.
>start talking alot about life, love sex, etc.
>went to her house a few days ago, she was showing me her drawings and stuff, wanted me to help her with her computer, cliché.
>share my life story with her and shes super supportive and kind.
>she played a song on the guitar for me and i instantly fell in love with her.
>hate myself for hacing feelings for her, it feels like she just needs a friend and not anything else.
>cant stop thinking about her.
>shes coming by this weekend and i dont want to tell her because im scared of losing her as a friend, or get rejected.

Love is fucking bullshit. Sorry if my story is boring. I just felt like sharing it with someone. Goodnight /b

Sorry for the typos, ipad keybord is shit

i dont even know what kind of post she made to elicit that kind of response, she makes posts sometimes about cleaning homes and then gets pervs trying to ask if she'll do other stuff, it looks like some texts are missing also but she fucking tries to hide everything from me, even little shit, shes been off her meds too for almost 2 weeks. shes on the rag right now also

Found out last night that my dick doesn't disperse semen correctly or something along that line. Basically I lack the genetic makeup in my semen so I can never have a kid. I never liked the idea of having a child until I realised I couldn't have one. I guess on the plus side I can go unprotected as much as I want. It still hurts knowing that if I ever settle down my wife has to be content with never having a child of our own blood.

Sorry to hear that mate.

You won't miss shit, you'll be dead.

i feel u man, as we grow up and old, many friends fades away, but its not like we lost them as friends, its just we found out who is truly friend to us.

Tell her straight up, that's the best thing for both of you. You don't wanna establish a friendship built on romance, and she doesn't want the bombshell 6 months from now that you've been in love with her ever since.
Tell her something along the lines of "I'm going to be straight up honest with you, but you have to promise to be too. Okay? I caught some feelings for you, I don't know if it's mutual and frankly that's not important. I would like to be together, but I think you need a friend more than a boyfriend. What do you think, do you see us together or us as friends?"
Even if you don't truly mean it, say this. She will gain thousand of amounts of respect for you.
And it sounds like you need a close friend as well. You can bag at least one of them by doing this.

Trondheim? Om så, lyst til å møte på torget kl 12 i morgen?

>Be me
>be eurofag
>April 23 2010, Monster Hunter Tri is realised
>The Wii kinda had no game so this little beauty was all I could wish for
>Buy it, go back home and immediatly play it
>Awesome graphics (for the wii again), epic musics, great gameplay
>I played it every single minute of free time I had.
>I was someway successful at school so I didn't even look at my notes back home
>I played Monster Hunter
>After farming like hell I finally gave a shot to the multiplayer
>Basically the offline mode takes place in a village and the online in an animated town
>People were nice most of the time
>Not really using the chat, but emotes instead
>After what seemed to be an eternity, but maybe only 2 weeks or so, I reached the rank 30
>I now have to face the Jhen Mohran, a big ass dragon swimming through sands
>Gathered a bunch of my contacts and fight it
>We win this easy, I get kinda fast what I have to do to help the party
>and that music...
>short after that, 2 of my friends bought the game
>I mean, I couldn't stop telling how cool it was and I invited them to play it at home a few times
>I keep the same character, but never used high ranked stuff, so we could all have fun
>We hunt together for like a year or so, we are at our 2nd year of highschool (sophomore I guess)
>They start getting bored and we play together lesser and lesser by the time
>Eventually, they stop playing at all
>But I stayed. I was a true Hunter.

Part 2 incoming

Thanks, your reply means alot to me. You're right, i think saying something like that would be the right thing to do. Goodnight mate.

I Trondheim? Om så, lyst til å møte på torget kl 12 i morgen?

bruh, i understand. im from norway too, 19 year old. I slowly realised that i dont fit in with my friends. most people just fade away slowly, but i've also changed. I dont really care anymore, and im better off without some of them. MY tip is to think through the situation in dept, and also dont be a beta hopeless bitch. some people you just shouldnt keep around you. i had a friend who cares only about himself, and wants his other friends to fail. They just want to see you fail, and you are a useless beta bitch. Move on, and improve yourself. Also look for people who are good. gl bro, be strong. and suicide is fucking beta shit, make your - and the people around you's life better.

Her er min midlertidige epostadresse om du trenger noen å snakke med, er ledig i hele morgen. G20

c2452144 (fjern dette)@(dette og) trbvn.com

Ikke OP! Dessverre, kompis! Like utenfor Oslo..
You're more than welcome! Goodnight Sup Forumsro!
If you're still here and can see this, it will only build a strong bond. She'll never forget you once had a crush on her, being so supportive and putting her needs over your wishes, you'll be guaranteed some great drunken sex in a year or two. Also a huge possibility that she'll be dependent on you, eventually ending up with you!
You heard it here first!
Mine negre

I know this isn't as bad as compared to you guys but
>be me
>Graduated HS a bit back
>Haven't been in contact with any old schoolmates because no one wanted to talk in the first place
>Gets message today about hanging out from a guy I use to know
>Stoked cause I haven't been invited anywhere in a long time
>Get added to the outing group chat and greeted everyone.
>"Read by everyone" and only one person replied.

It's just the same as it was back in high school. A pity invite and no one actually wants to talk to me. I'm wondering if I should just back out now and not be an annoyance to everyone.

Send mail om du vill snakke, 10minutemail

Ikke noe press eller sånt, men noen ganger trenger man det.
Bor egentlig i Oslo, men studier :/
Håper du får det bedre!

