Why don't i have a gf?

why don't i have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWl1V2i64A
youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might have something to do with that pubestasch you have going on there.

Your already know you ugly bastard

You're hanging out in a Forma Siberian Handshake Techniques forum.

There's clue number 1

Maybe because your dick stinks? I dunno

Because you browse Sup Forums and are not doing any productive stuff that increases your value that bitches like.

i've shaved
i know
oh
how does it stink? i am circumsized and regularly bathe
i work full time and am pretty far into college

Listen to this friend
This'll make everything better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWl1V2i64A

why didn't you post the video too?

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Because you aren't me? Im fuckin a girl behind her husband's back.

how is that?

Feels good man. Morally id be fucked up if i hadn't been here since 07

No matter how much you wash your dick you'll never wash off the goyim, my friend.

You're on (bee), fucktard.

I hear drinking bleach helps with the girls

soon enough
so many people on b have gfs though
i'm not jewish

It needs to be sooner pls

are you the dude who made the thread about wanting to kill yourself a while back?

yeah

Yknow. Don't worry about it bud. Since you aren't Jewish the ladies will flock to ya one day.

i'm not jewish

Stop looking so fucking sad bitches hate sad niggas

thought you looked familiar

i don't know man, do you interact with girls at all? they're not just going to jump on your dick, you need to initiate

i wasn't even crying
i don't really interact with girls, idk how to do it. they all always avoid eye contact with me

Stop being a little bitch about it. Girls can sense when you're desperate. Have an "I don't give a shit if you like me or not" attitude, and not an "aw poor me why do girls hate me" one. Fake confidence if you need to, girls like confidence

You don't look important.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

You're not that bad looking. You just look really sad. Put yourself out there dude.

>not that bad
everyone knows what that means

It means that his dick smells. Duh.

okay i watched your video

idk if this is bait or not but in case it isn't here's some really generic shit that might help, i can't really give any solid advice without getting to know you well

>stay clean shaven
>smile more. don't make it look creepy and forced, just smile before/during interactions with people
>don't be too nice, but don't be a dick either. the former makes you look like a pushover the latter an asshole
>make some friends who are girls, who you AREN'T going to date. women who aren't insanely jealous sometimes like if you have some female friends
>stay in shape
>get an interesting hobby you can talk about
>dress well (don't look depressio, avoid all black outfits)
>eye contact w/o overdoing it
>neat haircut
>general grooming, make it look like you give a shit when you wake up
>keep your place clean
>practice, practice, practice talking to people

thanks, capped it

This. Practice.

you're ugly m8

i know. i think i should just kms

Dude chill. One day a girl will fuck you and want to lick the benis

This is about the tenth time I've seen this thread OP.
Reason why you don't have a gf is because you're on Sup Forums complaining about your lack of one . Get out of your basement you pathetic faggot.

won't work

Cause you want one.

What won't work?

oh sorry i'm fucking retarded

Don't you already have this chick?

i misread what was said. sorry

still haven't seen got

You should know the answer to this question OP. Stop being a beta. Get off the internet. Shave your face and get a hair cut. Go work out. Invest in hobbies other than playing DS and crying with your waifu pillow. Download a dating site app and lie your way to the 3/10 girl of your dreams

Look up confident character either from a book or TV show. Study how they act, talk, and face challenges. Fake act like them and hold the same demeanor, literally fake it till you make it. If you don't like who you are because you cant get bitches then change. Change what you can, don't complain about what you can't. Bitches like confident guys, stand tall and look straight forward and slightly up.

I can see him turning into a fedora lord trying this method. Though good in theory, remember, all he watches is anime probably

Because you use Sup Forums

because your demeanor, hygiene, and aesthetics are displeasing.

He could try to watch House of Cards to try get a sense of sternness and power, or maybe Killing Them Softly

that about settles it

i feel like this is it

something like Banshee as well

idk ask pic related

let the thread die now i'm gonna go away forever

no. you did this to yourself and now we shame you for not being an Alpha Chad to these women like you need to. are you a virgin too?

yes i'm virgin.

You don't need a gf, bub. If you got family and friends, who gives a shit.

You r a sad boii

Be like yung lean and you'll fuck dozens of bitches

i don't have friends either. and most of my family hates me. everyone except my mom

Weren't you gonna kill yourself the other day?
What happen?

goddammit, OP. get your shit together son. you don't have to look like a bronze statue to get your hands on a 6/10. bars and clubs are your friend. alcohol is your friend. drugs are your friend. coke, X, weed. anything that'll get them back to the house for a nice dick wetting.

