What is Sup Forums getting tipsy/drunk on tonight?

What is Sup Forums getting tipsy/drunk on tonight?
I started drinking steel reserve a few weeks ago and it isnt that bad to be honest. You get drunk off of just 1, and they cost $2.29 a bottle! No wonder niggers love this shit!

drink it all the time
its $3.50 here thought
need two to get me drunk

I havent ate much today, im fairly drunk off of almost one. Plus i dont drink very often, im more of a weed smoker than a drinker. $3.50 where you live? Where do you live? I live in Maryland

as far as 40s go theyre my fave too Jimmy
i hate that theyre impossible to find in glass now. i know im trash for drinking them anyway but come on the glass makes me feel less so

Living the High Life

Drunk off one, what are you some High School pussy? Come back when you are a man.

>First you take your glass, then you add some whisky.
>I like to add water, because I'm a pussy.

Is your keyboard from the 90's?

Are you also using aol on a Compaq?

How old are you OP?

i have a lot of experience with those in 9th grade poured them in 3 gallon thingy poured other harder liquors in and food coloring told fuckers it was punch then past out in 1st period from alcohol poisoning. got taken out in ambulance whole school saw, instant rep, win.

Suck on my canuckistani shower beer

nah i graduated last year. im19

its from the 90's. My mom cleans houses on the side and on of the people she cleans for is jewish and her husband is a dentist. one day the lady asked her to help clean out his dentist office and i tagged along (like 2-3 years ago) and i saw this oldd compaq keyboard and a ball mouse without a scroll wheel. I decided to use the keyboard cuz Sup Forums thought me that clicky clack keyboards are cool. Its decent. Im 19. The drinking laws in maryland allow people under 21 to drink on their property if a parent buys it and allows you to. I gave my dad money after a meeting today to get me 2 of the steel reserves.

shits gross but you won't care pretty quickly

also i dont drink often, i tend to smoke pot more than i drink. But i enjoy getting drunk every now and than. I ate like a little bit of taco dip and 3 pieces of papa johns today at a meeting. They cut the pizzas into 12th's where i work because we do kids birthdays and the party package guarantees 2 pieces a person. Papa's got my company locked down holmes.

Going through my work's walk-in, clearing out stray seasonal shit to make room for the new product.

That, and just curious about some of the stuff the beer manager orders.

i honestly like the taste. It goes down easy and gets me drunk fairly fast. But you dont drink for the taste, you drink for the effect :^)

ive never had that. I enjoy most ipa's though. You work at a liquor store? If so do you get discounts on stuff you purchase there? Is it a local brew? I know maryland has flying dog, natty boe, and we get alot of dogfish head (even though thats a Delaware brew [i think])

Is that good? ive never seen that around where i live

more stuff from work.

I have a friend who was in this metal band 'noisem' (he was the rhythm guitar i think) and he recently played with a band who toured europe. He posted a picture on facebook with one of those. they good?

You guys smoke? Whats your preferred brand? I smoked mavrick menthols for a long time (because buying cheap cigs while in high school was cool in my area) But i always enjoyed full flavored cigs. I like lucky strikes but $8.50 a pack is wild. I like marlboro reds but the camel brown packs suite my fancy even more

Yes, but it mostly applies to the wines and bombers of beer. Packs and spirits are at regular price -_-

It's a fairly local brew, as I work in MA. Also got a fridge shelf for Dogfishhead, have a few Flying Dog as well. Not sure about the Natty Boe tho.

Also i dont smoke 100's, i smoke shorts only now a days

Natty boe started as a baltimore brew but they moved they're center out of MD. Have you tried any flying dog? I like the dead rise. Brewed with old bay. My friends dont like it but i think its a nice tribute to maryland. we're all about old bay and crabs, utz, and natty boe lol

haven't had yet. Waiting to drink it with my brother, since I got it for him.

Also didn't have pic related yet, as that is for my old man.

thats a good beer

If yall are more of a "smoke weed" type of person what are you smoking on? I live like 10 minutes from baltimore so the weed i get is pretty damn good. Sour d is popular but we get all kinds of dank shit around here.

So...you are a girl.

I haven't yet, but I have seen the Raging Bitch.
Recently spent most of my free money so it'll be a week till I can get it.

>more novelty looking stuff we carry

Tightening up a pint of one of these....+20 internets if you guess which one

See thats me. No im not a girl lol. I work at a lazer tag place that does kids birthdays mostly on the weekend. Im trying to save up for college and stuff. Its not a dream job but its a super laid back environment. I enjoy it. I make $8.25 an hour but to be honest thats all i need at this moment in time

I assume you have the original or pepper. Is the pepper like fire ball?

no, just a faggot

pepper is similar to a fireball...very cinnamony taste....but you were correct in your first assumption
The original is always the best

good, relatively inexpensive sipping whiskey

Ah hell. I can't fuck with you anymore. Good for you, seems like you are doing good. That's what I get for trying to be an ass. Keep at it bud.

WHISKEY