Can you give me some ideas?

Can you give me some ideas?

Does anyone know how to design a backpack From this

You could tape the whole thing to an existing backpack

There is the problem...i must make the new backpack...from zero!

Then I guess fold it in half and use some of the wires as straps?

do u need to design using those materials or based a design off the morphology they present?

What the hell am I looking at here OP? I need some scale to tell what it is.

Also, why the fuck would you need to try and make a bunch of wires into a backpack?

I need to kee the form..not the materials

Give us some fucking context and maybe we can come up with something.

triangles, my man. triangles.....

see how many can fit in your ass

shove them all in your urethra.

i'm just taking some new pics...i`m an architecture student..so...to learn to design i need to start creating some simple thing...in this case: a backpack.....doesn't mind the form..but it must be a backpack

>doesn't mind the form
What does this mean?

Stab them in your back and become a hedgehog

sorry..my english sucks....i mean: never mind the way i create it...it just must be a backpack..be nice and functional

If you don't care about the form why the fuck woulf you start from a bunch of random ass wires? A backpack is a container, loose wires don't hold things well.

What am I looking at here

your mom called,

stop cutting the goddamn clotheshangers

you could make a cool fucking mobile with all those, just loop the mid section

it started looking like this..but then I had to add complexity

make a web kinda structure. look up for atoms structures, webs, tensegrity

it coul work...i like it...

So..here is a new model.but this time using raft wood triangles and needle...but is esentially the same form.

depends on how literal do you want it to match the form you could look at these and merge the two bridge bet connection between a circular and rectilinear shape or base the form on the complexity the overlapping lines how it can for net.

Ok... the first one was a bunch of wires connecting circles and squares drawn on a piece of paper. This one is wooden triangles held together by needles.

I DON'T SEE A SINGLE WAY THESE ARE THE SAME FORM. EVEN THE SHAPES ARE DIFFERENT.

Thanks

Are you having a psychotic break? None of these things are even remotely similar. How the hell are you getting from one to another?

Step 1. Get a white backpack make sure it has an outside and inside layer.
Step 2. Draw pattern and thread wire (or whatever the fuck OP did) through top layer
Step 3. Reviece bitches

that's why my mind is blocked...it is supossed to be the same form..my professor just said...make a backpack from this...i now i don't know what to do...i'm not in a psychotic break...just a little drunk...but it is my real homework ...for tomorrow...

get a pincer and bend those fuckers make a structure then add the rest of the wires

so...here is another step in the proccess (this shit is freaking me) but...you're helping me a lot..to clear my ideas...thanks