Taking requests, dubs get

bump :)

Prob hiding a fucking cock in there.

? I'm 21/m/straight....

Timestamp?

>inb4 reverse trap

If you're a girl timestamp first bby :P

show penis

There are no girls on the internet you fucking faggot.
Nice panties.

1) I've talked to femanons on Sup Forums before you little bitch.

2) They're briefs. My gf's prefernece. I hate em' but I do anything for her.

3) Fuck off.

1) You're a fucking faggot

2) This isn't fucking tinder or whatever. If you think you're gonna pick up girls on Sup Forums, you are fucking retarded.

3) Why are you taking pictures of your ass? You're more likely to attract a boyfriend that way which is what I seriously think you want.

4) Kill yourself.

bump for femanons xD

I was wondering why he said he was straight when he was showing off his ass to a bunch of strangers. I mean, that's pretty queer. I thought this was a trap thread at first.

OP does your female mate know about this?
I'm only assuming you're a cuck as well but I'm just implying.

>hey I'm an attention seeking, completely untrustworthy guy
>any girls here turned on by that

bump! OP is hawt!

1) >he's never met a girl off Sup Forums before

2) Ur retarded

3) My ass/my dick w/e girls are into the whole male body you retard

4) top LEL gtfo newfag

......you've never talked to girls before have you?

yeah she's turned on by it

top kek

>Straight male trying to camwhore on Sup Forums to girls

Dude you are seriously in the wrong place
Also taking a picture of your ass points to you wanting a guy not a girl.

Girls like ass too, virgin.

Wow look all of the girls in this thread!

Faggot

Haha i've talked to plenty of bitches off of Sup Forums before. Just because you're a forever alone autistic retard doesn't mean you gotta call out other guys who are trying haha. Stay pleb, bitch boy.

>retard projecting and making up bullshit lies

I don't think you've ever talked to a girl in your life.
If you did, you would know that they're not interested in fags who cheat on their girlfriend. Especially crossdressing ones.

Lol.

1) My gf is guaranteed 10x hotter than ANY bitch you've pulled (assuming it's more then zero!)

2) Real men wear briefs. Real men can rock underwear like this and be self assured in their manhood. Only little boys wear boxers to cover up their micropenises (looking at you here, champ).

Stay pleb, kiddo.

I'm not the guy you've been talking to, I'm just a random faggot who was browsing not b and saw potential for an ass I'd like to eat out. But I'm just gonna throw this out here.

1) I'm drunk
2)I like your butt
3)posting a picture of your butt on here hoping to get females seems like a desperate cry for male attention. I know as I did it a lot before coming out as gay
4) I like your butt
5) your arguments are super weak and the responses about your girlfriend make me like your butt less.

In conclusion, post more off ur ass and stop posting words.

Also, i don't honk anyone should wear briefs. But every male should wear make booty shorts. That's what I wear.

kill yourself

kill yourself
Your "girlfriend" is most likely your bestfriend you're trying to bang but are too much of a faggot to even do something
Stop trying to pick up "girls" on /b and do something of you life you pathetic piece of shit

>inb4 virgin

Damn, sorry man not gay! But appreciate the like I guess? haha