I'm thinking of getting a tattoo soon, Sup Forums but I don't know what to get

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo soon, Sup Forums but I don't know what to get

Was thinking about getting something like this, but I'm a 5'7 out-of-shape, anti-muscular dude who can barely grow facial hair - would probably look autistic as fuck on me.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Also, tattoo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BBskIWRCsst/?taken-by=nicholasbluearms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't know what to get.. then you don't want a tattoo. You will regret anything you get now because it's "cool" because your taste will change later on. Only get something with personal meaning

Can you take pain? If not then don't get one. Especially forearm, there's a few nerves on the underside

Eh? I'll be fine - I can take a surprising amount of pain

I do actually like Norse mythology, and have wanted a ragnarök tattoo for a while - not sure if I could pull it off

Sounds like someone who can't take any pain

You say that but when you are sitting there for five hours getting stabbed ten thousand times its a bit different,

Personally if you want to look slightly original get one of Yggdrasil.

Literally only get a tattoo if you have both the money to afford a good artist and the artist's friendship.

Like this

I mean it's your body, but I can almost guarantee if you get something like the pic you posted, you'll regret it 5-10 years from now because it looks too tryhard. It'll be just like all those people who got tribal tattoos and now look stupid in their late 20's and 30's.

You're right, it will not help your autistic stylings

If you do get one, get it on your ribs. Barely hurts there, good spot for a first tattoo

speak with your actions and ideas rather than what some other person has been permitted to permanently stain your skin with.

Honestly, I'm more worried about the much-more painful laser removal surgery if they fuck up the tattoo

get a tattoo on your ribs and lower stomach.

Dude you have to have a bad tat. I have a decent amount and am working toward a full body suit. But there's always gonna be a spot that'll be fucked up. Just pay to have it fixed or black it out.

What about my back?

to lazy to download pic, and I'm without a phone right now
This is my arm, I'm 5'10 fatty, it's not done yet. I'm getting the colours and greywashing done by june.
I did it because I've loved dragons since I was a kid, why the fuck not

instagram.com/p/BBskIWRCsst/?taken-by=nicholasbluearms
Forgot to post link, fuck

Pic retarded, Ragnarok tattoo in the best place for it

Except I'm fat, that might not work

Nice tat

More canvas space

If on back, should I get it done on my shoulder blades?

back isn't too bad. my ribs and lower stomach were the worst

True

i mean you could. i think it all depends on how big a tattoo you want

Shoulder-blade-tattoos are cool! Go for it!
Don't have it completely centered anywhere, It takes up more space and you might wanna get something else there later some day!

I was jaykay. Don't get your first tattoo on your side, that shit hurts. Arm, especially upper arm/shoulder are probably the easiest, but it'd look retarded if you're not fit