Got Steam? Let's play some games together

Your friendliness with OP is very unsettling. I hope it's honest.

I'm not gonna troll him or anything. OP says he doesn't have any friends, so I thought I'd try to be one.

yeah. someone talked me out of it but that person doesn't care anymore
wouldn't work for me
i don't have steam unfortunately

why wouldn't it work for you? that kind of attitude practically cements your perma-virginity

>gif related

What are your hobbies? Listen to any cool music lately?

I'm listening to Loveless - My Bloody Valentine, and it's pretty good (after a few listens).

bars and clubs aren't my friend because everyone generally hates me so places like that are miserable for me

i used to really be into mbv, especially that album

i haven't heard anything new recently

what you think every guy that goes to the club WANTS to be there? fuck no. it's a part of the struggle and if you want to get laid quick, that's your best option. that or tinder/grindr

lol you faggot

Or anything with George clooney

I've been listening to a lot of shoegaze during the past year, but I've only now started to listen to mbv.

"Nowhere - Ride" and "Winks and Kisses - Airiel" are pretty good. Not really similar to mbv, but I like em.

ok

I am so tired of these faggot victims. Instead of asking for attention from a bunch of dudes on a website either go improve yourself or die. And honestly, having a gf isn't all that great. After you fuck her and three weeks go by it is all just doing shit with her that you don't want to do. Enjoy not having to talk to her parents, watching gay movies, her crying and bitching, and her not spending all of your money

i didn't get a single match on tinder
msybe i'll check those out. thanks for being nice to me

Don't justify your own existence with another person's. Be yourself and wait for the right person.

I hate to break it to you but college is easy mode for dating. You're meeting tons of girls through a mandatory part of your day. Very organic way of picking up women. Sit next to a pretty girl working on some problem make an observation strike up a conversation.

Post graduate in your career your social experiences are much more structured. You go out to pick up women and women know you're on the prowl so their guard is up. The game difficulty changes.

For real though get a girl with an education who is going t o make some nice dual income with you. Don't pick up some bar hag who wants you as a money salve while she indulges in some scripted mother role. Financial provider and childed rearing are both important jobs but you shouldn't be forced into one due to social norms.

I'm gonna sleep now, because I got work tomorrow. Nice talking to ya

See ya later OP!!

>wait
you don't think he's already done that long enough? must be more beta than OP

>post graduate guard is up
well i'm already in a doctorate program so that ship has sailed
i've waited 25 years. there is no one for me

night

Even better pick up some doctorate chick a dee? How has that ship sailed?

Waited 25 years? Try not waiting? The self pity in this thread is tantamount to 16 year old talking a bout how their life is over because a small part of it isn't going their way. So much more to live for.

If you're in a doctorate program you must at least not be an idiot. Have you tried seeing a therapist? It's not as uncommon as people think while albeit a bit taboo. Whatever you're doing sure aint workin. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results definition of insanity bro

>Have you tried seeing a therapist?
yeah. for a few years, obviously it didn't help

Cause you're too young fool, also you care too much, try to ignore it the most and focus on your shit, believe me it's all mental, you will get a girl soon or later, maybe cut your eyebrows a bit and wait but it's all on you man, im a stoner shit but still got an awesome girl, she's the best on college and im finishing it too, gl bud.

cause u didnt give me DC gui yet

send to steam /id/cat

I haven't been on Sup Forums for two months and now I finally come back your still here complaining about
>tfwnoqtgf
You have to stop

Fucking kill yourself

Faggot

Because you eat a steady diet of Doritos, play video games 23-1/2 hours a day, and smell like buttcheese.

I have the same problem, cause every girl I talk to says to me "I can't understand why you don't have a girlfriend yet"
WELL MAYBE BECAUSE THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT AND NEVER ASK YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS.

no

why?
you are clearly straight, how can your entire family hate you?

I told you before op
you are cute in a gay way

youd get all the boipucci you could ask for if you were gay
plus gf are overrated
unless you are in love its not going to get you out of your depression

because you haven't talked to me yet. post email/phone/psn/etc.

they just do.
you speak some wisdom
[email protected]

because you are too insecure.

YOU DON'T NEEEED TA BOTHER.....Stone Sour