Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry about last time

Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry about last time.

Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.

>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) get readings from the Hermetic Tarot.
>All others get a fortune-cookie from a junior shrine maiden.
>For cookies, leave a name.
>For readings, ask a question or set a time frame for me (next six months or near future works fine)
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Patience and love!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-qQzP83pZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST.

-Sweet Roll

Good job! You found us pretty quick considering I'm late.
>giggle

Evening.

and for a second I thought I was early for the thread for nothing

>mfw I literally refreshed a million times before I found this
>i might have a problem
>but... I might not

-Sweet Roll

Awww, you really love us don't you Sweetie?

What the fuck is this?

I thought it explains itself right on the label. What are you confused about?

Read the label

Let's roll dubs for a reading of.. The next six months?

-Sweet Roll

Reroll?

Anons. Hi.
You too, Shrine Maiden sis.

Here, you can have mine

-Sweet Roll

Hello! How are you tonight?

Hey there onee-chan! Long time no see!

Thank you! I seemed to have rolled them, as well lol. We want to do a double donate here?

Yep. Thought I'd stop by. See if you're still kickin'. Had to rise from the grave the other day in that Alice thread. Ever finish that eroge?

Not too bad, yourself?

I actually didn't notice when I donated, I will keep my dubs, until I figure out a good question, or if someone wants it

Apologies, SadBoy

-Sweet Roll

Hi, it's the stomach user from a few days ago, I was wondering if you could tell me something about the near future for me?

-Cha

im here im looking i was busy spinning to win

But Chief, look.

Check'd! Here you go!

>1) The Hanged Man (Reversed)
Spirit of the Mighty Waters

So he's not hanging, he's flying.

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - Loss. Lack of commitment. Preoccupation with selfish and material things. Despite drawbacks a preference for the status quo. Oppression. Apathy in pursuit of goals. Taking the view 'Better the devil you know'. Failure to act with an inability to move forward or progress.

Next one.

2)The Hierophant
Magus of the Eternal Gods

>Upright - Ritual and routine, religious guidance and authority, education in its formal sense. A seeker after knowledge and wisdom. Good sound advice, teaching and constructive counsel. Marriage, partnerships and morality.

Three!

>3) Ace of Cups (Reversed)
The Root of the Powers of Water

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - The card is symbolic of changes for the worst, possibly a time of barrenness, which can be either of a physical or mental nature. Failure of love, stagnation, despair and possibly loss of faith.

Eesh. Sorry it was so grim.

no time to look i must spin

Spin?

So what it sounds like here is that you're gonna go through a time of inaction, where you don't move forward on anything.

Then you'll meet someone who seems very pope-like and seems like he has the answers, but he doesn't. He's just going to rob you of what should be your own creativity and decisions if you take his word at face value.

spin

Hmm, thank you! I have to wonder about the last one, also the second one. Both are relevant right now, well the second one is, but I can see the last one being so. Very interesting! Don't apologize, grim is a necessary evil!

sup

Free dubs if anyone wants them

-Sweet Roll

Will i muster up the courage to hang myself on the old bridge?

Pretty good! Things have gotten a bit cloudy today, but I have faith that it'll turn out alright in the end. Also, check'd

You too! Check'd!

I did finish it once. I went for the twintails sister because she's my style. It was quite romantic in the end, just like you said! Even though the protagonist was a huge perverted ass. I just pretended he was me and ignored all the stupid things he did.

Roll for reading for next 2 months

thanks

Interesting take on it, the reading definitely gives me the feeling that I should keep my eyes low and my collar up, lol. I can safely say I'm going to keep this on my mind.

Rolling for near future

-Cha

Have a eurobeat and all that good stuff!
youtube.com/watch?v=T-qQzP83pZc

Why would you do that?

Huh, well pass the dubs on to whoever you feel like. Things have gotten cloudy?