I'd like to begin by apologizing for my story telling skills; I don't usually green text but whatever

I've been depressed since the 8th grade. Lately I've been having a rough time in my life and I've been very secluded.
This story took place last night. (I live with my parents because I'm was senior in high school so not underage b&)

> Driving home from some meeting for the "youth" in the area (basically anyone in high school)
> Parents start to get in an argument over food
> I was already having a rough day so I snap
> They get mad at me
> ohshitwhatdidijustdo.png
> FF about 2 hours later
> Sitting in my room trying not to cry or self harm again
> Just about to start when my mother walks in
> "user, are you alright?"
> Break down and say no
> Explain that I sometimes self harm and that I've been thinking about suicide
> (all of that I'd never told anyone before)
> "It'll be ok. I love you" she walks out obviously shaken
> Sob myself to sleep
> Wake up probably at 4 AM
> She's holding my hand as I sleep and she's obviously trying not to cry
> My heart breaks and I cry with her
> She loves me so much and I hurt her

I fucking did that to her. I'm glad I told her but I didn't mean to break her heart like that. I feel like shit and like a bad son

I can relate to that. It sucks to know that you're not wanted

whatever keeps you going keeps you going. you'll find peace one of these days

if they don't want to hang out with you, they're not worth your time. spend that night doing something that makes you happy and you'll feel much better.

c2452643(fjern)@(fjern)trbvn.com

rakk ikke sende deg epost, send meg en!

Oki

>As far as I knew, only a few people liked the Jhen Mohran
>It was repetitive and slow paced, the loot usually was not that good and you would need at least 30 minutes if everybody's not well equiped
>But I loved it
>When I partied with strangers, I pointed at the barrel on the center of the guild's queue and sayed the one winning the arm wrestling will choose the quest
>I had my technique, just mash A, both R and L while spinning the two Joy sticks, basically rape your controller
>Sometimes people left when I picked that one quest, sometimes they went afk
>But most of the times, we fought side by side and triumphed

>Fast forward 4 years
>I stopped playing it after completing all the quests, getting all the events special stuff
>be me now
>neet and only a few friends
>I stumble upon my old wii and give it a shot again
>Servers down for 3 years by now
>I have some fun on the singleplayer, but it's too easy with the offline monsters
>Get my way through it, use mods & shit, and finally get to challenge the Jhen again
>Slay it and go back to the queue, I made some mistakes I want to correct and do it faste
>Go straight to the barrel at the center, see the warmup animations and realize no one will ever come back

Listen at this Sup Forumsros, you'll feel like true heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=oA5MuGs_im8

And then tell me if there's a point to feel like one when no one will ever know

You're in an alright place right now, user. Keep fighting.

Yeah. You would think one would be used to it by now.
Yeah. Yeah. You're right, I know. But its so hard. All the previous times, I would tell myself "This is it. This is the event that would make them like me. They'll see how cool I really am." I would stand in front of the mirror building myself up.

I probably won't go so don't worry much.

Its not ridiculous mate, i haven't off myself for my family aswell, i just think that suicide is only passing your pain unto our close ones.

sendte

Mekek

Wow, what's it like to have parents who love you?

bro, you are very vulnerable. Its a weakness. You should straight up tell her, then move on. Your mother is a big problem though, it probably makes your life alot more difficult. What you can do is focus on your heart problems. Also having something to do outside, while you have to live with that bitch. Like going to the gym, or whatever fits you. But you want to be in good health when you move out, and school is important. But just do your best, and dont worry too much about school. if you dont live with your mom, there isnt really much to worry about. Just ignore her, or take some distance so she can get some time to think. About your heart, just strart eating only healthy foods. Which is very fucking easy, just have a diet that consists of mostly veggies and fruit. Love is bullshit, and you should focus more on yourself rather than your feels. Also your physical health is a big factor for your mental health. gl

It's nice because they are supportive of literally anything I could do/want to do. But I just can't find a reason why anybody would like me

what mods did you use? I really love MH Tri and played it nonstop

this guy knows whats up

this op

The most important person in my life decided they couldn't take it and walked out.
They're already talking to someone else.

What happened exactly, user?

I've been doing this in a few threads, just come here, post my kik and try to help you guy's out, the people whom i've helped always leaves better than when we started, if you have any kind of problem and want to just get it off your chest, add me.
Kik: Thatanoncalled.j

>be me, 20 in the military USA USA USA
>already been overseas, wasnt bad didnt see anything or shoot anyone
>come back
>miss being on my own
>didnt have to worry about drama, only work and work was easy
>now dealing with a lot emotionally
>wana just suck it up till im out
>dont want a less then 'honorable discharge
>keep telling myself "people have done/seen worse, why are you so weak"
>start to lose sleep
>bad thoughts
>just scaping by day to day till i leave
>when i get out i hope things will change

Then its about time you stand up for yourself, make your parents proud. Watch anime, play vidya, do whatever you like just relax. I like watching anime, reading manga also is great. You shouldnt care what others think of you, and being secluded sucks right there at school proably. But just hang in there. if you have a more relaxed viewpoint in life you just win at everything. You'll be fine either way, no one can bring you down but yourself. be strong bro.

Thanks dude. You've got no idea how much I needed to hear that

i'm sorry user that sounds difficult ;_;

im very happy to hear that :)