I'm seeking a community, and it can't be on Sup Forums (reasons my own)

Can you tarot find me one?

because spin

ch'ch'ch'ch'check'd

The GET rate in this thread is awfully high today, a lot of dubs and very early trips

-Sweet Roll

can I get a reading?
I need to know if these sparks will kindle

Oh jeez. It came back... It seriously just showed up again right after I shuffled. What the...

Fuck...

>1) The Hanged Man

...don't do it. Don't listen to the stupid deck! People out there love you and they'll miss you whether you realize it or not. They'll blame themselves.

>Upright - Devotion to a worthwhile cause. Temporary suspension of progress. Flexibility of mind and a willingness to adapt to changes. Sacrifice in the present to reap benefit in the future. A waiting period. Rebirth. Sacrificing one thing to obtain another. Transformation. Circumstances literally turned on their head.

Seriously though, there's what the card really means. It was upright and everything.

What'll it be? Thanks Sweet Roll for being generous!

That's what most people do.
*nods*
Reading for Kirino, then. I guess.

rerollll

I'm assuming you play on NA as well?

third try
plz

...fate seems to really want you to ask me a question today.

But anyway, pieces are moving. Things might get rough over the summer when it comes to a certain friend of mine.

But at the same time, things are looking way up for me. So maybe I can help.

I know, right? It's like the gods want me to work hard tonight.

Good luck with it! Also, you GOT again.

rerolllllllllllllll

Tarot, you wonderful person you.
How do I get people to stop spreading bs about me?

Michael
rolling for reading and cookie

I want to bend you over and fuck you

Reimu, you can't go by the literal text by text definitions. It's up to you to interpret them!
The way I see this one, you need to deal with the suffering for a bit.
>Sacrifice in the present to reap benefit in the future.
It's saying you shouldn't do it. A time to wait an reconsider, life will get better, you just need to put the effort and time into it.

3 consecutive times within 2 :((
reroolll

Maybe they noticed you were late

-Sweet Roll

yes, i have a EU account though since someone talked me into making one but i cant remember any of the login details for that one
>Kirino ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "16".
good luck for you
>Michael ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Family", "90".
good luck for you too

hey Tarotfag will these sparks kindle??
GET

So OP how many cocks have u sucked today?

I don't have a lot of people I call family these days. My mom divides the family and pits us against each other to fight for her affection. It's a pattern I noticed. I'm no longer allowed to see my baby sister anymore. My dad will take his wifes side no matter what because he fears divorce and losing the two kids he has under his roof still. My other sister is moving to WA state in a few months and then I won't be able to see her all that often. and my other other sister will back mom up no matter what, despite all the shit that happened between them two.

So, really. I really been thinking about ending it. Nothing makes me happy anymore. Not MTG, not WH40K, not videogames. i went in the red on my bank account today. And goddammit i just need a hug.

Well at least they're all transferable, because the reading from a couple of days ago was all I needed. I'm glad things are looking up for you, it's great to hear. Kind of wish things were looking clearer for me.

Ah, I play on EU myself.

I've taken you're advice, but made the wrong decision. Did not go well, although it needed to happen. I'm further in my life

suck me beautiful

I've found myself to be very impatient lately. I created a few microorganisms on a planet in another galaxy, and I'm waiting for something interesting to come of it...

I'll wait a little bit often. If there is something that does bring me joy is TH12.3. I even have a couple of figurines i have collected. One of Yukari and the other of Flandre.

... how the fuck am I supposed to interpret "The Hanged Man" when the question was about hanging yourself?

...sorry. That really worked me up. I panicked. Thank you for helping me... that's basically what I wanted to show. The card is a positive one when it's upright!

>1) Seven of Cups (Reversed)
Lord of Illusory Success

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - Reliance upon false hopes. Inaction causing the loss of opportunity. A fear of success. Self-delusion and indecision.

This is warning you, not predicting what will certainly happen. Whatever is in front of you, whatever you feel, act on it. Don't let your memes be dreams.

>hugs Anonymous tight
I'm sorry things are so bad for you. The Hanged Man means that this is temporary, that something great is right around the corner. It's a Major Arcana so by definition, it's big, whatever it may be.

If you need more hugs or just people to talk to, I'm here three nights a week or more.

Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?

These cursed dubs shall go to whoever wants them

thanks for ignoring me OP :(

I was considering doing 8 Ball readings for these threads, I don't actually own one, but the internet will suffice (no one has to know ;) )

All they have to do is ask a yes or no question, and I will give them their randomly generated (and not reliable) response

What do you think?

-Sweet Roll

If you're further and you've learned a lesson, you got what you needed to make things better from now on. I'm sorry it didn't work out as you might have hoped.

Whew. I need a break already. Can someone get me a list of all the GETs that decided to cash in so I know who to get next? In the order they were GOTten I guess. Thanks in advance...

Thanks Reimu. I'm not one for tarot card readings really, but I think you're right. I'll wait.

patience user, patience

Do you know tarot? The hanged man doesn't refer to hanging oneself. It refers to a contradiction -- the rules which bind you leave you upside down.

A good example of the hanged man would be when your friend is making a bad decision and to be a good friend you have to slap them.

In this case they likely feel trapped by some conflict in their life -- there's no way out and they think the only solution is death. But the hanged man, if right-side up, means that the answer will come from waiting. He is suspended between Yggdrasil and Helheim and waiting for the vines to drop

If it was inverted it means he must cut away the vines himself -- he will have to give up one aspect of his life to find happiness in another

OK, I am officially cursing your curse.
Is that all I need to do, guys? Is there more to cursing?
And one of the prokaryotes is starting to fuck up the other ones, I don't like that.
I still need some feedback for my idea. I think if I were to make this knockerfruit, it would allow mammal-like life forms to seek their own nourishment more easily. They wouldn't need to be by their mother all of the time, and could find and eat the borange themselves, assuming breast milk was inside, and it didn't spoil.
I ask you, is it a good idea for me to put breasts inside of oranges?

I'm new to this. I know it's not about that, but I had a feeling of dread thinking that he might have taken it the wrong way.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for constructive criticism. I appreciate it.
>bows

Y-yay..? I guess.
Aah, how foreboding. Hrmm..

yes put tits inside the fruit

But Flandre isn't in 12.3

Will I get my degree by the end of June?

Let it die if you want. I don't mind...

its burning to the ground

How morose. Cut that out, that's my thing.

Not really. Just had a friend that was a big part of my life kind of walk out on me, so I'm struggling to adjust. My flatmate is potentially starting something that's basically a dream come true as well, so it's making me feel a little disappointing in comparison.

Reimu Kevorkian
Doesn't really roll off the tongue

"Comparison is the thief of joy."
~Some writer

Very sorry to hear about your friend, though. I had people I looked up to as mentors completely cut me out of their life. It's never fun, and you never really understand why.

I'll be morose if I wanna be morose Onee-chan! Hmph!

Wouldn't that be "make it die"?

Bumping with noods

Well kinda that, but moreso the hanged man thing

I guess I'm not gonna get that list... so WHO GOT DUBS? Remind me now or forever hold your piece!

Crap. Page 10 and everything.

Sure I'll give it a shot

Yeah, I saved it
For better or worse

Mm, I know possible reasons why. It's just difficult still, when you cared about someone a lot and they just kind of fuck off. A lot of things in my life are partly because of promises I made to her, so it's just kind of bleh,

Am I being cuckolded?

What makes you ask that?

I rolled dubs earlier for the near future, could I be next?

Nice body you got there though.

You know what? Here's one for free.

>Knight of Pentacles
Lord of the Wild and Fertile Land

You need to consider the feelings of others more, or someone in particular in a situation that's relevant to you right now. It might involve money.

Aah.. Guess I have to say it a better way. You can't be morose cuz you've gotta be happy. Onee-chan will help. I guess. E-eh..
*smiiiiiles...*

curse guy did and they are for whoever wants them

I did, I rolled for near future

Thanks for the freebie mang